keysersoze123

wednesday numbers

Whatever happened to Miley anyway? Seems like two years ago she was on top of the world and now all you hear about her is being obnoxious at THG premiere..."Liam told me the hardest part of shooting THG was being away from me for so long".... Yeah, I'm sure that was sincere :lol: :lol:

She wanted to get out of the Disney image so quickly it backfired.

No way it will be that low. Even COTT increased 105% on its 2nd Friday which was post Easter. I'm expecting 125% worst case, could go as high as 140%+.

Too mnay people on March break

Too mnay people on March break

Not true. Spring breaks all over the place in terms of when schools/colleges get them and are pretty much over. I had spring break the week the Mon-Thurs before THG came out for instance. Expect an increase no lower than what it had its 2nd Friday (128%).

No way it will be that low. Even COTT increased 105% on its 2nd Friday which was post Easter. I'm expecting 125% worst case, could go as high as 140%+.

140-150% Friday increase would mean weekend could be as high as 24-25m! :blink: I would die if that happened.