BadOlCatSylvester

Weekdays Thread (23rd to 26th of January 2023)

1 hour ago, DAJK said:

Not sure how many theatres Pathaan is in today, but the theatres that it IS playing in are selling tickets like crazy. If it's in enough theatres, I could definitely see it taking the top spot when numbers are reported tomorrow. 

Easy #1 in Canada by like good margin.

6 hours ago, XXR You Ok Annie said:

Weekend Box Office Forecast: Avatar: The Way of Water Goes for 7th Straight Crown as Specialty Releases and Oscar Candidates Take the Stage

https://www.boxofficepro.com/weekend-box-office-forecast-avatar-the-way-of-water-guns-for-7th-straight-crown-while-specialty-releases-and-oscar-candidates-take-the-stage/

Let’s see if it will top Mav’s $15.5M 7th weekend.

Good start to the week for A2.  I'm expecting ~$14m for the weekend but hopefully it can manage more.  My target is for it to hit 5x multi ($670m), that'll be more than enough for me!

Finally going to see Orange Panther this weekend 😁

1 hour ago, IronJimbo & Sheldon's Son said:

This is probably the first legit day that Avatar 2 gets dethroned from the top spot (M3GAN previews don't count IMO). I don't think it's gonna beat Pathaan's 1.55m.

Let's make this viral in the US: Avatar 2 has been dethroned by Pathaan, starring DDLJ's SRK.

Edited by Factcheck

1 minute ago, Skim Beeble said:

M3GAN's true Friday (w/o thursday previews) was under Avatar

Box office history doesnt remember actual daily grosses.

It remembers reported daily grosses.

• Like 1

Had a dream that The Rock and Will Smith both passed away suddenly. Very realistic dream too. I was so shocked, and came here as soon as I woke Ip to see everyone’s reactions… only to realize that it was a dream and I am in fact a half-awake idiot.

Stupid dreams, and stupid classes for making me get up at 6AM :lol:

• Haha 2