The Wild Eric

A2 WEEKEND THREAD | 134.1M DOM OW | Thurs 17m / Fri 36m / Sat 45m / Sun 36m

How old were you when Avatar (2009) first came out?  

176 members have voted

1. 1. How old were you when Avatar (2009) first came out?

Just now, John Marston said:

But  these movies haves massive, massive budgets, and there no doubt will be diminishing returns

Avatar 2 has massive budget but Cameron simultaneously filmed avatar 3 & 4 so budget will be less for sequels. 

1 minute ago, John Marston said:

But  these movies haves massive, massive budgets, and there no doubt will be diminishing returns

I think Trilogy would be fine.

And who knows with China at full strength next time, Avatar 3 might actually do more than Avatar 2.

And it's not like Avatar 2 reception is bad, it's still very good.

@ZeeSoh We did our family's Gift Swap today, and have the game on in the background.  I put in a bag of CBD/THC gummies as a gag gift.  And could not have scripted it better -- it got pulled FIRST.  In the time it took us to open the gift, all laugh about the gift, and explain the gift to the old folks -- which was about two minutes -- I took my eyes on and off the screen.  And that's when Mbappe scored 2. I was like -- HOW?! WE TURNED AWAY FOR JUST A SECOND? WHAT THE?!?! It was VERY funny.

@Alligator Zatt - it says you can't get messages.  For just this one time, as a "YAY, you reupped your sub", I can manually change your username.  Just tell me the new one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Cap said:

@ZeeSoh We did our family's Gift Swap today, and have the game on in the background.  I put in a bag of CBD/THC gummies as a gag gift.  And could not have scripted it better -- it got pulled FIRST.  In the time it took us to open the gift, all laugh about the gift, and explain the gift to the old folks -- which was about two minutes -- I took my eyes on and off the screen.  And that's when Mbappe scored 2. I was like -- HOW?! WE TURNED AWAY FOR JUST A SECOND? WHAT THE?!?! It was VERY funny.

@Alligator Zatt - it says you can't get messages.  For just this one time, as a "YAY, you reupped your sub", I can manually change your username.  Just tell me the new one.

Thank you, Cap. @ZattMurdock. Back to the basics.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Nero said:

@Menor Reborn do you know cricket?

I have fallen off but when I used to visit India more often when I was younger, I followed international cricket. I remember the 2011 final pretty well though. That was an event for anyone in the Indian diaspora whether you knew cricket or not. 

Edited by Menor Reborn
  • Like 1

Btw guys do you know this fun fact: @ZeeSoh @SchumacherFTW @wildphantom @Alligator Zatt PSG is very lucky club if you want to win world cup.

Ronaldinho joined PSG in 2001 won world cup in 2003.

Kylian Mbpappe joined PSG in 2017 won the cup in 2018

Messi signed up with PSG in 2021 and went on to win it in 2022!!!!

Absolutely ridiculous 🤣😂

Edited by Nero
  • Like 2

Just now, Nero said:

Btw guys do you know this fun fact: @ZeeSoh @SchumacherFTW @wildphantom @Alligator Zatt PSG is very lucky club if you want to win world cup.

Kylian Mbpappe joined PSG in 2027 won the cup in 2018

Absolutely ridiculous 🤣😂

They have a shitload of money, the best players in the world and Neymar. Because we need to understand that not even all the money in the world can make a perfect team.

1 minute ago, Nero said:

Kylian Mbpappe joined PSG in 2027 won the cup in 2018

Absolutely ridiculous 🤣😂

Though its not the best of clubs to join if you want to win the Champions League :sparta:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Menor Reborn said:

I have fallen off but when I used to visit India more often when I was younger, I followed international cricket. I remember the 2011 final pretty well though. That was an event for anyone in the Indian diaspora whether you knew cricket or not. 

Where are you from originally?