SLAM!

SURVIVOR: MUSHROOM KINGDOM || A BOT Survivor Experience || Predict Summer Box Office and Vote Out Tribemates to be the Last One Standing || Players Can Still Apply || Play for chance to be Tribe Leader by Thursday the 30th || Premieres Sunday April 2nd

Survivor: Mushroom Kingdom Tag Frenzy

Hello! Tomorrow is the early-bird deadline to sign up to play Survivor: Mushroom Kingdom! After that, the late deadlines will be Thursday, March 30th if you want to play the Special Practice Event (more info on Monday, and then Sunday April 2nd as the Absolute Final Deadline.)

You may see in the title that I ideally want 18 players for this season, and I’m three away from that, but I won’t turn anyone away if the amount of players who apply goes over 18. In other words, the final player count could be more than 18!

This will be the last time I tag multiple forum users. Thank you for your interest!

@raulbalarezo @dylanmorris @mkostrzewa99 @Alexander @Xavier @JMock56 @patsfan12 @deniima @interiorgatordecorator @Fancyarcher @ZeeSoh @AN9815 @Gokai Red @NannerManCan @YM! @kirtley99 @Rageofthegods @Viper @TheFlatLannister @wildphantom @Blaze Heatnix @vafrow @BadOlCatSylvester @MCKillswitch123 @AJG @Firepower @charlie Jatinder @picolandia @Sir Tiki @nox @Biggestgeekever @Kyriacos @ZackM @Starrow5722 @MarvelKing @JustLurking @Fox20 @Brainbug @kirtley99 @Youngstar @Unfitclock @nelmsey @Reed121 @SureWhyNot23 @TPS1983 @Carlangonz @Kliib @Hawk @MovieMan89 @Warmaster506 @CaptNathanBrittles @cannastop @DC Rich @Squire @spizzer @Yollten @DisposedData @ThatWaluigiDude @thajdikt @kirby64 @Elessar @pepsa @nevermore @AGlitchGnome @annhilation @Sophia Jane @Lucas @Asyulus @glassfairy @RexTheMan14 @BrJank @Durden @Eric Wick @ringedmortality @4815162342 @MovieMan89 @TRISTAN @TMP @datpepper @TwoMisfits @Boxofficerules @Napoleon @WrathOfHan @Krissykins @John Marston @Flip @PlatnumRoyce @grey ghost @JWR @kayumanggi @KGPatt2 @RamblinRed @Welcbr12 @dxmatrixdt @kswiston @WorkingonaName @keysersoze123 @Ryan Reynolds @Favorite Fearless Legion @MightyDargon @filmnerdjamie @Dragoncaine @dudalb @ChipDerby @Potiki @SpiderByte @Spidey Freak @OncomingStorm93 @Noctis @jedijake @George Parr @Kalo @Impact @lilmac @baumer @mldardy @Daxtreme 

Edited by SLAM!

@Agafin @Alex SciChannel @Asyulus @Cap @DAJK @The Dark Alfred @DetectiveAl @elcaballero @Ethan Hunt @Goldenhour36 @Jack Sparrow @JJ-8 @Morieris @Reddroast @Rorschach @Roxanne @Wrath

WELCOME TO

SURVIVOR

MUSHROOM KINGDOM

*A bus drops all players off at the grassy exterior of Peach’s Castle.*

SLAM!: This will be an exciting season of BOT Survivor! Do you have what it takes to predict your way to box office victory, evade elimination, and become the last one standing?

*Everyone claps in excitement.*
SLAM!: Technically, we’re still recruiting players, especially since we have 17 players and are one player shy of that 18-player goal, but even if it’s over 18 by next Sunday, that’s a-ok!

*Everyone claps in excitement.*
SLAM!: There are two optional things due by Thursday at 11:59 PST. To explain more, we’re bringing out Princess Peach’s mustachioed steward, Toadsworth!

*Toadsworth walks out of the castle, walking up to the castaways with his cane. The castaways stay silent because they’re not sure what to make of this wobbly old man. Suddenly, Toadsworth drops the cane and does a somersault, just like Willy Wonka. Everyone claps in excitement.*

Toadsworth: I still have some pep in my step! A-hem. Anyways…

The first optional activity is a

PRACTICE PREDICTION

If you want to practice submitting weekend predictions, which constitute the entirety of this game’s weekend challenges, please predict the domestic weekend grosses of the following four films:

Dungeons and Dragons: Honor Among Thieves

A Thousand and One

John Wick: Chapter 4

Creed III

The second optional activity is a

TRIBE LEADER TUSSLE

Through this special event, players have the unique opportunity to compete for a team captain position.

This will not effect the game itself beyond these two things:

- You will help determine which players play on which tribes.

- In the season’s story, other players will sometimes refer to you as the Tribe Leader, and they will react to your character accordingly. So earning a Tribe Leader role may affect how the story plays out.

There are three tribes this season:

THE GOOMBA SQUAD

THE KOOPA SQUAD

THE POKEY SQUAD

In addition, six castaways are ineligible for Tribe Leader Tussle because of the way the applications played out:

- @DetectiveAl, @Reddroast, and @Rorschach all answered Yoshi as their favorite Mario character, meaning they will each play on separate tribes.

- @Asyulus, @DAJK and @JJ-8 joined the game through expressing interest in the thread but did not fill out the application form, meaning they will each play on separate tribes.

- These ineligibilities ensure that these players play on separate tribes.

This event’s challenge rewards players who get First, Second, and Third place.

The first place winner:

- picks their preferred squad name

- picks one of the Yoshi Devotees

- picks one of the Survey Skippers

- picks one player of their choosing

- and I (SLAM) will fill in the rest

The second place winner:

- picks one of the two squad names left

- picks one of the two Yoshi Devotees left

- picks one of the two Survey Skippers left

The third place winner:

- receives the leftover squad name

- receives the leftover Yoshi Devotee

- receives the leftover Survey Skipper

*I will PM the winners in secret, and the winners and their decisions will be kept secret unless the winners choose to reveal it.*

HERE’S HOW TO PLAY TRIBE LEADER TUSSLE:

Fourteen players have filled out the form:

- Agafin

- Alex SciChannel

- Cap

- The Dark Alfred

- DetectiveAI

- elcaballero

- Ethan Hunt

- Goldenhour36

- Jack Sparrow

- Morieris

- Reddroast

- Rorschach

- Roxanne

- Wrath

And these are the fourteen answers I received for Most Anticipated film of Summer 2023:

- Oppenheimer

- Oppenheimer

- Oppenheimer

- Oppenheimer

- Oppenheimer

- Across the Spider-Verse

- Across the Spider-Verse

- Barbie

- The Flash

- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3

- Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny

- Mission: Impossible Part VII

- Renfield

- The Super Mario Bros. Movie

Your goal is to match each player with what you think their most anticipated movie is, based solely on first impressions.

Yes, you will also match yourself with your own answer so that everyone playing Tribe Leader Tussle guesses the same number of matches (14).

I will warn you against asking around for other players’ answers because if players are like, “why does so and so want Tribe Leader so bad,” you might become an early target. That takes the fun out of it anyway—treat it like a low-stakes guessing game!

The Practice Prediction and your answers for Tribe Leader Tussle are both due by Thursday March 30th at 11:59 PM PST, and I’m not a stickler for exact hard deadlines but at least send them in before the Thursday preview number of Dungeons & Dragons is announced on Friday morning.

Please send your predictions and answers (and basically everything game-related) to me via forum PM (private-message), or via Telegram message if you prefer.

Thank you and good luck!

Edited by SLAM!
  • Like 2

@Agafin @Alex SciChannel @Asyulus @Cap Says Roll A WIS Check @DAJK @The Dark Alfred @DetectiveAl @elcaballero @Ethan Hunt @Fancyarcher @Goldenhour36 @Jack Sparrow @JJ-8 @Morieris @Reddroast is Altaire @Rorschach @Roxanne @Wrath

This is a reminder that the practice prediction and answers for Tribe Leader Tussle (both optional) are due by tonight at 11:59 PST.

If you can't accept PMs due to a cluttered inbox of forum messages, please delete some messages and/or send me a message so I can send you game information throughout the season.

Good luck to those playing TLT!

@Cap Says Roll A WIS Check @Eric is Norlar Aver Can a moderator move this thread to the BOT Survivor subforum?

@Agafin @Alex SciChannel @Asyulus @Cap Says Roll A WIS Check @DAJK @The Dark Alfred @DetectiveAl @elcaballero @Ethan Hunt @Fancyarcher @Goldenhour36 @Jack Sparrow @JJ-8 @Morieris @Reddroast is Altaire @Rorschach @Roxanne @Wrath

The results for Tribe Leader Tussle are in!

I know I said that the winners would be kept secret, but I've just realized that if I want "tribe leaders" to be part of the story, then that means I can't leave it a secret! But I can at least keep their player picks a secret.

Anyways, not everyone played for a tribe leader role, but out of the six who played, three players tied for first place with four correct guesses each. I've decided use punctuality as a tie-breaker, namely whoever sent it in first gets first, etc. The winners are:

First Place: @Morieris

Second Place: @Ethan Hunt

Third Place: @elcaballero

I will message them soon to get the tribes in order, and the tribes will be announced during the premiere on Sunday.

Thank you to all who played Tribe Leader Tussle!

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

18 hours ago, Wrath said:

OH, DAMMIT! We're idiots, all of us.

If we'd just correctly guessed our own, and then guessed that EVERYONE else chose Oppenheimer...

I still don't know which one I picked tho. hahahhaha (guessing i said Oppenheimer but wouldn't surprise me if I said Barbie)