keysersoze123

wednesday numbers

It set sail on the 12th. It hit the iceberg on the 14th and sank in the early hours of the 15th.

Exactly right about the iceberg and sinking :) Edited by 75live

Whatever happened to Miley anyway? Seems like two years ago she was on top of the world and now all you hear about her is being obnoxious at THG premiere..."Liam told me the hardest part of shooting THG was being away from me for so long".... Yeah, I'm sure that was sincere :lol: :lol:

Whatever happened to Miley anyway? Seems like two years ago she was on top of the world and now all you hear about her is being obnoxious at THG premiere..."Liam told me the hardest part of shooting THG was being away from me for so long".... Yeah, I'm sure that was sincere :lol: :lol:

She made a video of herself smoking salvia that kind of ruined her reputation for parents, then Hannah Montana ended.

They will need excellent jumps on Friday and Saturday to hit 10M.

I think Titanic will have good increases. 125% on Friday, 55% on Saturday and maybe a 33% decline Sunday. That's what I'm hoping for anyway.

Good number for THG. Beat my prediction by 200k. 20m+ 4th weekend seems like it's pretty much in store. I'm seeing around 22m assuming Thursday is relatively flat.

Nope. It's not going to increase 150% on Friday.

I hope it does, big increases would also mean a big increase for Titanic.

Titanic should have a better Friday increase . It's not benefitting as much from the March break as THG is, so the weekend increases should be more pronounced than THG. IMO