kayumanggi

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY III | 486.6M overseas | 845.6M worldwide

From @Bluebomb @KJ. I think Guardians is looking at a good run. Cant rule out 400m OS if China can do 50m. 

Wednesday Estimates

1. Guardians of the Galaxy 3 - $313,944 (opening day estimate)
2. Marry My Dead Body - $56,448/$765,000
3. Mad Fate - $23,902/$905,000
4. The Super Mario Bros. Movie - $16,135/$5,776,000
5. Over My Dead Body - $9,441/$2,618,000

That is a decent opening day for Guardians of the Galaxy 3. It is looking at an opening weekend around 1.8m which would be on par with Guardians of the Galaxy 2.

It has good word of mouth to start with a 4.1/5 rating and an 8.9/10 rating from users.

15 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

From @Bluebomb @KJ. I think Guardians is looking at a good run. Cant rule out 400m OS if China can do 50m. 

So losing Russia puts it at 451m INT, then going with 40m for China (seems a safe prediction), gives out 392m INT. So if most other markets just hold steady (which it's looking like they will) then 400m will be touch and go.

• Like 1

Indonesia:

OD 330K est. adm (Cinepoint tracking), around $1M+. 9/10 rating on Cinepoint app. Very good opening and rating. Reactions on social media are overwhelmingly positive. WOM looks great. Occupancy rates are high, so more showtimes will be added. The number is expected to grow throughout the week. Will likely have an OW bigger than Vol. 2, and total too since legs are promising.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1