SLAM!

SURVIVOR PANDORA Episode Three: "See You Later Alligator"

@Agafin @AN9815 @Cap @DAJK @The Dark Alfred @Eric Strode @Ethan Hunt @Fancyarcher @Gokai Red @M37 @Reddroast @YM! @ZeeSoh 

Heyo!

Please remember to submit weekend predictions by 11:59 PM PST or at least before announcement of Thursday preview numbers (if you have not submitted already).

I'm going to experiment this time and limit my amount of reminders; I worry that my amount of reminders borders on "obsessive" and could be seen as "too many reminders." Here's the way I will do it: when I wake up tomorrow morning, if there's still a player or two who hasn't submitted yet, I can probably just reach out to those players individually. So no more spam reminders (other than one on Thursday)!

Edited by SLAM!

@Agafin @AN9815 @Cap @DAJK @The Dark Alfred @Eric Strode @Ethan Hunt @Fancyarcher @Gokai Red @M37 @NannerManCan @Reddroast @YM! @ZeeSoh

Next Time on Survivor

THIS MONDAY

SLAM!: Prepare to be spooked!

DAJK: Spooked?!

Ethan Hunt: Spooked…

HALLOWEEN

They ring the bell and the door opens.

AN9815, Cap, Reddroast, and ZeeSoh: TRICK-OR-TREAT!

Cap: Wait… Oh no.

COMES TWO WEEKS EARLY

Fancyarcher: 1980s squad, unite!

Eric Strode, Fancyarcher, and NannerManCan prepare for battle.

SURVIVOR PANDORA

EPISODE FOUR:

”BOO!”

• Like 6

@Agafin @AN9815 @Cap @DAJK @The Dark Alfred @Eric Adam @Ethan Hunt @Fancyarcher @Gokai Red @M37 @NannerManCan @Reddroast @YM! @ZeeSoh

Hello;

I am busy preparing the episode tonight. However, I regret to inform everyone that A24 has not posted the weekend actual for Pearl at this time, and at this point, who knows when they're going to post it.

I don't want to use Pearl's estimate number instead because right now, the question of "which tribe's combined average was higher" is too close to call! Both tribes scored in the high 80% range. And I think that due to the nature of films with smaller grosses (the smaller the gross, the smaller the margin of error), it would be worth it for me to wait to post the episode until after A24 posts their actual for Pearl.

If I had known A24 would drag their feet with the Pearl actual I probably would've picked The Invitation as a horror week prediction film instead. Learning experience for me as a host!

But all is not lost! I am preparing the episode as you are reading this, and there's a chance that once I finish the episode, A24 will have posted the actual and all will be well.

But if I finish the episode and they still haven't posted it then I will go to sleep for the night and post the episode sometime tomorrow. It's a fast turnaround but it's better than not posting it I guess.

Good luck! Next time I tag everyone, it'll be it Episode Four! 😉

• Like 4