charlie Jatinder

Christmas-New Year Weekdays Thread || Avatar $20.1M THU - Top 10 DOM or Bust!

5 hours ago, Legion in Boots said:

Thanks for quoting my (amazing) thread about the highest grossing movies without China, if somebody is interested I also made one about the highest grossing films in the countries part of the EU + also UK, here is the link: 

Edited by MG10
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, DC Rich said:

Since my estimate of 16-24m nailed it for yesterday, let's go with 13-21m today.  I feel pretty comfortable that it might land somewhere in that range.  Maybe. 

I also feel like 12.8 - 21.25 for THUR, let's see how that goes

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XXR Eywa Has Heard You! said:

Well....

Lets just say that if the pattern runs similar to yesterday, there will be meltdowns. So lets hope things pick up as the day progresses 😅

Roller Coaster Love GIF by Fleischer Studios

(fwiw this inconsistency is why I’m looking more at 3 and 7 day averages)

• Like 2

In 1981, Pelé starred in ESCAPE TO VICTORY (known as VICTORY in the US) alongside Sly Stallone, Michael Caine and Max von Sydow. It was directed by Hollywood legend John Huston and is a World War 2 prisoner of war movie in which an allied football team play a football match against a Nazi team.

It was a box office disappointment grossing $27.4m worldwide ($90m adj.) but subsequently became a huge cult hit on UK TV and is well known for Pelé's winning overhead kick against the Nazis (spoilers).

Edited by CaptNathanBrittles
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 2

5 minutes ago, CaptNathanBrittles said:

In 1981, Pelé starred in ESCAPE TO VICTORY (known as VICTORY in the US) alongside Sly Stallone, Michael Caine and Max von Sydow. It was directed by Hollywood legend John Huston and is a World War 2 prisoner of war movie in which an allied football team play a football match against a Nazi team.

It was a box office disappointment grossing $27.4m worldwide ($90m adj.) but subsequently became a huge cult hit on UK TV and is well known for Pelé winning overhead kick against the Nazis (spoilers).

"The Godfather" is a crime drama set in New York City during the 1940s and 1950s. It tells the story of the Corleone family, a powerful and influential Italian-American mafia clan. The patriarch of the family, Vito Corleone (Brando), is a respected and feared figure in the criminal underworld.

"The Godfather" is widely regarded as a classic of American cinema and is known for its powerful performances, iconic characters, and epic storytelling. It won three Academy Awards, including Best Actor for Brando and Best Picture. I

Edited by IronJimbo

Initial estimations for like ~17m , getting somewhat better till the end of the day and goes towards 17.6m . Disney estimates 17.5m and actuals come at 17.8m . Not bad enough for meltdowns , no one is quite happy either

Edited by Gkalaitza
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, DC Rich said:

Since my estimate of 16-24m nailed it for yesterday, let's go with 13-21m today.  I feel pretty comfortable that it might land somewhere in that range.  Maybe. 

I think 10-25M is a range more in line with a Deadline call - why be more precise than they are?:)

• Like 1

Another stellar day for A2. It's the first time the water flow (average gain over 7 days) indicates A2 to beat RO. Can make it comfortable if cuts the deficit significantly over the weekend. A2 dropped 15% and up 43% from last week whereas RO decreased 20% and only up 20% from its previous week.

WATERSO SHOWDOWN  - AVATAR 2 VS ROGUE ONE

DAY 13: (WEDNESDAY) AVATAR 20.6m

DAY 13: (WEDNESDAY) ROGUE ONE 18m

WATER TEMP: WARM (+2.6m)

CUME: AVATAR 338m  VS ROGUE ONE 358.6m

SEA LEVEL: MINUS 215.5m

WATER FLOW 563m

• Like 1