Reddroast

Reddroast's y9 reviews: this is how you don't review

Second dimension

Do you remember that scene from GOT where they forgot to edit out the Starbucks cup. This entire film felt like that due to a myriad of small errors that show up throughout the film

( characters names being spelled multiple ways. Not entering twice before a new paragraph, the font size changing part way through the film, missing punctuation. And the formatting being off.)

The base story has potential... But its sloppiness of it's writing made it painful to get through. 

d-

• Astonished 2

Devil Bean.

This film felt as if someone when on someone went on a 200 hour drug bender and watched the following: Smoking Aces, Kung Pow: Enter the fist, alita: battle angel, the divinci code promare and dragon ball z. It'll scare off most audiences by its pure insanity (the base idea hippoman comes to mind). But its super fun and destined to be a cult classic

B+

• Like 2

,whirlwind,Before I post the full rankings let me post the pre-read options for the people in the top 5

Untitled space opera: a young man with a fear of space is sent on a wirlwind adventure to find treasure at the center of the universe ( Director: Edgar Wright)

Pdown-on-his-luckroject Ruby: in a world filled with fantasy races and modern technology, a young teifling woman is put in a race against a CEO obsessed with immortality to find the mythical Dragonborn ( director Brad Bird)

Lightspeed a down on his luck NASCAR driver is "recruited" by aliens to take part in the galaxy's most dangerous race: The Lightspeed Rally (director tbd

Fate

Based on the Japanese entertainment franchise of the same name, a young man is dragged into a battle royale against various mages alongside a female king Arthur. ( director Destin Daniel Cretton)

Dragon ball (director John Faverau)

Untitled toku film

A original film that is a love letter to Kamen rider and power Rangers like Pacific rim was for mecha anime (director tbd)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Reddroast said:

,whirlwind,Before I post the full rankings let me post the pre-read options for the people in the top 5

Untitled space opera: a young man with a fear of space is sent on a wirlwind adventure to find treasure at the center of the universe ( Director: Edgar Wright)

Pdown-on-his-luckroject Ruby: in a world filled with fantasy races and modern technology, a young teifling woman is put in a race against a CEO obsessed with immortality to find the mythical Dragonborn ( director Brad Bird)

Lightspeed a down on his luck NASCAR driver is "recruited" by aliens to take part in the galaxy's most dangerous race: The Lightspeed Rally (director tbd

Fate

Based on the Japanese entertainment franchise of the same name, a young man is dragged into a battle royale against various mages alongside a female king Arthur. ( director Destin Daniel Cretton)

Untitled toku film

A original film that is a love letter to Kamen rider and power Rangers like Pacific rim was for mecha anime (director tbd)

I’m gonna pick Lightspeed

Thanks for 4, 6, 11, 14, 15, 17, 19, and [24 or 25]!

10 hours ago, Reddroast said:

Fate

Untitled toku film

Gimme Wright space opera