ChipDerby

Krypto the Super-Derby | Week 31

1 minute ago, Ecks Ecks Are said:

Sigh. Nope. Logged out and back in on the Forum. Tried to log in on the Derby (Safari and Chrome) and it still says the same thing. Idk what's wrong. 

Yeah... irritating.  I see in the admin panel that the authentication handshake between the Derby and  Forum is successful but for some reason the password doesn't take.

Sending a PM

I worked with @Ecks Ecks Are and fixed an issue with the login.

Likely this was the same issue others occasionally ran into.

From now on if anyone can't login (using forum email/password) send me a message with your email so I can check the error logs.

@TalismanRing ... this likely fixed your problem also.  When you get a chance can you try logging in with your forum email and forum password?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, AndyLL said:

I worked with @Ecks Ecks Are and fixed an issue with the login.

Likely this was the same issue others occasionally ran into.

From now on if anyone can't login (using forum email/password) send me a message with your email so I can check the error logs.

@TalismanRing ... this likely fixed your problem also.  When you get a chance can you try logging in with your forum email and forum password?

It works! 

:bravo:

Thank you, Andy.

I see someone else has taken to maintaining the spreadsheet, neat. I am still going to use my sat provisional estimates though 😛  

Also I see that I have to switch from avg diff from avg to #1 % 😅

29 minutes ago, Legion By Night said:

I see someone else has taken to maintaining the spreadsheet, neat. I am still going to use my sat provisional estimates though 😛  

Also I see that I have to switch from avg diff from avg to #1 % 😅

There is a spreadsheet … ?

I’m seeing a pretty close 3-4 way race to 90% (thanks to Paws) … that I’m nowhere near 😞

1 minute ago, M37 said:

There is a spreadsheet … ?

I’m seeing a pretty close 3-4 way race to 90% (thanks to Paws) … that I’m nowhere near 😞

I’m sure I’ve linked this before in a reply to you, but I guess that means you aren’t the one who’s been updating it 😂

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BMEPoyDk7TN25-3VIR_jGTOPZlYulc6H6VbkXYDXkp0/edit

My main suspicions lie with @Ecks Ecks Are

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1