ChipDerby

Hello Boys, I'm Back! | Week 1

Too late to change officially (I assume?), but I am seeing  1,425,429 in some places for whale actual and 1,503,638 in others, and would like to have the real value on the sheet. Are you perhaps able to provide any clarity @Shawn? This is for 6th-8th tbc not mlk.

Going to be real glad when we can drop whale… on the feb 3rd I guess 😬

• Founder / Operator
9 hours ago, Favorite Fearless Legion said:

Too late to change officially (I assume?), but I am seeing  1,425,429 in some places for whale actual and 1,503,638 in others, and would like to have the real value on the sheet. Are you perhaps able to provide any clarity @Shawn? This is for 6th-8th tbc not mlk.

Going to be real glad when we can drop whale… on the feb 3rd I guess 😬

A24 hasn't reported since Sunday estimates but they'll probably have the real numbers come Friday when their weekly totals go out.

5 hours ago, Shawn said:

A24 hasn't reported since Sunday estimates but they'll probably have the real numbers come Friday when their weekly totals go out.

They’ve been slow on actuals yeah but I’m saying for two weeks ago (the 3day between New Year’s and mlk). Finally updated last Fri with the weekly dumps but I see the conflicting figs above in two places that agree on the rest of the top 9 and are usually fully in agreement 🥴

• Founder / Operator
19 hours ago, Favorite Fearless Legion said:

They’ve been slow on actuals yeah but I’m saying for two weeks ago (the 3day between New Year’s and mlk). Finally updated last Fri with the weekly dumps but I see the conflicting figs above in two places that agree on the rest of the top 9 and are usually fully in agreement 🥴

Ahhhhh, I brain-lapsed on the dates you mentioned initially. Here's what the studio gave with actuals:

F $441,238

Sa $651,123

Su $411,277

$1,503,638

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2