The Panda

BOT in the Multi-Verse of Madness: Countdown of the DEFINITIVE Top 250 Movies of All-Time (2022 Edition)

On 8/10/2022 at 5:12 PM, YM! said:

What’s sick about the best Star Wars movie getting strong placement?

Because it's an awful movie, that totally disregards Star Wars and its continuity. 

Edited by Kalo
  • ...wtf 1
  • Disbelief 1
  • Knock It Off 1

8 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Will the star wars countdown be finished soon?

Lol, you got me there. I was actually going to complete it a while ago. but I think the thread was archived I couldn't find it. that will be my greatest shame to this day. 

5 hours ago, Kalo said:

Because it's an awful movie, that totally disregards Star Wars and its continuity. also all of it's fans seem to hate Star Wars if that's saying anything lol  

What are you talking about? I love Star Wars!

6 hours ago, Kalo said:

Because it's an awful movie, that totally disregards Star Wars and its continuity. also all of it's fans seem to hate Star Wars if that's saying anything lol  

I’m pretty pro-Star Wars.

On 8/11/2022 at 7:53 AM, The Panda said:

What are you talking about? I love Star Wars!

Well that's good. I just find it strange that there is so much love for it on these boards. pretty much everyone in my circle hates it. I am re watching all of the star wars movies. so maybe I'll see something different in it this time. Hopefully I can make it through the Rise of Skywalker. lol my dad started watching it and I told him to watch Dune instead and he said it was too boring like 10 minutes into it.

Btw you have done a great job with this count down, I can see you put a ton of work into it so sorry if I was kind of an Asshole to you. I'm trying to work on that on general. 

• Like 1

a bit late as I was on vacation sleeping in my car in nature for 10 days (and it was amazing) but 2 things:

1. The Apartment going up that much, YES!! Such an amazing movie... and I'm doing my part spreading the love. Everyone I showed it to falls in love with it, if not at first watch, then because it doesn't leave their minds.... you know, memory-wise

2. Fellow #1 voter for FOTR reporting for duty here, you're welcome

The Matrix also went up considerably, wow

Thanks PANDA for making this list as usual

Edited by Daxtreme
  • Like 2