GOGODanca

Weekday Thread (1/30 - 2/2)

4 hours ago, TRISTAN said:

No... Don't waste your valuable time. If you want to see blockbuster Spielberg then watch Jurassic Park again & again but not E.T. It's so mediocre of a movie that you would be astonished why it was so successful in the first place !!

James Cameron has done more complex and better thing with similarly benevolent alien stoty with The Abyss.

Honestly, and I say this with all due respect. I will be glad when Avatar 2 ends its run and you disappear from posting (until AV3 is released) and my eyes can stop bleeding everytime you grace us with your opinions how everything sucks (including TGM and E.T.) compared to Cameron and the Avatar franchise. 

• Like 3
  • Heart 1

45 minutes ago, Ronin46 said:

Honestly, and I say this with all due respect. I will be glad when Avatar 2 ends its run and you disappear from posting (until AV3 is released) and my eyes can stop bleeding everytime you grace us with your opinions how everything sucks (including TGM and E.T.) compared to Cameron and the Avatar franchise. 

I think you should see a doctor