XXRDJisDoctorDoom

New Years Weekend Thread || Dec. 30-Jan. 1 || ATWOW $67.4M 3rd WE - $88.8M 4-Day WE — Orange Panther $22.6M 4-Day!

10 minutes ago, Sheldon Cr said:

I predicted 63m and 80m 4 day. So very happy it could  be 69-75 and a 88-90+m 4day brother Ronin.

I've been thinking $66M 3-day and $85M 4-day, but now I'm thinking $70m and $92m as the totals. 

Edited by IcarusReborn

21 minutes ago, JustLurking said:

Charlie is not predicting 1.8-2b OS and I don't know if you can't read the numbers he has posted REPEATEDLY or simply lie for the sake of it.

Dude he posted a high end of 2.2-2.3b ww. His domestic was 550-600 m.

I believe you can use a calculator lol..

So yes he predicted 1.7-1.8b including china if he has 2.2b or.more WW .

And Avatar may make much more than 2.2b😉

39 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

I’m not very good at tracking/predicting OS box office, but does it really have a shot at Endgame?? I thought China/Japan performance had made that basically impossible. 

Other places are super performing and China is rebounding. May hit 250-300+m. And they will likely re-release it in china when cov is in.control. Should be interesting the final total ww brother movie man. Rem you got alot of folks still in dream world saying no shot at 600m and no shot  at NWH ww. But we know what's going to happen..lol

Edited by Sheldon Cr

40 minutes ago, Sheldon Cr said:

Charlie predicts 1.8-2b OS . So yes it does as it's flying into 700-800m territory now. Just lurking I don't know what bo your looking at. But end game is at 2.8b lol

39 minutes ago, Elessar said:

Not really.

39 minutes ago, JustLurking said:

Charlie is not predicting 1.8-2b OS and I don't know if you can't read the numbers he has posted REPEATEDLY or simply lie for the sake of it.

32 minutes ago, Sheldon Cr said:

His post is there.. up to 1.9bs Os. So we will see. 

Charlie's most recent update is $1.56B OS and that includes China. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Ronin46 said:

Is this hitting 500 by next weekend?

448 by Monday. 

35M next weekend? 30M weekdays (Tue - Thur)

513M ?

Man I'm hoping for a 44-47m 4th weekend. .Should be interesting. Definitely over 520m by 4th weekend. 530-540?😱

8 minutes ago, XXR M37's Club Is Dead said:

Charlie's most recent update is $1.56B OS and that includes China. 

Rem charlie  said up to 2.2b ww.  So that would mean his highend predict was 1.7+b includng china(since.he was.in the 550-600m domestic range).. I'm not talking about his official.predict xxr👍

He even started to believe reaching 700.mil dom plus will be hard but not impossible. So though he's not a fan he's not constantly lowballing A2 either. Very nice 

Edited by Sheldon Cr
Editing post

23 minutes ago, Ronin46 said:

Is this hitting 500 by next weekend?

448 by Monday. 

35M next weekend? 30M weekdays (Tue - Thur)

513M ?

$30M Tue-Thur would be 50% above Avatar and 105% over Rogue One. I definitely don't think that's happening. My target for the 4th WE is -43% of the 3rd. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, XXR M37's Club Is Dead said:

$30M Tue-Thur would be 50% above Avatar and 105% over Rogue One. I definitely don't think that's happening. My target for the 4th WE is -43% of the 3rd. 

20M weekdays, 40M weekend? 508?

8 minutes ago, XXR M37's Club Is Dead said:

Yea that's better. I will be surprised at this point if it didn't hit $500M by then but we will see how it goes. 

And I hope you will leave out of that A2 undr 573m club for good now.. Brother xx4.. It is time 👍😎. Your name change says it all after all. Heh!

Just now, Sheldon Cr said:

And I hope you will leave out of that A2 undr 573m club for good now.. Brother xx4.. It is time 👍😎. Your name change says it all after all. Heh!

Oh I left :) I'm now on the "Top 10 DOM" train. Maybe if things are great for another week I'll be joining your TGM train!

• Disbelief 1