Eric Duncan

Mummies | February 24, 2023 | Warner Bros.

https://deadline.com/2022/12/the-flash-ezra-miller-theatrical-release-date-move-june-1235190095/

Warner Bros today also slated Mummies for February 24. Directed by Juan Jesus Garcia Galocha, it features a voice cast including Sean Bean and Hugh Bonneville. Jordi Gasull, Pedro Solis and Toni Novella produce.

I have no clue what this is lol

I remember reading about this somewhere, I think Cartoon Brew. This movie definitely comes from an international market and Warner Bros. and other companies are striking a deal of some sort for Warner Bros. to be the American distributor.

This is the only animated film between Puss in Boots: The Last Wish and The Super Mario Bros. Movie, so based on that, I can see why Warner Bros. wants to put this in theaters. This might be a modest success all things considered because select audiences might need a kids film alternative to Ant-Man. Let's see what Warner Bros. can pull off with marketing.