Issac Newton

Weekend - 07/29-07/31 | Super Pets 23M

1 minute ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

This has me thinking...

What's the lowest CS rated animated film recently lol

Emoji Movie? (B) or Sausage Party (B)?

Depends on how recent you wanna go, but off the dome I know Rango (2011) is a C+.

45 minutes ago, Doffy said:

5.9m nope

3.9m thor

2.4m TG

EC posted Friday numbers on twitter 

If people don't like EC, then we should not post his numbers in here.  Especially he is laughing at BOT in his Friday numbers tweet....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, AdamKendall said:

Damn, if that # held it would be around a 14% drop from last Friday for TGM.

If Paramount had gotten it back into PLFs this weekend, it would have likely increased. Simply an amazing run as it creeps its way toward $700M.

2 minutes ago, John2015 said:

If people don't like EC, then we should not post his numbers in here.  Especially he is laughing at BOT in his Friday numbers tweet....

what did maverick need for 650 million this weekend?

Edited by interiorgatordecorator

1 minute ago, John2015 said:

I feel the opposite. Getting his numbers without having to deal with him is the best possible outcome. Him laughing about it on Twitter is like someone who can't get into a nightclub laughing at the people inside, while still trying to get in. Ironic.

• Like 8

Incredible holds across the board are likely to be common for a while with the release dry spell that's about to come up. It's really crazy just how dead the whole month after Bullet Train is aside from Beast, which Universal has given a solid marketing push so far...Bros really should've stayed on its original date of August 12 unless it just had to premiere at TIFF, it would've had an entire month or more to make bank.

Edited by filmlover
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ecks Ecks Are said:

Depends on how recent you wanna go, but off the dome I know Rango (2011) is a C+.

That might be the lowest? Even Strange Magic (2015) and Norm of the North (2016) managed a B-, and those were some of the worst reviewed animated movies I can recall 

4 minutes ago, interiorgatordecorator said:

what did maverick need for 650 million this weekend?

$8.1M (-21%). Should get there on Sunday 

9 minutes ago, John2015 said:

Well things are indeed looking sad. Can't say for others but although I disagree with some of the stuff he said, I like him for what he contributes to BOT. He got banned for violating rules of the board, not necessarily because people hated him. 

Edited by nguyenkhoi282
  • Like 4

19 minutes ago, John2015 said:

Numbers are still numbers. He wanted to share his insights on a very boring weekend, and it's cool that he's willing to do this, considering he didn't have to.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1