YM!

Saw X | 9/29/23

Awesome news all around and I'm really surprised to see this is coming out September 2024, I thought at the earliest we'd see a sequel was 2025. My guess is LIonsgate is fast tracking this because they have a very light 2024 schedule because of the writers/actors strike. Saw XI can benefit if all is done right.

Saw X writers aren't back for this movie, which is a little surprising considering they wrote one of the better Saw movies as of lately, but they also were responsible for Jigsaw and Spiral. My guess is that Lionsgate was accepting scrips from all writers and went with what they thought the best script was. Similar approach to what they did with Saw IV and Jigsaw. Reddit was theorizing maybe a writers credit would be going the way of the director Kevin Greutert. My guess is that's not the case and we've got a script from some sort of horror writers.