SLAM!

SURVIVOR PANDORA Episode Two: "Bros Before Rows"

11 hours ago, SLAM! said:

Who’s the dummy? That’s right! I’M the dummy.

I should have added Terrifier 2 to the predictions list, I just didn’t understand how big of a release it was. 🤦‍♂️

Good for us :P because predicting limited release movies is a giant pain in the ass

• Haha 1

@Agafin @AN9815 @Cap @DAJK @The Dark Alfred @Eric the Crocodile @Ethan Hunt @Fancyarcher @Gokai Red @Goldenhour36 @M37 @NannerManCan @Reddroast @YM! @ZeeSoh

Updates

- I’m doing some thinking out loud, and depending on how the weekend turns out, I might split the story thing in two parts and post the first part earlier and the second part later; I have finished writing the story part though and the second half of the next episode might be shorter than I’m expecting. We shall see!

- For the Rewards Membership twist, I have decided to refrain from making those “dilemmas” exclusive to the rewards members. The bonus coin feels fair, and the chance to win a percentage boost feels fair, but the “dilemmas” thing doesn’t; it’s best that I don’t lock that kind of content behind a “paywall” of sorts. Look forward to messages about dilemmas coming to you individually during the coming weeks!

- Oh, and

NEXT TIME ON SURVIVOR…

Agafin peeks from a hiding place and watches as The Dark Alfred throws his joint down and snuffs it under his foot.

The Dark Alfred: No more mister weed guy.

Goldenhour36 sits next to DAJK.

Goldenhour36: Hey, DAJK. What’s the matter?

DAJK: …Am I really a villain?

SLAM! takes the stage.

SLAM!: Welcome to Karaoke ’Splosion!

- YM! does a “spin move.”

- Gokai Red jumps side to side.

- Reddroast belts out lyrics.

- Cap finishes performing and catches a breath.

Confessional - M37: The man’s got some talent!

SURVIVOR: PANDORA

EPISODE THREE—

“SEE YOU LATER ALLIGATOR”

Edited by SLAM!
  • Like 5