SLAM!

SURVIVOR: MUSHROOM KINGDOM || A BOT Survivor Experience || Predict Summer Box Office and Vote Out Tribemates to be the Last One Standing || Players Can Still Apply || Play for chance to be Tribe Leader by Thursday the 30th || Premieres Sunday April 2nd

The next BOT Survivor experience is

SURVIVOR

MUSHROOM KINGDOM

• Players are tasked with predicting the weekend box office to ensure safety for their tribe or for themselves.
  • If your tribe loses the weekend immunity challenge, you have to attend tribal council, where someone will be voted out of the game. Make sure that isn't you!
  • I am celebrating the impending release of The Super Mario Bros. Movie by setting my next BOT Survivor game in the Mario Universe. This means that Mario characters will be a guest-host for each episode, plus the tribe names are based on Mario characters, and all the items are Mario-themed.
  • I will write short little skits with your player characters that are loosely based on the films released during a round's weekend releases. Well, actually for this season, the film(s) of a given weekend will inform my decision as to where in the Mario Universe the episode's challenge will take place. And then the challenge itself is something I can base on the film released. I dunno.
  • The season's first episode is predicting for the Super Mario Bros. Movie weekend, and the season's final episode is predicting for the Barbie/Oppenheimer weekend. As fun as it is for Disney to release Haunted Mansion the weekend after, ending things on Haunted Mansion wouldn't be as explosively glamorous or glamorously explosive as it would be with a Gerwig/Nolan finale.
  • No "alternates," and no "fixed amount of players." You fill out the form, that means you're in the game——no ifs, no ands, no buts (unless you fill it out and then tell me ahead of time that you have to pull out). But beware because the more players in the game means the more crazy elimination twists I have to implement.
  • The Deadline to fill out the form below is Sunday, March 26th at 11:59 PM PST/2:59 PM EST.
  • Then the season will officially premiere on either April 3rd or April 4th, with the first weekend predictions due on April 6th.
  • Let me know if you have any questions about the game!

Click on the link below to fill my

*Survivor: Mushroom Kingdom Registration Form*

Thank you for your interest in playing Survivor: Mushroom Kingdom. Let's get a game going! Wa-hoo!

Edited by Hogar SLAM!
  • Like 4
  • Astonished 1

13 minutes ago, Morieris said:

I'm guessing the best original songs one --- we can pick some that aren't from this year, right?

Yeah, any nominated songs from Oscar history, and I’ll throw Golden Globes nominated songs in for eligibility as well just for fun 

• Thanks 1

SLAM!: To celebrate the upcoming Academy Awards, we decided to ask Super Mario characters what their favorite Best Picture nominated films were.

MarioThe Fabelmans! Let's-a-Spielberg!

Luigi: I, uh, enjoyed The Banshees of Inisherin... But I was confused because I thought there were ghosts in it....

Peach: I found Women Talking thought-provoking. It had me thinking, "what if I walked out of the castle instead of waiting around for Mario to rescue me?" No offense to Mario.

DaisyEverything Everywhere All at Once! Hi-yah!

Donkey KongTop Gun: Maverick, bay-beeeeeeee! Cool planes go zoom!

Toad: I related to Triangle of Sadness as someone who serves Princess Peach. B-but don't tell her I said that!

Wario: My favorite was Elvis! Colonel Tom Parker is the movie hero of the year!

Waluigi: Waaa-haaaa! Don't forget about Lydia Tár in TÁR!

BowserAll Quiet on the Western Front... *sniffles* And I'm an overlord, and I have all these minions, and I send them out to battle, but at what cost? It really made me think...

YoshiAvatar: The Way of Water because the setting reminded me of my island home. Ba-dum!

Edited by SLAM!
  • Like 1
  • Astonished 1

BREAKING SURVIVOR NEWS

Hello Survivors; today, I will share some news about the game including a change in the deadline.

- Sunday, March 26th will be the Early Bird Deadline to apply, with Thursday, March 30th being the last day of the “grace period.” This is because I want every player to have time to predict a few films for the Dungeons & Dragons weekend if they want to use it as a practice round. That practice round may also be part of an optional twist (nothing game-breaking), and I will offer more information after the Early Bird Deadline.

- I am hoping for an amount of players between at least 18 and 20 for this season. So far, six players have applied, though I’m not too worried because players weren’t signing up too quickly last time either. I will confirm that this game is free-to-play, so don’t worry about that 😂.

- If I don’t have 18 players by the Early Bird deadline, then I might reach out directly to players who might want to play Survivor, because if you never ask then the answer is always ‘no.’ Well, this is if I panic about having enough players. Again, I will not cap the player count at any specific number so if players are still applying by March 30th, those players will still be able to join the game.

- I did not confirm this before, but I am doing away with the final four “save one player” twist because it’s something that works well in the Survivor television show, but not in BOT Survivor. The final four round is now guaranteed to have a normal tribal council.

- If you want to play but don’t want to go through the trouble of filling out the form, you can also send me a forum PM saying that you want to play this season. But I would prefer if players filled out the form because it will help me with sorting the tribes—so the form is more like a “survey” really.

Thank you for considering joining the cast of Survivor: Mushroom Kingdom, and have a great day! 👍

Edited by SLAM!

On 2/26/2023 at 10:49 PM, SLAM! said:

SLAM!: To celebrate the upcoming Academy Awards, we decided to ask Super Mario characters what their favorite Best Picture nominated films were.

MarioThe Fabelmans! Let's-a-Spielberg!

Luigi: I, uh, enjoyed The Banshees of Inisherin... But I was confused because I thought there were ghosts in it....

Peach: I found Women Talking thought-provoking. It had me thinking, "what if I walked out of the castle instead of waiting around for Mario to rescue me?" No offense to Mario.

DaisyEverything Everywhere All at Once! Hi-yah!

Donkey KongTop Gun: Maverick, bay-beeeeeeee! Cool planes go zoom!

Toad: I related to Triangle of Sadness as someone who serves Princess Peach. B-but don't tell her I said that!

Wario: My favorite was Elvis! Colonel Tom Parker is the movie hero of the year!

Waluigi: Waaa-haaaa! Don't forget about Lydia Tár in TÁR!

BowserAll Quiet on the Western Front... *sniffles* And I'm an overlord, and I have all these minions, and I send them out to battle, but at what cost? It really made me think...

YoshiAvatar: The Way of Water because the setting reminded me of my island home. Ba-dum!

Well yoshi is a criminal so him liking avatar 2 isnt the worst thing hes done

yoshitaxfraud.png?auto=compress&fm=png

• Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

30 minutes ago, Reddroast said:

Well yoshi is a criminal so him liking avatar 2 isnt the worst thing hes done

yoshitaxfraud.png?auto=compress&fm=png

The real worst thing he’s done is wear those orange shoes, my goodness does he need fashion sense

• Haha 1

Survivor Recruitment Tag-a-thon

Since we’re at about the halfway point of the application phase, I have decided to do a second round of tagging forum users in order to drum up interest in playing Survivor: Mushroom Kingdom.

Survivor: Mushroom Kingdom might be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to play BOT Survivor with a Mario theme, so sign up even if you’re interested in Survivor but not in predicting box office, or vice versa, interested in predicting box office but not in Survivor. Thanks again!

Here’s the form!

@TalismanRing @TMP @JustLurking @datpepper @Nikostar @Jack Sparrow @35MM-18 @Boxofficerules @sonichedgehog12345 @yepowrr @mkostrzewa99 @Someone @Jayhawk the Hutt @Alex SciChannel @dylanmorris @A Star is Delayed @Menor Reborn @screambaby @GOGODanca @4815162342 @MrHardapple @Grebacio @Carlangonz @AJG @Kliib @sunsfan @filmlover @cookie @cooldude97 @Krissykins @etojorik @SpiderByte @Mickiland16 @Rageofthegods @nevermore @Ezen Baklattan @Pingy @Borobudur @Hiccup23 @TigerPaw @CJohn @grey ghost @AGlitchGnome @Olive @CaptainJackSparrow @ando @vafrow @ContestedMidrange @Purple Minion @Tinalera @JayPrimetown @TwoMisfits @YM! @Whippy927 @charlie Jatinder @simoimo19 @TheFlatLannister @ZackM @Kalo @ThomasNicole @TestPattern @efialtes76 @Flamengo81 @froztking @el sid @TPS1983 @RonaldMic568 @Unfitclock @dqvoodoo3661 @Heretic @katnisscinnaplex @Pinacolada @AdamKendall @Brainbug @George Parr @SWDF @Oopsie @deniima @Asyulus @Gokai Red @AN9815 @Shanks @Eric the Velocipastor @Cap @ZeeSoh @M37 @ChipDerby @lorddemaxus @DaltonCraig007 @Biggestgeekever @Deep Wang @RamblinRed @Ryan Reynolds @SchumacherFTW @marveldcfox @PanaMovie @Wrath @WrathOfHan @Giesi @stuart360 @Xavier @DTP @CrashBandicoot81 @CaptNathanBrittles @thajdikt @Ronin46 @Coldbird @fmpro @DAJK @Fancyarcher @Box Office Hit @Mojoguy @poweranimals @Flip @Favorite Fearless Legion @XXR of the Galaxy @Keanu @Sheikh @Claire of Themyscira @MCKillswitch123 @RobrtmanAStarWarsReference @Avatree @Rorschach @ThatWaluigiDude @MrPink @Sir Tiki @BadOlCatSylvester @Sophie @Mulder

Edited by SLAM!

1 hour ago, Morieris said:

Provided I'm not knocked out in week 2, I may not be here for the weekend of May 26th, which is especially annoying as it's the TLM release.

That’s all right! Each player is allowed to miss one weekend challenge.

• Thanks 1

SURVIVOR MUSHROOM KINGDOM’S

ITEM SHOP ITEMS

It’s time to tease

THIS SEASON’S ITEMS

SUPER MUSHROOM

The classic red mushroom; players can use this item to add +3% to yours or another player’s prediction average.

POISON MUSHROOM

This mushroom subtracts -3% from another player’s prediction average.

WARP PIPE

This season’s “Copy Machine”; play this item to “warp” to another player’s prediction average and make it your average as well.

DOUBLE CHERRY

This season’s “popcorn bucket”; doubles your vote at tribal council.

INVINCIBILITY STAR

This season’s “immunity idol”; a rare item that grants you immunity from elimination before the tribal council votes are read.

These are just the items returning to the game from last season! There’s also a lot of new items that I won’t be revealing until after the game begins. Have fun guessing what other classic Mario items might make an appearance in the game!

@21C@35MM-18@3jp@4815162342@75Live@8wombi7@A Star is Orm@abra@abracadabra1998@AdrianL@Alex SciChannel@Alexdube@Amadeus@Anduin@AndyK@AndyLL@AnotherDayAnotherDollar@A Marvel Fanboy@A Star is Orm@a2k@aabattery@Agafin@AJG@ando@AN9815@Arlborn@ACSlater@andersonhoran@AnDr3s@Andreas@AniNate@Aristis@Ash Skywalker@Asyulus@Avatree@BadOlCatSylvester@Barnack@ban1o@belblazer@BestPicturePlutoNash@Blipsy@Blaze Heatnix@bleachella@BoxOfficeFangrl@Box Office Hit@Boxofficerules@BoxOfficeZ@baumer@BeastByTheBay@Biggestgeekever@Bigscrubnus@Brandon Gray@Borf the Borf@Bordlove@Borobudur@Bruce@BruiseCruise@B J@bcf26@BourneFan #1@Black Hawk@Black Panther@Blackout@Brainbug@Caboose@Carlangonz@cannastop@CaptNathanBrittles@catlover@Caesar@Caylu@cdsacken@Cedarpoint1111@cedec0@CJohn@Chaz@Cheddar Please@ChipDerby@cheesypoofs@Claudio@Coldbird@Coneilg93@Claire of Themyscira@Cmasterclay@cmbbox2390@Cap@Captain Craig@Cappoedameron@CrashBandicoot81@cruelintentionsisgoated@Cruel Summer@cookie@CoolioD1@CoolK@cax16@ChD@Catty@Chewy@cdsacken@DAJK@Dandeak2000@Danhjpn@DAR@darkelf@Darth Lehnsherr@Daxtreme@datpepper@Dbui8743@DC Rich@ddddeeee@DeeCee@Deep Wang@Deja23@DlAMONDZ@Doffy@Dominic Draper@Dragoncaine@druv10@Djsoke@DlAMONDZ@DMan7@DoctorWho@Dragon@dudalb@Durden@#ED@EarlyDeadlinePredictions@ecstasy@Eevin@efialtes76@El Gato@el sid@El Squibbonator@Elessar@elcaballero@ElsaRoc@Empire@Eric the Lion@Essem@Ethan Edwards@Ethan Hunt@european1992@excel1@exomassey@expensiveho@Ezen Baklattan@fabiopazzo2@Factcheck@Fancyarcher@FantasticBeasts@filmlover@filmnerdjamie@FilmFincher@Finnick@Firepower@Fielding@Flamengo81@fmpro@franfar@Fullbuster@Galactic Specter@Gamora@Gavin Feng@George Parr@Grebacio@Giesi@Goffe@Godzilla@Gokai Red@Goldenhour36@Gopher@GOXOG@Grebacio@grey ghost@grim22@Hades@harrisonisdead@Hatebox@Heretic@HeyMast@HesAPooka@Hilpkioy@HouseOfTheSun@Horner@hw64@IcarusReborn@IceFire9yt@IdahoJacket@iHeartJames@imbruglia@In XXR We Trust@Inceptionzq@Infernus@infamous5445@interiorgatordecorator@Ipickthiswhiterose@IronJimbo@Issac Newton@Ithil@Jack Nevada@Jake Gittes@Jake Lockley@James@Jamiem@Jandrew@Jason@Jay Beezy@Jayhawk the Hutt@jedijake@Jeight@jb007@JB33@Jiffy@Jim Shorts@JJ-8@jking123@Joel M@John Marston@john2000@John2015@johnfalkon@Johnny Tran@JonahVex@John Rambo@Julian1410@Juby@JustLurking@JWR@K1stpierre@Kalo@katnisscinnaplex@kayumanggi@kitik@KJsooner@Krissykins@Keanu@Knights of Ren@KP1025@krla@Kvikk Lunsj@lab276@Last Man Standing@Ledmonkey96@LegendaryBen@Legion By Night@LeoC@Lestranger@Liiviig 1998@lilmac@Lion Roar@ListenHunnyUrOver@LinksterAC@LonePirate@longleo90@lorddemaxus@lor15@Lothar@Lucas@LPLC@LVB@M37@m3racer123@Macleod@Madhuvan@MadGoose@Maggie@Mango@Mankatha@Manny G@Marek the Jedi@marveldcfox@MCKillswitch123@Marcos12@Mau@Mekanos@Menor Reborn@MG10@Michael Gary Scott@mikeymichael@MikeQ@Minnale101@misafeco@mmacader@Mojoguy@Momori@Moses@Morieris@MovieMan89@motionpic05@MOVIEGUY@Movie nerd@Movies4Life@MrGlass2@MrGamer@MrFanaticGuy34@MrPink@Mr Terrific@Ms Lady Hawk@Mulder@MyMovieCanBeatUpYourMovie@NamakFiskKa@Napoleon@narniadis@NCsoft@nerves@Nero@nevermore@newbie BO buff@nghtvsn@nguyenkhoi282@nick64@Nikostar@Noctis@Noiret Jak@noknobs@Noodlebug@Notthereverseflash24@Nova@Nublar7@Ohana@Olive@Omario@oMeriMombatti@Omni@OncomingStorm93@Orestes@Ozymandias@parkerthegreat@PanaMovie@PDC1987@peludo@PenguinHyphy@pepsa@PhilipJ2001@picores@Pinacolada@Plain Old Tele@PlatnumRoyce@PKMLover@PNF2187@Porthos@porginchina@Potiki@poweranimals@Purple Minion@Pypa94@Quigley@RamblinRed@raulbalarezo@RealLyre@Rebeccas@reddevil19@Reddroast@redfirebird2008@RexTheMan14@RichWS@ringedmortality@RJ 95@RobrtmanAStarWarsReference@RobinHood26@Ronin46@romeross@Rorschach@Royce@RRA@RthMav@rukaio101@Ryan Reynolds@Ryaner90@Samwise the Brave@Sandro Mazzola@Saul Goodman@Sam@ScareLol@SchumacherFTW@scoobysaurus@setna@Seto Kaiba@seduh7@Seth Irskens@sfran43@Shanks@Shawn@Sheikh@Simionski@Sindreee@Sir Tiki@Skim Beeble@SLAM!@snitch@snarkmachine@SnokesLegs@solaris@SoSaysI@Sophie@SpiderByte@Spidey Freak@Starphanluke@Steele131@stephanos13@Stewart@Sue Denim@TalismanRing@Talkie@Taruseth@tawasal@TerwillikerInst@terrestrial@TestPattern@That One Guy@ThatWaluigiDude@TheDarkKnightOfSteel@The Dark Alfred@The Dark Rock@The Fast and the Furiosa@The Horror of Lucas Films@The GOAT@The Panda@The Stingray@TheDude391@ThePhasmid@Thomas Beck@ThomasNicole@THUNDER BIRD@TigerPaw@TiagoRodrigues@Tinalera@titanic2187@TLK@TMP@Tokugennumataka@Torontofan@Tower@TwoMisfits@Valonqar@vale9001@Vanilla@VanillaSkies@vc2002@ViewerAnon@ViktorLosAngeles@Wadey Wilsoney@Walt Disney@Warhorse@watcher1232@water@Water Bottle@WayneBorg@Webslinger@WeThrones@WeneedtotalkaboutKevin@wildphantom@WittyUsername@Wonder89@WorkingonaName@Wormow@Wrath@WrathOfHan@Xavier@Xillix@xieh tie@XO21@Yandereprime101189@YLF@YM!@YSLDC@ZackM@Zakiyyah6@ZeeSoh@Zeiden16 @screambaby@Kyriacos@Sckathian@Willowra@TheFlatLannister@Clear Sky Master@todos@Sampath Kumar@oenri@StreamBO@danziger@froztking@UKBoxOffice@GOGODanca@adaros@Doffy@nerves@Flip@CaptNathanBrittles

@SLAM! More extensive list I posted in the previous Survivor thread (updated with some newer and active members)

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1