Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

2 hours ago, Fullbuster said:

Tickets must be expensive!

Yeah, they are. Most final games are higher than R$1.000

I'm wondering if I should buy some beach volleyball tickets for the group phase (anything after quarter finals is just too expensive), if I go for the cheapest seat I can pay half price since I'm a student, and that would be only R$25, I won't be seated on the front, but it's still worth it. Apart from that I don't have many options, there are cheap tickets for stuff like badminton and field hockey but I don't really care about these. I would be willing to pay R$300 for gymnastics, but it's already sold out. Anyway, I live only 2 hours from Rio so I'll definitely visit the city, even if I don't attend any sports event. 

btw things will be very cheap for foreigners since our currency plummeted. $1.000 will equal R$4.000 (or maybe more) and I'm pretty sure that's enough money for a couple to enjoy Rio for a whole month if you don't include hotel prices. Now, hotels in Rio are very expensive, mainly in Copacabana, and I'm sure the prices will skyrocket since they know foreigners will have a lot of money, but if you choose wisely it will be fine, I'm sure it's possibble to find a place for 60 dollars a day. Rio can be a very expensive city, but it can also be very cheap, you don't have to pay to visit the beaches and both Christ the Redeemer (US$16) and the Sugarloaf Mountain (US$18) are kinda cheap. Tourists just need to stay away from Copacabana because everything is overpriced there (the beach is free though) and it's not really worth it.

Edited by JohnnY

On 23 de janeiro de 2016 at 11:26 PM, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Biggest OW's in ADMs:

1. BD2 – 3,1M
2. Ultron – 2,5M
3. Furious 7 – 2,27M
4. SW7/Os Dez Mandamentos* – 2M
5. MJ1 - 1,9M
6. BD1 – 1,79M
7. Spider Man 3/50S – 1,71M
8. Avengers – 1,68M
9. DH2 - 1,56M
10. MJ2 – 1,5M

*Pre Order only

WTF?! :o:o:o 

Does all the pre-sales count as OW, or just the tickets sold for the OW?

Chloe destroying J-Law:

top 10 fim de semana BRASIL

21 a 24 - por renda

filme    renda (R$)
1    The Fifth Wave    6.755.000
2    The Peanuts Movie    5.862.000
3    The Good Dinosaur    4.922.000
4    Até que a sorte nos separe 3    2.323.000
5    Creed    2.257.000
6    Reza a lenda    2.023.000
7    Joy    1.983.000
8    The Big Short    1.648.000
9    Star Wars: The Force Awakens    1.614.000
10    Alvin and the Chipmunks    941.000

On 2016. 01. 23. at 10:40 PM, JohnnY said:

Yeah, they are. Most final games are higher than R$1.000

I'm wondering if I should buy some beach volleyball tickets for the group phase (anything after quarter finals is just too expensive), if I go for the cheapest seat I can pay half price since I'm a student, and that would be only R$25, I won't be seated on the front, but it's still worth it. Apart from that I don't have many options, there are cheap tickets for stuff like badminton and field hockey but I don't really care about these. I would be willing to pay R$300 for gymnastics, but it's already sold out. Anyway, I live only 2 hours from Rio so I'll definitely visit the city, even if I don't attend any sports event. 

btw things will be very cheap for foreigners since our currency plummeted. $1.000 will equal R$4.000 (or maybe more) and I'm pretty sure that's enough money for a couple to enjoy Rio for a whole month if you don't include hotel prices. Now, hotels in Rio are very expensive, mainly in Copacabana, and I'm sure the prices will skyrocket since they know foreigners will have a lot of money, but if you choose wisely it will be fine, I'm sure it's possibble to find a place for 60 dollars a day. Rio can be a very expensive city, but it can also be very cheap, you don't have to pay to visit the beaches and both Christ the Redeemer (US$16) and the Sugarloaf Mountain (US$18) are kinda cheap. Tourists just need to stay away from Copacabana because everything is overpriced there (the beach is free though) and it's not really worth it.

Waiting in a line for 3-4 hours - priceless. :D

• Like 1

On 2016. 01. 23. at 6:23 PM, Fullbuster said:

Ready for the Olympics guys? :lol:

Hungary will slay again. I'm expecting no less than 8 gold medals. And we should take back the (men's) waterpolo title, we lost it in London after 3 consecutive wins.