Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

50 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

That's not true. Last year she was nominated for Favorite Pop Artist on the People's Choice Awards; she won Best Scared-As-S**t Performance in the MTV Movie Awards and she also won the first ever Entertainment Tonight's Icon Award.

Only relevant awards, I see

I can't with the power of this woman, who needs a Grammy or a GG when you have a Kids Choice Awards 

2 hours ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Don't worry, Napoleon, there are an Ice Age movie coming out this year, JLO will be relevant again for some weeks 

Why are you such a hater of Queen JLo? What a shame for a latino to be a hater of the woman who most represents us in Hollywood, and who is victim of racism for being latin, like us, and also victim of sexism for being a woman, like you. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Why are you such a hater of Queen JLo? What a shame for a latino to be a hater of the woman who most represents us in Hollywood, and who is victim of racism for being latin, like us, and also victim of sexism for being a woman, like you. 

LMFAAAAAAAAAAO at me being a woman!!!!!!!! 

And you you know that I'm not a hater, I'm just teasing you :P 

• Like 1