Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

Just watched Eddie, the Eagle...... Completely alone, easily my best experience at cinema, lol. About the movie: It was really good, yeah, cliche, still, a cliche well made that please the public, the best thing about the movie was Taron, he killed in this character, he's a really promising actor, I can't wait to see him receiving more exposition, and Appreciate above all, this text is extremely cliché and stressed, your life is not a novel pedro flag let alone a Woody Allen script, WAKE, A-C-A-B-O-U! And you know what I find funny? I try, try, try, try and it seems that I will never know the cause of so much angst, so much blood in the eye and, consecutively, so lack of productivity and both gray matter waste with shit that will not increase anyone's knowledge about shit. Look at the situation, a bunch of crazy people wanting to come to say that I am individualist, I do not care about anyone, I do not put myself in the place of people, a bunch of HYPOCRITE people who do not look pro own ass and put a pedestal to speak ill of others. To begin with this topic itself is a useless fucking and I say this from q it was created, no use getting talking about the community's situation at the end everyone will play bibles in the face of anyone, no use talking about Free hatred will end with demonstrations of free hatred in its purest form, since no one does anything to anyone here kkk. The worst is the chutzpah of people to come talk to me in a totally different way is truly on topics where you think I will not see, you must think I'm some idiot who will not read these bibles or not this topic I will come to see you sticking your dick in me, expected more of you, I overestimated you and you underestimated me. I want you to tell me what I have so attractive? My name is dick taste to stay in the mouth of yours? Because woman no one here likes it, too bad David Mauro or even (and I have my suspicions). I will not be sending individual Bible because everyone that shit is the same, all a sclerotic decrepit bunch that only cares even be speaking ill of others, a guy bunch of people stick that comes in talk google talk I to right, I am the owner of the reason, I'm the best friend, but even with the person she most fights per minute in the community is saying that I am this, I am what I am all bad. Then I eh, the more I pray, the more haunting appears right! As for the individualist and just think of me who spoke there about my person, who said it said it puts in place the people, which is a lie fucking because if even put in the place of others, would not be talking shit color and sautéed playing the victim all the time saying I cheated, I left aside without seeing my conditions. I even lost me already that much of the message box that I'm writing and I write. Oh, I even think of myself, I am very individualistic, but it does what you say it does, and put it in my place, you have Mom to give you food in your mouth, you have dad who loves you to give you pocket money, you have brother to tell you your problems, you have health to spare, the only thing that has not is head cap screws. I do not see any reason to be taking little problem fake pain a lot of old dog who knows how to take care of, who knows how to live and know what is right and wrong, I put so much the place of others I know who deserves or not caring especially those who need and no attention, who deserves satisfactions and undeserving, put yourself in the other is to try to think the way you think the person is thinking and relate it to the conditions and the profile of the person, and of you is so crazy adults full of twat and hair under his arm. And now I'm going to shit and walk further to all of you, because this year was so bad for me regarding problems with my own family, so stressful that I pooped and walked to my body, for my sanity, let me love and respect me to look after community full of self-righteous people, to be doing other pros college work to then take in the face, left to right food because I had no time since spent most of my time doing things other pros and now my gut're fucked, I'm with cancer at an early stage and still have to put up with you condemning me for things that you do not care. Step over yourselves because no one here will stay with consequences if I give a creeping, so I gave in all of you and so there boazinhas, health floods and also senseless hatred, all good girl, does not seem to have suffered this blow wooden stake through the heart that say the four corners of orkut who suffered, fuck! And if the other there is so much better than me, why you is not talking to her about the shit songs? Why are you not talking to her about your lack of what to do, your grades, why not ask her to stay like giving? Oh, maybe because she also little fuck for you and you have been attached to it just because I needed some cannon fodder to come play in my face pretending to care more about you than me. You are a disguised like me, but I am assumed (/ stripper) and do not get in big window celebrating that stuck his hand in the face of the monkey of the queen and then will tell her that we was wrong, be embarrassed in the face, I read so much hypocrisy in your text that stayed up with itching. To another crazy there that thinks it's a Karl Marx of the 21st century, dies devil to of talking out there about me that I do not talk about you. If anything bad about me, talk to my face, does not come on msn talk about music, ask for link and laugh at something facebook to then come talk to your enemy that you are victims of my falsehood because hypocrisy is even worse, pick twenty thousand stones to hit it at me and say that I am false is the easiest thing in the world, also assume that no more than a slut fifth category is even easier, try and reflect. Who are you to say that I never could stand anyone? The person you are knitting there about my life it is one that you can not stand, his ridiculous without love himself, his pseudo virtual philosopher. My personal life is not better than anyone, speak evil of your life because I am a filthy characterless same, my personal life is shit, but my ability to always come out on top is much higher, even higher that of you to write so much shit as I just read. If that's what you wanted, your corn kernels are placed on the topic. And that, GO AHEAD! It will be better for both, love yourself above any man.

1 hour ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Just watched Eddie, the Eagle...... Completely alone, easily my best experience at cinema, lol. About the movie: It was really good, yeah, cliche, still, a cliche well made that please the public, the best thing about the movie was Taron, he killed in this character, he's a really promising actor, I can't wait to see him receiving more exposition, and Appreciate above all, this text is extremely cliché and stressed, your life is not a novel pedro flag let alone a Woody Allen script, WAKE, A-C-A-B-O-U! And you know what I find funny? I try, try, try, try and it seems that I will never know the cause of so much angst, so much blood in the eye and, consecutively, so lack of productivity and both gray matter waste with shit that will not increase anyone's knowledge about shit. Look at the situation, a bunch of crazy people wanting to come to say that I am individualist, I do not care about anyone, I do not put myself in the place of people, a bunch of HYPOCRITE people who do not look pro own ass and put a pedestal to speak ill of others. To begin with this topic itself is a useless fucking and I say this from q it was created, no use getting talking about the community's situation at the end everyone will play bibles in the face of anyone, no use talking about Free hatred will end with demonstrations of free hatred in its purest form, since no one does anything to anyone here kkk. The worst is the chutzpah of people to come talk to me in a totally different way is truly on topics where you think I will not see, you must think I'm some idiot who will not read these bibles or not this topic I will come to see you sticking your dick in me, expected more of you, I overestimated you and you underestimated me. I want you to tell me what I have so attractive? My name is dick taste to stay in the mouth of yours? Because woman no one here likes it, too bad David Mauro or even (and I have my suspicions). I will not be sending individual Bible because everyone that shit is the same, all a sclerotic decrepit bunch that only cares even be speaking ill of others, a guy bunch of people stick that comes in talk google talk I to right, I am the owner of the reason, I'm the best friend, but even with the person she most fights per minute in the community is saying that I am this, I am what I am all bad. Then I eh, the more I pray, the more haunting appears right! As for the individualist and just think of me who spoke there about my person, who said it said it puts in place the people, which is a lie fucking because if even put in the place of others, would not be talking shit color and sautéed playing the victim all the time saying I cheated, I left aside without seeing my conditions. I even lost me already that much of the message box that I'm writing and I write. Oh, I even think of myself, I am very individualistic, but it does what you say it does, and put it in my place, you have Mom to give you food in your mouth, you have dad who loves you to give you pocket money, you have brother to tell you your problems, you have health to spare, the only thing that has not is head cap screws. I do not see any reason to be taking little problem fake pain a lot of old dog who knows how to take care of, who knows how to live and know what is right and wrong, I put so much the place of others I know who deserves or not caring especially those who need and no attention, who deserves satisfactions and undeserving, put yourself in the other is to try to think the way you think the person is thinking and relate it to the conditions and the profile of the person, and of you is so crazy adults full of twat and hair under his arm. And now I'm going to shit and walk further to all of you, because this year was so bad for me regarding problems with my own family, so stressful that I pooped and walked to my body, for my sanity, let me love and respect me to look after community full of self-righteous people, to be doing other pros college work to then take in the face, left to right food because I had no time since spent most of my time doing things other pros and now my gut're fucked, I'm with cancer at an early stage and still have to put up with you condemning me for things that you do not care. Step over yourselves because no one here will stay with consequences if I give a creeping, so I gave in all of you and so there boazinhas, health floods and also senseless hatred, all good girl, does not seem to have suffered this blow wooden stake through the heart that say the four corners of orkut who suffered, fuck! And if the other there is so much better than me, why you is not talking to her about the shit songs? Why are you not talking to her about your lack of what to do, your grades, why not ask her to stay like giving? Oh, maybe because she also little fuck for you and you have been attached to it just because I needed some cannon fodder to come play in my face pretending to care more about you than me. You are a disguised like me, but I am assumed (/ stripper) and do not get in big window celebrating that stuck his hand in the face of the monkey of the queen and then will tell her that we was wrong, be embarrassed in the face, I read so much hypocrisy in your text that stayed up with itching. To another crazy there that thinks it's a Karl Marx of the 21st century, dies devil to of talking out there about me that I do not talk about you. If anything bad about me, talk to my face, does not come on msn talk about music, ask for link and laugh at something facebook to then come talk to your enemy that you are victims of my falsehood because hypocrisy is even worse, pick twenty thousand stones to hit it at me and say that I am false is the easiest thing in the world, also assume that no more than a slut fifth category is even easier, try and reflect. Who are you to say that I never could stand anyone? The person you are knitting there about my life it is one that you can not stand, his ridiculous without love himself, his pseudo virtual philosopher. My personal life is not better than anyone, speak evil of your life because I am a filthy characterless same, my personal life is shit, but my ability to always come out on top is much higher, even higher that of you to write so much shit as I just read. If that's what you wanted, your corn kernels are placed on the topic. And that, GO AHEAD! It will be better for both, love yourself above any man.

171d6380-2969-0132-3ff8-0ebc4eccb42f.gif

On 5/4/2016 at 6:05 PM, Mockingjay Raphael said:

How in the hell am I gonna read that?