Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

Yes, they will. This is very unfair. I won't be surprised if TFIOS surpass it next week, since in here this film just became another twilight. And it will be the only option at night, which is usually the time that people go to the movies.

And about the "weekdays", they simply don't exist. Filme B only show the numbers of the weekends.

what? Nobody goes on theater in week days in Brasil? no theater are open in week days? Only week end?

what? Nobody goes on theater in week days in Brasil? no theater are open in week days? Only week end?

No, people go for the theaters at weekdays. But Filme B website advertises only the numbers of the weekend. You can not know how it's going daily.

Now Colombia must beat Brazil :-to help Dragon 2 in Brazil-because Colombia never won a cup and deserves a chance.-Because Brazil vs Germany would be boring.

They will. Colombia is winning this game. For sure. After the last game, I have lost confidence in Brazil.

• Like 1

oh okay, some there is some money made for httyd 2 during the week but we don't know about it.  I understand now

Exactly, which is very strange. I hope my R$24 spent on Dragon 2 last Thursday contains in the middle of this whole number. 

I thought that France was going to win this game. Can't believe they lost.  :(

I had a feeling Germany would win.  Germany always manage to get into the later stage of the turnament.  It has always be a very solid team with a realistic play.

• Like 1

Exactly, which is very strange. I hope my R$24 spent on Dragon 2 last Thursday contains in the middle of this whole number.

That would be strange not counting them though,that would mean their numbers are not complete.