Purple Minion

Mexico Box Office | With booming ER, Kongzilla reaches $27.7M and Kung Fu P4nd4 $33.1M.

All night seems packed so I don't think I'll take a look after. I was just interested on seeing earlier shows and MTC1 overindexed from Thu but MTC2 was quite behind so most likely Fri remains flat from Thu ($21M by Sat morning). If increases then it'll be slightly unless second and third tier markets had exploted. 

• Disbelief 1

6 minutes ago, Carlangonz said:

All night seems packed so I don't think I'll take a look after. I was just interested on seeing earlier shows and MTC1 overindexed from Thu but MTC2 was quite behind so most likely Fri remains flat from Thu ($21M by Sat morning). If increases then it'll be slightly unless second and third tier markets had exploted. 

If that holds true, then we're probably looking at $35-38M through Sunday :worthy:

I want to be cautious about Sat and Sun. They're definitely bigger than Thu and Fri but thing is that MTC2 keeps underperforming and since it relies on walk-ups way more than MTC1 -which has several locations nearly sold-out for the entire day- but they don't seem to deliver. I'll settle with 10M admits and $34M tops

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1

7 hours ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Friday dropped form THU. Why?

Upfront demand was met Wed and Thu so no more rush. People who want to see it would prefer to wait until the weekend rather than go on a work day.

I'm going with $700M-$710M for the 5-Day. Sunday at MTC1 is behaving like OD with PS alone and MTC2 is far from there but bigger PS than for any other of the previous days

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Carlangonz said:

Upfront demand was met Wed and Thu so no more rush. People who want to see it would prefer to wait until the weekend rather than go on a work day.

I'm going with $700M-$710M for the 5-Day. Sunday at MTC1 is behaving like OD with PS alone and MTC2 is far from there but bigger PS than for any other of the previous days

What is the common legs for MCU movies and for movies in December in general? 

2 minutes ago, Purple Minion said:

Sony puts Spidey's 5-day OW at a terrific $32.4M, about 675M lc. #1 movie of the year and straight into the all time Top 20.

Actuals will probably push it near or just over 700M LC. 

Edited by GoblinXXR