ChipDerby

Bones and Derby | Week 48

37 minutes ago, Legion By Night said:

I don’t really get *why* either. Like, the mon and tues PTA’s were comfortably 2nd best among wide releases.  

It was only supposed to be a limited 5-day engagement, with the expectation that it would be pre-sale heavy and fizzle after opening day. By the time weekend numbers came in, most theaters already had their Wed schedule done, so more difficult to try to squeeze it back in 

Won’t be surprised if it pops back up at good number of locations for the weekend, though perhaps not a full screen 

13 minutes ago, M37 said:

It was only supposed to be a limited 5-day engagement, with the expectation that it would be pre-sale heavy and fizzle after opening day. By the time weekend numbers came in, most theaters already had their Wed schedule done, so more difficult to try to squeeze it back in 

Won’t be surprised if it pops back up at good number of locations for the weekend, though perhaps not a full screen 

This seems to be the case, as Katniss' TC has it back up into the 1600's.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Toruk Makto XXR said:

This seems to be the case, as Katniss' TC has it back up into the 1600's.

It could just be that Deadline had bad info for Wed (Occam’s Razor), but if not, the late change on a short week is likely why Wed was cut so drastically 

On 11/25/2022 at 6:24 AM, Legion By Night said:

If I win the week I will only feel good about it if I win on the 9 non-chosens also.

Looks like I lead by over 5% on the other 9, so pretty comfy. All the wed numbers made this a pretty different week than usual but I guess I’ll take it after I was clobbered on the other super unusually weekend this year. Perfectly yadda yadda

2 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BMEPoyDk7TN25-3VIR_jGTOPZlYulc6H6VbkXYDXkp0/edit#gid=298194431

Another brutal week and while my score was bad it was not as bad as on the spreadsheet.  I had BP2 at 43 not 4.3. :lol:

I updated it. That bumps you up to 5th :) 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Toruk Makto XXR said:

No nothing official on The Chosen? Are we thinking they won't update it?

I’m expecting to get an actual in 19 hrs if not earlier.

As for the upcoming wknd:

Violent Night replaces Chosen

Fablemans could come in over Lyle/she said

Edited by Legion By Night

16 minutes ago, IdahoJacket said:

What about I Heard the Bells?  According to Fathom it will be in ~1100 theaters this weekend.

Don't know much, guess it'll do over 1M so could be okay but info might be pretty scarce

Edited by Legion By Night