SLAM!

SURVIVOR PANDORA Episode Zero: "An All New World Awaits"

11 minutes ago, SLAM! said:

@Fancyarcher Hello! It has occurred to me that you might have sent me predictions, but in a message thread from a previous Survivor season. I have left all message threads from previous Survivor seasons, so if you've sent me predictions in one of those threads, that may be why I haven't received it yet. There's still time to send me predictions but you might have to delete some older message threads so you can send it! Thanks!

Sorry, my predictions were in a spreadsheet. That might have been where the confusing came from. 

• Like 1

@Agafin @AN9815 @Cap @DAJK @The Dark Alfred @Eric from Progressive @Ethan Hunt @Fancyarcher @Gokai Red @Goldenhour36 @M37 @Morieris @NannerManCan @Reddroast @Shanks @YM! @ZeeSoh

Hi! So the results are coming today, but first, I want to give some good news and bad news.

GOOD NEWS

Everyone submitted! This is something that I'm very happy about. And another thing is that yesterday, I wrote half of the skit, which bought me some time.

BAD NEWS

Due to school stuff, I have to post the skits and the results announcements later tonight than I normally would. But I'm determined to post it before midnight to give losing tribe time to submit predictions for the tribal challenge! Yes, tribal challenge stuff (and votes), I've decided, will always be due on Tuesday nights.

Anyway, stay tuned for the next episode, which will be posted later tonight. Thanks! 🤙

• Like 6