Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

@Napoleon Aww, I finally know another person that watched this masterpiece! It's such an amazing movie, don't? It's one of my fave movies ever if not the best, I wish it had make more success, so, it could have won a lot of awards 

@A District 3 Engineer You def should watch it, it's the type of movie that change your vision about life! 

20 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

The masterpiece TBND costed $4M. This new Michael Bey flop has a $50M budget....... 

But this is going to make at least $50m DOM, so, it's not flop unlike PARKER 

Talking about TBND, my friend is obsessed with this movie, she said that would become lesbian for JLO, lmfao 

1 hour ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

But this is going to make at least $50m DOM, so, it's not flop unlike PARKER 

Talking about TBND, my friend is obsessed with this movie, she said that would become lesbian for JLO, lmfao 

What a Queen. You should present us. Is she hot?

1 hour ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Are you really comparing a movie that was released in 3 cinemas with one that received a wide release? How can you be so desperate? 

There's no limit when teasing you. Btw, I checked and Serena's per theater average was less than half of Parker's. LOL

45 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

There's no limit when teasing you. Btw, I checked and Serena's per theater average was less than half of Parker's. LOL

Serena is a war movie, and we all know that war movies don't make success these days, unlike Jason Stathan that used to be a big star before PARKER, but JLO killed his career