$4.2m Elvis

To repost:

Rocketman- 2.3m (-67%)

Downton Abbey- 3.2m (-57%)

Oceans 8- 4.3m (-61%)

Gatsby- 4.3m (-66%)

Hollywood- 4.6m (-58.1%)

Mamma Mia 2- 4.9m (-50%)

Really solid for Elvis since it grew from your early 3.8 numbers. Should go over 15m for weekend, hopefully

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Claudio said:

Inevitable flop if it happens 

Nah, easy billion. Then follow it up with a Top Gun/Wizard of Oz crossover, where the wicked witch returns, kidnaps an older Dorothy (who happens to be Maverick's wife) and the climax is when Maverick is in a dog fight with the wicked witch, ending with her getting absolutely obliterated after she makes a tactical error on her broom, flying right into the Pratt & Whitney F135 afterburning turbofan and experiencing 40,000lbf first hand. Then Maverick goes and finds the Wizard, played by Jack Nicholson, and puts him on trial. Yup, it's a Top Gun/Wizard of Oz/A Few Good Men crossover.

Next movie? Top Gun/Vanilla Sky crossover. The whole thing wasn't real, and he eventually calls tech support and they tell him he can leave by jumping. He does, and BOOM - turns out he was a career assassin, sentenced to 'rehabilitation'. He'd believed he died on a subway train, but they captured him and put him in a simulation to believe he was Maverick. Yup, we're in a Top Gun/Vanilla Sky/Collateral crossover. He leaves, but quickly becomes a fugitive, after the pre-crime unit predicts he's about to kill again...

MCU has nothing on this. "Wanna go see the new Iron Man movie? They brought Thanos and RDJ back." "Lol, nah bud, the new Tom Cruise film is out; Top Jurassic Gun, where Maverick goes back to the Jurassic period to kill the dinosaurs before they can escape from theme parks and terrorize the world. I heard Jerry Maguire makes an appearance, along with Rain Man. "SHOW ME THE MONEY" "Definitely, definitely show me the money. I definitely have a need for speed; definitely. Uh-oh." "

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mojoguy said:

Did you mean Live Die Repeat?

What an awesome movie that was, one of the best action movies of the last 20 years. How disappointing that it didn't make enough money to warrant a sequel...

Edited by Xavier
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

To repost:

Rocketman- 2.3m (-67%)

Downton Abbey- 3.2m (-57%)

Oceans 8- 4.3m (-61%)

Gatsby- 4.3m (-66%)

Hollywood- 4.6m (-58.1%)

Mamma Mia 2- 4.9m (-50%)

Really solid for Elvis since it grew from your early 3.8 numbers. Should go over 15m for weekend, hopefully

Rocket man made 13.8M and Mamma mia 2 15.1M. I'm expecting more for Elvis. 

4 hours ago, Mojoguy said:

Did you mean Live Die Repeat?

Live-Die-Repeat-Edge-of-Tomorrow.jpg

This has been re-renamed (un-renamed?) this year back to "Edge of Tomorrow" on some digital stores for next week's UHD disc release, which has also reverted to the original title.

I now have a seperate listing for both "Edge of Tomorrow" and "Live Die Repeat: Edge of Tomorrow" in my Apple library with LDR:EoT in HD and EoT in 4K.