SLAM!

SURVIVOR PANDORA Episode Thirteen: "Finale"

@AN9815 @DAJK @ZeeSoh

DAJK: Mwa ha ha! I'm Emperor DAJK-patine.

ZeeSoh: Time to lose, AN9815 Skywalker.

AN9815: Bring it on, Darth ZeeSoh!

(AN9815 and ZeeSoh duel with lightsabers.)

DAJK: Yes! Let the hate flow through you! >:D

AN9815: No! I'm a good-natured character!

DAJK: Then DIE!

(DAJK shoots lightning bolts at AN9815.)

AN9815: Ouch!

DAJK: Un-li-mi-ted POWER!!!!!

ZeeSoh: No... NO!

DAJK: Wait, what are you doing, no–

(ZeeSoh tosses DAJK off a cliff!)

DAJK: Ahahahahahhahahahah~

(ZeeSoh collapses.)

AN9815: ZeeSoh! You did it!

ZeeSoh: I suppose the deed is done... (dies)

AN9815: Darth ZeeSoh! Nooooooo!

SLAM!: Good game everyone! Here's the results:

Spoiler

ZeeSoh - 89.15%

AN9815 - 81.03%

DAJK - dns

This means...

ZEESOH WINS SURVIVOR PANDORA!

(ZeeSoh gives a thumbs up, then goes back to being dead.)

AN9815: What! But I'm the one who survived!

ZeeSoh: You did get second place though, and that's really impressive for someone's first time. (dies again)

AN9815: Really? Thanks!

ZeeSoh: Yeah, no problem– (dies again)

SLAM!: And AN9815 won the BOT's Favorite Player award!

(that's just a bit, it's not an actual award)

AN9815: Yay! Go underdogs!

SLAM!: Thank you to everyone who played this season! Here's the ranking:

1st - ZeeSoh

2nd - AN9815

3rd - DAJK

4th - Fancyarcher

5th - Goldenhour36

6th - NannerManCan

7th - Ethan Hunt

8th - YM!

9th - Reddroast

10th - The Dark Alfred

11th - Cap

12th - Gokai Red

13th - M37

14th - Agafin

15th - Eric

16th - Morieris

17th - Shanks

SLAM!: Good game everyone! A thorough season rundown comes later this season. In the meantime...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Wa-hoo! Let's-a-go!

• Like 2
  • Astonished 2

Second?? Wow, not gonna lie, I thought I would be the first one out. This was my first time playing and I am relatively new to the forum so I don't have much experience predicting movies. Congrats @ZeeSoh on winning, totally deserved!! And well played @DAJK, you would have been a deserving winner as well. 

Finally thanks @SLAM! for all of the effort you have put into this! 

• Like 6

But really

baby-yes.gif

Thanks to @SLAM! for running a great Survivor. Also Congrats to @AN9815 and @DAJK for making the top 3 (and lol DAJK not submitting predictions in final week). 

Also well done my team Angry Arnolds. I tried getting as many members as far as I could and apart from the first 2 weeks where we were slow to start we did pretty well overall.

Also to @Claire of Themyscira Russell won :P

Spoiler

beyonce-hair-flip.gif

• Like 3

@Agafin @AN9815 @Cap @DAJK @The Dark Alfred @Eric in Boots @Ethan Hunt @Fancyarcher @Gokai Red @Goldenhour36 @Morieris @M37 @NannerManCan @Reddroast @Shanks @YM! @ZeeSoh

SEASON SUMMARY

Here's where I'll provide voting information and coin information. I didn't keep track of coin totals so that part of the summary will be spotty in parts. In fact, I will skip coin totals for now and then add them on a later date, and I'll tag you guys in a separate post when they're up.

Episode One: "You Ain't Got No Skill"

Spoiler

Twists

Morieris gets selected for banishment and has a chance to earn concession stand coins. Their score: 50.52%. It was a very hard weekend so I gave them two coins, which isn't enough to buy anything but enough to get a player started.

Also, AN9815 got the high score on Railway Children and won the Sour Patch Kids, which he used in Week 2.

Disclaimer

This week, I made a mistake. It was my first week using Google Sheets, and I used the wrong formula! For underpredictions, I was doing the correct =B#/C# formula, but for overpredictions, I was doing =C#/B# when I actually needed to use =2-(B#/C#) to get the accurate score. My bad! Thankfully, this didn't change the results. Willows still win, Arnolds still go to tribal. And Agafin still beats Shanks, meaning Shanks still goes home.

I will reveal the new numbers:

Weeping Willows

Eric - 82.73%

NannerManCan - 75.19%

DAJK - 73.98%

Ethan Hunt - 71.99%

Goldenhour36 - 70.06%

Gokai Red - 69.59%

Cap - 68.77%

M37 - 45.93%

Average - 69.78%

Angry Arnolds

Fancyarcher - 72.29% (would have been immune—sorry)

AN9815 - 70.94%

The Dark Alfred - 70.745%

ZeeSoh - 70.744%

Shanks - 70.55%

Reddroast - 68.65%

Agafin - 67.96%

YM! - 64.83%

Average - 69.59%

TRIBAL

Agafin stills wins with 92.39%

Shanks's score becomes 79.63%

Agafin votes for YM!

An9815 votes for The Dark Alfred

The Dark Alfred votes fro Shanks

Fancyarcher votes for Shanks

Reddroast votes for Shanks

YM! votes for Shanks

ZeeSoh votes for Shanks

Shanks... Not sure who he voted or if he voted, but he goes home anyway...

Episode Two: "Bros Before Rows"

Spoiler

The Bros week! A very exciting week!

Twist Info

YM! and Reddroast are the duo who get the high score on [whichever film]; they earn the Salted Pretzel, which had the power to block the effect of cactus icees. They had to use it for the item to be added to the store; they never used it.

TRIBAL

So the duos in the Arnolds were Agafin/ZeeSoh, AN9815/Fancyarcher, Dark Alfred/Morieris, and YM!/ZeeSoh. With that in mind,

AN9815 does a self-vote (Fancyarcher/AN9815)--does not count

Morieris votes for Fancyarcher/AN9815--does not count

The Dark Alfred votes for YM!/Reddroast

Agafin votes for Dark Alfred/Morieris

Fancyarcher votes for Dark Alfred/Morieris

Reddroast votes for Dark Alfred/Morieris

YM! votes for Dark Alfred/Morieris

ZeeSoh votes for Dark Alfred/Morieris

And Morieris had the lower score

Episode Three: "See You Later Alligator"

Spoiler

Twist Info

M37 had the highest score on Avatar's rerelease and received the 3D Glasses advantage, which allowed him to secretly discover someone's vote. Again, he needed to use it to add it to the concession stand, but he never did.

TRIBAL

Weeping Willows have their first tribal. M37 wins but does not receive any votes!

DAJK votes for Gokai Red

M37 votes for Gokai Red

Goldenhour36 votes for NannerManCan

Cap votes for Goldenhour36

Ethan Hunt votes for Goldenhour36

Gokai Red votes for Goldenhour36

NannerManCan votes for Goldenhour36

Eric does not send a vote

Episode Four: "Boo!"

Spoiler

The double! My goodness!

Now, as a reminder,

Cap and M37 -> Arnolds

And after a wheel spin,

Fancyarcher and Agafin -> Willows

Twist Info

Cap and M37 get the highest Barbarian score.

They get a chance to open Pandora's Box.

Cap opens it and earns a Water Bottle (!!).

M37 does not open the box.

If M37 had opened the box, then they would have earned a Dual Water Bottle. This would have given them:

- The knowledge that the other Pandora's Box person had a Water Bottle

- A condition of use: the player with the other Dual Water Bottle had to still be in the game for you to be allowed to use your own Dual Water Bottle, and that's whether the other winner had played their idol or not.

But because Cap was the only one to open, her Water Bottle was converted into a Normal Water Bottle.

TRIBAL

Gokai Red and NannerManCan both win immunity.

Strikethrough = does not count

Bold = votes that counted

Agafin votes for Gokai Red and NannerManCan

DAJK votes for Eric and NannerManCan

Eric votes for Agafin and NannerManCan

Ethan Hunt votes for Eric and NannerManCan

- popcorn bucket, double-vote

Fancyarcher votes for Gokai Red and NannerManCan

- popcorn bucket, double-vote

Gokai Red votes for Ethan Hunt and NannerManCan

NannerManCan votes for Fancyarcher and Gokai Red

Eric goes with three votes.

Agafin, Ethan Hunt, and Fancyarcher are tied 1-1-1.

Agafin goes due to having the lowest score.

Episode Five: "Nothing But Heartache"

Spoiler

Twist Info

Merge time!

TRIBAL

The Dark Alfred votes for Ethan Hunt

Fancyarcher votes for Reddroast

Gokai Red does a self-vote

AN9815 votes for DAJK

M37 votes for DAJK

NannerManCan votes for DAJK

Cap votes for M37

DAJK votes for M37

Ethan Hunt votes for M37

Reddroast votes for M37

YM! votes for M37

- uses popcorn bucket (double-vote)

ZeeSoh votes for M37

M37 gives Ethan Hunt his Rewards Card.

Not sure who he gave the 3D Glasses too...

Episode Six: "Tárred Lighting"

Spoiler

Twist Info

As a reminder, players were separated into five-person squads.

Also, Ethan Hunt and NannerManCan had possession of Rewards Cards and both got a 4% percentage boost.

SQUAD A

AN9815 (wins immunity)

Cap

Ethan Hunt

NannerManCan

YM!

SQUAD B

DAJK

The Dark Alfred

Fancyarcher (wins immunity)

Gokai Red

Reddroast

ZeeSoh was banished this week. He had a chance to win a Water Bottle, but this was a hard week, and he ends up not winning the banishment Water Bottle.

TRIBAL

Squad A

NannerManCan uses a Nacho Tray and other items to ensure his own safety as well as Cap's subsequent loss.

AN9815 votes for NannerManCan

Cap votes for NannerManCan

YM! votes for NannerManCan

Ethan Hunt votes for Cap

NannerManCan votes for Cap

- uses popcorn bucket (double-vote)

There's a twist where players can give their advantages to others upon leaving the game. Cap gives her Water Bottle to YM!.

Squad B

Gokai Red votes for The Dark Alfred

The Dark Alfred buys a Popcorn Bucket...

- splits votes between DAJK and Gokai Red

DAJK votes for Gokai Red

Fancyarcher votes for Gokai Red

Reddroast votes for Gokai Red

Episode Seven: "Swashbuckle Swagger"

Spoiler

Twist Info

Here's what everyone won in the barrels.

NannerManCan - Barrel #1 - Mean Mojo Monty

Reddroast - Barrel #2 - Water Bottle

Fancyarcher - Barrel #3 - Icee Bundle

DAJK - Barrel #4 - The Nope Button

- he could press the nope button to prevent someone from playing an advantage

ZeeSoh - Barrel #5 - Water Bottle

Ethan Hunt - Barrel #6 - Refillable Popcorn Bucket

YM! - Salted Pretzel (now he has two)

AN9815 - Icee Bundle

The Dark Alfred - Salted Pretzel

Tribal

Reddroast plays his Water Bottle.

AN9815 wins immunity!

AN9815 votes for Reddroast

- popcorn bucket, doubles vote

The Dark Alfred votes for Reddroast

Fancyarcher votes for Ethan Hunt

Reddroast votes for Ethan Hunt

ZeeSoh votes for Ethan Hunt

DAJK votes for Ethan Hunt

Ethan Hunt votes for The Dark Alfred

YM! votes for The Dark Alfred

- The Dark Alfred goes in a close 4-3-3.

- Reddroast technically prevented his elimination, because he decided to play his idol in lieu of playing for Second Immunity.

- Tons of players were putting Cactus Icees on Ethan Hunt.

- The crucial vote comes to The Dark Alfred, who plays Cactus Icee(s) on Ethan Hunt but for some reason decides to vote to eliminate Reddroast instead. Voting for Ethan Hunt would have caused a 4-4 tie, in which case Ethan Hunt surely goes.

Battle-Back Twist

- Goldenhour36 wins with 81.35%

- Next closest was M37 with 79.91%

- Goldenhour36's score is good enough to where anyone could have been voted out and Golden would still earn his way back into the game. A shocking upset and a well-earned reentry into the game!

Episode Eight: "Box Office Forever"

Spoiler

Twist Info

AN9815, Ethan Hunt, and Reddroast go to sudden death through the "How Bad Do You Want Immunity" game.

Ethan Hunt earns immunity. Reddroast gets last place and gets eliminated.

TRIBAL

AN9815 cannot vote due to HBDYWI

Ethan Hunt cannot vote due to HBDYWI

DAJK votes for AN9815

Goldenhour36 votes for DAJK

YM! votes for Fancyarcher

AN9815 votes for YM!

ZeeSoh votes for YM!

The time to give items to players after getting voted out has expired by now, so YM! walks out with a high coin total and lots of items, including the two salted pretzels as well as Cap's Water Bottle...

Episode Nine: "He Said She Said"

Spoiler

Goldenhour36 wins immunity in an upset...

But this is Ethan Hunt's second time not submitting for the weekend challenge, so he gets eliminated in 7th.

Episode Ten: "Up in the Air"

Spoiler

ZeeSoh plays Mean Mojo Monty, earns 15 coins, and brings NannerManCan back to the game.

TRIBAL

DAJK votes for AN9815

AN9815 votes for NannerManCan

Fancyarcher votes for NannerManCan

Goldenhour36 votes for NannerManCan

ZeeSoh votes for NannerManCan

NannerManCan doesn't send a vote

Episode Eleven: "What's In The Box"

Spoiler

DAJK plays lots of icees for immunity.

TRIBAL

- ZeeSoh plays his Water Bottle.

- Fancyarcher doesn't send Tuesday predictions in on time.

- ZeeSoh uses blue icees to make Fancyarcher's score a whopping 30%.

- That means it's AN9815 versus Goldenhour36...

- AN9815 pulls through handily!

DAJK does not vote (-10% next weekend)

ZeeSoh does a self-vote, doesn't count

AN9815 votes for Goldenhour36

Fancyarcher votes for Goldenhour36

Goldenhour36 does a self-vote

Episode Twelve: "Beware of the Grinch"

Spoiler

ZeeSoh wins immunity and saves AN9815.

DAJK beats Fancyarcher for second immunity.

Episode Thirteen: "Finale"

Spoiler

ZeeSoh - 1st Place

AN9815 - 2nd Place

DAJK - 3rd Place

My Ten Favorite Moments

Spoiler

In No Particular Order

#1) Slasher Tribal - The one where Eric and Agafin go. Best tribal I've ever seen! Gokai and Nanner were both underdogs at this rate, and they both win immunity, causing for a crazy tiebreaker. Agafin was an exciting player and his early exit was heartbreaking, but as a tribal, this was legendary!

#2) AN9815 Pedals To Immunity - I love good story moments, and that was probably one of my favorite moments in the season. When he not only chooses the bike, but beats some known top-tier players for an immunity win, that was some real movie magic.

#3) ZeeSoh's Immunity Streak - Week after week, something happened in ZeeSoh's favor where he was safe from elimination. A combination of luck and skill allowed ZeeSoh to glide to his 2nd (or 3rd or so?) victory!

#4) Trick-or-Treat - Everyone's costume choices came together to create a fun storyline! Plus, it's a very close race between the two tribes, and Reddroast's decision to play two Blue Icees on himself likely pushes his entire tribe over the edge to that immunity win, setting the stage for the Willows' legendary tribal. One of the best game moves I've ever seen, whether intentional or unintentional, especially because it was right before the merge.

#5) Dark Alfred Goes Dark - Many, many players putting Cactus Icees on Ethan Hunt, trying to ensure his exit. Then boom—one crucial misplay causes Dark Alfred to go instead, and the remaining players are left to deal with the fallout of Ethan Hunt's survival. Another legendary tribal!

#6) Ethan Hunt's Survival - This season, Ethan Hunt put the "survive" in Survivor! There were lots of moments where Ethan Hunt was on the line, and he got crucial immunity wins and made the necessary moves to survive another week.

#7) Goldenhour36's Re-entry - Golden pulled off an upset against some legendary veteran players! I was very exciting to see how his re-entry would affect the game!

#8) The Wheel - When the wheel decided to send Fancyarcher and Agafin to the Willows. That definitely caused some intrigue as to what would happen next!

#9) M37's Elimination - That tribal was very entertaining, with some high-profile betrayals and a spread of the votes. Cap's character becomes a "femme fatale" type of villain...

#10) NannerManCan Defeats Cap - ...Until the Squad A, Squad B split, where NannerManCan plays the Nacho Tray. That was also a fun tribal and a fun boot.

About Next Season

Spoiler

Next season...

Eighteen (or so) castaways...

will travel to the world of Mario!

Stay tuned for...

SURVIVOR

MUSHROOM KINDGOM

Another thirteen week game will begin next Summer! Episode one's weekend challenge happens on the weekend of the Super Mario Bros. movie, and Episode Thirteen, the finale, is currently planned for the weekend of Indiana Jones 5.

The story takes place within the Mario universe, with one or more Mario character hosting each weekend challenge.

I want at least eighteen players for this season, though I'm open to having more players (22's my maximum). More players likely allows for an extension of the amount of weeks, which I wouldn't mind because Summer 2023 is STACKED with films with exciting box office potential. But beware: the more players/weeks there are, the more multi-elimination twists I might be able to implement...

Be on the lookout for the application! I'll post it in the discussion forum during late February or early March.

I can confirm certain twists will not return...

- Mean Mojo Monty will not return.

- The Rewards Card will not return.

- I'm still deciding about other twists.

- Of course, there will be new twists!

Hope to see you in the Mushroom Kingdom!

• Like 3

@SLAM! the vote tally in Episode 7 does not match what you wrote. You said Dark Alfred went out in a 4-3-3 vote with 3 being for Ethan and 3 for Redroast. But based on the tally it seems Ethan got 4 votes and Dark Alfred and Reddroast got 3 each. 

So either you are were mistaken in your write up above and one of the players who you say voted for Ethan actually voted for Dark Alffed OR Dark Alfred mistakenly got eliminated?

• Like 1

I did learn two interesting lessons from my elimination:

>Trust your instincts

>Don't accumulate coins for the future if you're not already safe in the present.

I remember feeling that I was extra vulnerable that week due to the involuntary group swap.  That is why I asked Slam! if it was possible to use concession items on a Tuesday prediction ( to increase my chances at getting immunity) but I ultimately didn't even bother to check back his answer since I thought I could just keep all my coins to be better stacked in the future as that week would be the last one with groups. I also had a good enough weekend score that I assumed most wouldn't vote for me, and I was right. Only one person voted for me, but my gamble still failed since that was enough. And all the coins I was keeping (that I was expecting to start using from the very next week) ended up being in vain.

• Like 1

It was a fun game, congrats to @ZeeSoh. At my tribal, it was team decision to vote Red, who we knew was getting immunity. Didn't work out. I knew I could face the chop, but 1) wanted to be a team player 2) if I go against our plan, I wouldn't have been trustworthy and surely gone next round 3) ultimately I should have won immunity

• Like 2

6 hours ago, SLAM! said:

@Agafin @AN9815 @Cap @DAJK @The Dark Alfred @Eric in Boots @Ethan Hunt @Fancyarcher @Gokai Red @Goldenhour36 @Morieris @M37 @NannerManCan @Reddroast @Shanks @YM! @ZeeSoh

#3) ZeeSoh's Immunity Streak - Week after week, something happened in ZeeSoh's favor where he was safe from elimination. A combination of luck and skill allowed ZeeSoh to glide to his 2nd (or 3rd or so?) victory!

#4) Trick-or-Treat - Everyone's costume choices came together to create a fun storyline! Plus, it's a very close race between the two tribes, and Reddroast's decision to play two Blue Icees on himself likely pushes his entire tribe over the edge to that immunity win, setting the stage for the Willows' legendary tribal. One of the best game moves I've ever seen, whether intentional or unintentional, especially because it was right before the merge.

#5) Dark Alfred Goes Dark - Many, many players putting Cactus Icees on Ethan Hunt, trying to ensure his exit. Then boom—one crucial misplay causes Dark Alfred to go instead, and the remaining players are left to deal with the fallout of Ethan Hunt's survival. Another legendary tribal!

#6) Ethan Hunt's Survival - This season, Ethan Hunt put the "survive" in Survivor! There were lots of moments where Ethan Hunt was on the line, and he got crucial immunity wins and made the necessary moves to survive another week.

#8) The Wheel - When the wheel decided to send Fancyarcher and Agafin to the Willows. That definitely caused some intrigue as to what would happen next!

#9) M37's Elimination - That tribal was very entertaining, with some high-profile betrayals and a spread of the votes. Cap's character becomes a "femme fatale" type of villain...

#10) NannerManCan Defeats Cap - ...Until the Squad A, Squad B split, where NannerManCan plays the Nacho Tray. That was also a fun tribal and a fun boot.

3) I believe the only week I was not immune and safe from elimination because of luck was the week when I was banished. 

4) @Reddroast playing those 2 blue icees giving our team a win was a very relieving thing otherwise one of our team members would have gone home

5) Regarding this week and @The Dark Alfred elimination, Reddroast came up with a plan to eliminate Ethan. Reddroast will claim to everyone that he wants to leave and everyone should vote for him. In secret he will play his water bottle thus being immune. With everyone voting for Reddroast and him being immune he will cast a vote against Ethan and being the single eligible vote will thus eliminate Ethan. Obviously the plan did not work and I realized after the elimination that the plan had big big holes. So while AN9815, The Dark Alfred and Reddroast voted correctly, Fancyarcher and I voted for Ethan directly. The plan would still have worked if YM and possibly DAJK had not allied up with Ethan. After a bit of sleuthing I realized that YM and DAJK were the two extra votes against Dark Alfred and thus began to target them because I felt they were going against me. (Btw as per my above post I hope you clarify whether @DAJK actually voted for Dark Alfred or Ethan. IF DAJK actually voted for Ethan than Ethan should have gone home that week and my apologies to DAJK for doubting him lol)

6) @Ethan Hunt turned into a serious threat when he managed to eliminate Cap and then Dark Alfred and allied with YM/DAJK. I felt eliminating him would be a big challenge which I was excited for. After eliminating YM and getting Goldenhour on our side we had enough coins and votes to eliminate him but I was disappointed when he went out the way he did

8. We were not happy losing two teammates but it turned out to be a good thing for our alliance because we managed to get @Cap and @M37 on our side easily while retaining Fancyarcher and Agafin's support. This was due to the fact that the Weeping Willows had no team cohesion or communication to speak of (as told by their team members)

9) M37's was a tough competitor but also an ally to our team at that point so getting them eliminated was challenging. They would not have been eliminated had they not suggested eliminating DAJK that week. Cap was allied to DAJK and YM and the latter two were friends with Ethan so when M37 suggested DAJK's name it was decided to get M37 out instead. I was unwell that week so I kept out of all the coordination and let Cap handle that. But I did vote to save DAJK because he had helped me in last survivor from elimination and I wanted to keep him safe for that reason.

10) That was the an incredible tribal and a shocker of a result. No one expected Cap to go out much less due to one person alone. @NannerManCan played that very well. @YM! and DAJK swore to exact revenge against Ethan for Cap's elimination but I am not sure if they were serious or not because they switched sides to Ethan the very next week :P

During the initial few weeks at least (not counting the first 2 when he was immune) @Eric in Boots was a target of pretty much everyone lol. Only reason being that everyone thought he was the strongest competitor of all. We knew that when the merge happens he will need to go but to the surprise of us he got eliminated very quickly (because even his team mates were wary of him).

Oh and one more thing, Ethan messaged me after the merge and told me that Cap and others of my allies were conspiring to eliminate me. I don't know whether he wanted to ally with me or what but our convo never went far and I never found out if he was telling me the truth or not. But for the next few weeks I played multiple blue icees to win weekend immunity just to be safe lol

• Like 2
  • Astonished 1

6 hours ago, ZeeSoh said:

@SLAM! the vote tally in Episode 7 does not match what you wrote. You said Dark Alfred went out in a 4-3-3 vote with 3 being for Ethan and 3 for Redroast. But based on the tally it seems Ethan got 4 votes and Dark Alfred and Reddroast got 3 each. 

So either you are were mistaken in your write up above and one of the players who you say voted for Ethan actually voted for Dark Alffed OR Dark Alfred mistakenly got eliminated?

I believe the mixup is probably that DAJK voted out Dark Alfred not me 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

Oh and one more thing, Ethan messaged me after the merge and told me that Cap and others of my allies were conspiring to eliminate me. I don't know whether he wanted to ally with me or what but our convo never went far and I never found out if he was telling me the truth or not. But for the next few weeks I played multiple blue icees to win weekend immunity just to be safe lol

oh this was true at least based on what was told to me hahahaha. But then I had people telling me that you were trying to paint a target on my back which is why I didn't really continue that contact. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

oh this was true at least based on what was told to me hahahaha. But then I had people telling me that you were trying to paint a target on my back which is why I didn't really continue that contact. 

Pretty much since week 1 I told my team members that we ought to stick together even after the merge happens and that I will try my best to ensure that our team members go as far as possible (you can confirm this with any of people in Angry Arnolds). With the wheel causing Cap and M37 to come to my team I gained 2 more allies and then the merge happened. At that point only 4 people remained who were not on my team (you, Nannermancan, DAJK and Gokai Red). I already explained why M37 got eliminated and why I wanted to save  DAJK above and then Gokai Red got elimnated a week after. This left only you and Nannermancan. But then Nannermancan got the Mean Mojo thing which left only you as a person not on my "team" and thus the only plausible target. So while it is true that I did want to get you eliminated during the last few weeks it was not because I had any beef with you or anything, 

• Like 1