chasmmi

The Top Foreign Film List is Go...

1 hour ago, CaptNathanBrittles said:

I don't want to generalize but all Bollywood movies are completely unwatchable and should be removed from the list.

So you don't want to generalize but then go on and do the exact same thing within the same sentence. Very reminiscent of "I am not a racist but" type posts. 

Also I did not know you have seen AALLLL of Bollywood movies, that must be some kind of a record. How long did that take you? And does your bullshit generalization apply to all Indian movies or just Bollywood ones? I am assuming since you have seen ALLL Bollywood movies you must have also ventured into some Telugu, Bengali or Tamil movies? What's your generalization on those film industries?

Thankfully the list is comprised of opinions of loads of people who don't hold idiotic and nonsensical attitudes like yours, so thankfully the list will remain as is. Now STFU

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

So you don't want to generalize but then go on and do the exact same thing within the same sentence. Very reminiscent of "I am not a racist but" type posts. 

Does gaining an admin status on this forum immediately take away the ability to detect humour or is it a prerequisite for the job?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CaptNathanBrittles said:

Does gaining an admin status on this forum immediately take away the ability to detect humour or is it a prerequisite for the job?

That was humour? I guess I failed to see it, because it is as inexistent and undetectable as your taste. 

• Like 1