Hmmm, this looks like it's going to be a very interesting season..and that ''You can't kill me. I don't fit Harry's code" won't save the doctor..but that's just me. Do you think he will kill her by the end of the season?

I think Dexter is going to die at the end of the season. I want to know how she knows Dexter is a serial killer.

Wow Jennifer Carpenter was amazing in this episode. In one of the interviews she did, she said the last episode set has buckets and buckets of blood. I think either Dexter dies or Deb does. And did you guys see, Hannah is back too, I think she is 100% guaranteed to die.

Good episode.I like the conversations between Vogel and Dexter. Great acting indeed.Jennifer Carpenter still steals the show though.I wouldn't mind a "Debra" spinoff.Silver Lining episode - 9/10

I don't think so. Also, notice how Vogel is surprised by the emotional connections Dexter has developed with other people. You get the impression he doesn't quiet fit the profile she had of him from when she discussed things with Harry back in the day.

• Like 1

I don't think so. Also, notice how Vogel is surprised by the emotional connections Dexter has developed with other people. You get the impression he doesn't quiet fit the profile she had of him from when she discussed things with Harry back in the day.

I think we going to find out Dexter always did not fit the profile picture. That she created him to make her own sociopath.

• Like 1

I think we going to find out Dexter always did not fit the profile picture. That she created him to make her own sociopath.

Yeah that's my thought too. I think maybe she just took the trauma she knew Dexter had experienced as a kid and ran with it in order to vicariously create something she really wanted to be but maybe just didn't have the guts to actually do, until recently. Maybe Dexter wasn't showing signs of a psychopath but just those of someone who had experienced a terrible childhood trauma when Harry came to her, and she made Harry believe that Dexter was already beyond curing when he could have easily still been helped and turned out "normal." Now that she's finally acting out her own sociopath fantasy as the brain surgeon she wants Dexter to figure out it's her in the hopes they can work together as sort of a mother/son killing team. Only now she's finding out that Dexter really may not have been the sociopath she thought/wanted him to be all this time.

Of course all that could be 100% off base too, but it would all make sense to me.

Edited by MovieMan89