GOGODanca

Weekday Thread (2/21-2/23)

I was going for a 65% drop for Ant-Man next weekend but am starting to move towards a 67%. How it does today and tomorrow will decide if I'm gonna join the 70% drop club. If that or something close to it happens you can expect a Doctor Strange 3 announcment on Monday.

Also hello I'm new.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, AMC Theaters Enjoyer said:

I was going for a 65% drop for Ant-Man next weekend but am starting to move towards a 67%. How it does today and tomorrow will decide if I'm gonna join the 70% drop club. If that or something close to it happens you can expect a Doctor Strange 3 announcment on Monday.

Also hello I'm new.

hello there, i'm IronJimbo. If you weren't already aware I run things around here, basically anything I say goes. Watch out for pretenders with colourful names and fake titles.

I'll join you in that 70% drop club if you join it, I like your style already

• Like 1
  • Heart 1
  • Haha 5
  • Knock It Off 1

9 minutes ago, AMC Theaters Enjoyer said:

Also hello I'm new.

hello new

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

It might be a crawl.

Also:

THE WAY OF WATER (2023 domestic) > QUANTUMANIA

Are you talking Quantumania domestic or WW?

19 minutes ago, NCsoft said:

If this is how low it ends domestically, is $500M worldwide still in the cards?

It should still get past $500M unless it has catastrophic BVS-level or worse legs everywhere. I think $550M WW is starting to go away though, and it might be looking like a struggle to pass AM1 numbers too. How it does today and tomorrow and this week's INT numbers will tell us.

All this low grosses like AntMan and another big movies since 2020, give more value to the epic 2.3 B of Avatar or even more the incredible 1.5 B from TGM.
In this ages going over 1 B is really really difficult.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, AMC Theaters Enjoyer said:

Are you talking Quantumania domestic or WW?

It should still get past $500M unless it has catastrophic BVS-level or worse legs everywhere. I think $550M WW is starting to go away though, and it might be looking like a struggle to pass AM1 numbers too. How it does today and tomorrow and this week's INT numbers will tell us.

domestic