Eric Duncan

The Top 100 Warner Bros. Movies | Here's looking at the stuff dreams are made of....Sam...kid | Due Date Over! Will accept late submissions

THE

the-jazz-singer-piano.gif?fit=352,288&qu

STUFF

tumblr_nry6kpDDdW1qab2u9o1_500.gif

WHERE

DistantLateHarpyeagle-size_restricted.gi

DREAMS

dirty-harry-dirry-harry-smile.gif

ARE

batman-michael-keaton.gif

MADE

harry-potter-sorcerer-stone.gif

OF

giphy.gif

It was exactly 100 years ago. Four Polish immigrants and brothers, named Harry, Albert, Sam, and Jack Warner, had seen great success in theatrical exhibition, creating their first movie theater in 1903. After producing their own feature films and moving on to Los Angeles, the Warner Brothers got together and on April 4, 1923, Warner Brothers Pictures, Inc. was founded.

And as time goes by, this independent studio would become a juggernaut of a company and revolutionize films forever. They took talkies to the mainstream, beginning with The Jazz Singer. Busby Berkeley created dreamlike musical numbers that surpassed all our imaginations. Gangster dramas from the beginning of the genre all the way to the modern age were concocted in that place where dreams were made of. The greatest actors to ever live, like James Cagney, Errol Flynn, Humphrey Bogart, Joan Crawford, James Dean, and Bette Davis all staked a claim at this studio, giving us incredible movies we will never forget. And to say nothing of all those classic 40s and 50s films that redefined cinema. Or the Looney Tunes. Or Clint Eastwood. Or DC Comics. Or The Matrix. Or Harry Potter. Or Papa Nolan

Through it all, Warner Bros. and its many subsidiaries have gone through tons of ups and downs. And in the current era of Zaslav tax write-offs, debt issues and Discovery mismanagement, things are pretty tough. But deep down, this studio is an amazing one that I love. It’s a studio we all love. It's a studio that touched our hearts ever since we were young, budding movie lovers, and they will continue to do so for generations to come. And because this is a studio that has changed the game forever, I think it’s time to celebrate this century-long legacy and what it has done for the medium of film. All in the best way only BOT can do it.

So here we have the Top 100 Warner Bros. Films. That’s right. From 1918 (I know, it’s weird), all the way to 2022. You, yes you, have the power to choose what you think are the best of the best from that iconic Burbank location. From The Jazz Singer all the way to Black Adam.

The Rules

-PM me your list, consisting of either 10, 25, 50, 75, or 100 entries. The scoring is weighted in favor of longer lists. And frankly, I recommend everybody here to try and put 100 films on your list. With thousands upon thousands upon thousands of films made under the Warner Bros. banner, there’s bound to be 100 in there that you like.

-PMing is a necessity. Whether it be on Telegram or on the forums. If you don't PM me your list, your list does not count. So don't forget that fact, or else.

-The scoring for the five list options are as follows:

Top 10

Spoiler

1. 100 2. 85 3. 70 4. 60 5. 50 6. 40 7. 30. 8. 20 9. 10 10. 1

Top 25

Spoiler

1- 100 2. 90 3. 80 4. 70 5. 60 6-8- 50 9-12- 40 13-16- 30 17-20- 20 21- 15 22- 10 23- 5 24- 3 25- 1

Top 50

Spoiler

1- 100 2- 95 3- 90 4- 85 5- 80 6- 75 7- 70 8- 65 9- 60 10- 50 11-15- 45 16-20- 40 21-25- 35 26-30- 30 31-35- 25 36-40- 20 41-43- 15 44-46- 10 47- 8 48- 5 49- 3 50- 1

Top 75

Spoiler

1- 100 2- 98 3- 95 4- 93 5- 90 6- 88 7- 86 8- 84 9- 82 10- 80 11- 77 12- 74 13- 71 14- 68 15- 65 16- 62 17- 59 18- 56 19- 53 20- 50 21-25- 46 26-30- 42 31-35- 38 36-40- 34 41-45- 30 46-50- 25 51-55- 20 56-60- 15 61-65- 10 66-68- 8 69-71- 5 72- 4 73- 3 74- 2 75- 1

Top 100

1- 100

2-99

3- 98

100- 1

Eligibility

-Simply put, any feature-length movie (At least 40 minutes) that was produced and/or distributed by Warner Bros. and/or one of its subsidiaries at its time of release. This includes films that did not see a theatrical release, and films that were only distributed by Warner Bros. domestically or overseas. So films like Young Girls of Rochefort, The Outsiders, Twister and Million Dollar Baby qualify, even if other studios distributed them internationally. Likewise, films like The Artist, The Prestige and Zodiac qualify, even if other studios distributed them domestically.

-All films under Warner Bros. count as does the defunct Warner Independent Pictures. Self-explanatory there. But for the others, things get tricky.

-New Line Cinema was the trickiest one to pin down and I actually needed some second opinions for this. On the one hand, New Line wasn’t merged with Warner Bros. officially until 2008. However, they did become a part of the Time Warner family in October 1996. However, they were a totally independent entity that rarely worked with WB until 2008 and had their own separate divisions for distribution, marketing, and home video. But again, they were also under Time Warner and many of their films are very heavily associated with Warner Bros. these days.

But ultimately, I am only allowing films after New Line’s merger with WB in 2008. New Line was its own beast and did its own thing away from the Warner Bros. machine. And this is a Warner Bros. list after all. I know some will be disappointed you can’t put Austin Powers or Lord of the Rings on your list, but you have thousands of movies to choose from already, so I hope this doesn’t discourage you from voting regardless. If anything, it just makes things easier.

-Likewise, movies made by HBO Films, like The Normal Heart and Behind the Candelabra, are also disqualified. While HBO is a part of the Warner Bros. Discovery family, HBO Inc. operates totally separately from the main Warner Bros. production company and has never been placed into the same domain as Warner Bros. or New Line Cinema or Castle Rock. Remember, this is Warner Bros., not Warner Bros. Discovery or Time Warner or whatever.

-Movies Warner Bros. would end up owning after the fact, like The Wizard of Oz, Singin’ in the Rain, Citizen Kane, etc. also don’t count. I love these movies, but since Warner Bros. didn’t have their hands on it in any way when they first released, I think putting them on a Warner Bros. list is cheating.

-However, because Castle Rock was folded into Warner as a production company in June 1997, all movies from June 1997 to the present are allowed. No to When Harry Met Sally, yes to The Green Mile and Michael Clayton. Even if the film was distributed by another company, if Castle Rock produced it, it’s still technically a Warner production.

-As said before, TV Movies, Direct-to-DVD movies, and HBO Max movies are allowed, as they were all made by Warner Bros. Pictures or one of their subsidiaries. Is there a Cartoon Network movie you loved as a kid? Put it on your list. Do you have an itch to put all 50,000 Scooby-Doo movies on your list? Go for it. Are you a big fan of DC’s animated movies? Plop them in your submission. Do you want to call out Max Originals like Let Them All Talk or Kimi or 8-Bit Christmas? Go ahead! They have their place in the WB legacy and deserve to be respected as such.

-I will not allow movies that came out in 2023. Frankly, it just seems a touch silly to put something that only came out a few weeks ago on an all-time list. And yeah, stuff from late 2022 is pretty recent as well, but I think there’s just enough of a gap that it can be justified, especially when the last major Warner release was Black Adam, which has been out for six months at this point. Eight months when the submission period is over. By this point, you are probably pretty secure on how you feel about WB’s 2022 output.

-“Eric, that movie shouldn’t count! I lost all my respect for you!” Yes, that is a conundrum. You would think that only five or so companies owning all of the media in the world would make this stuff easy, but it can be tricky to really determine what’s a true Warner Bros. release. So this is why things are so vague and debatable. 

Basically, if you think a movie or studio should count but I excluded it, feel free to argue why and I can possibly change up the rules. And if you don’t think a movie counts, argue for the same reason. Just don’t harass me or others if I say the film should not count or that it ends up in the top 100 for whatever reason.

-The sad lack of art preservation does make finding a lot of these WB titles a little tricky. Obviously some movies are easier to find than others. And generally speaking, the farther you go back, the harder it is to find and watch some of these movies. So in the master list below, I excluded films that I can’t find on DVD or digital...you know, legally of course. This is just done because Warner’s back catalog is massive, much of it is hard to find, and the list is already long enough as it is. I’m sure I missed a few hidden gems, but this stuff happens, and you are more than free to ask if a movie I skipped or forgotten about can be included if you’ve seen it.

-For movies that have seen several remakes, if you just give the generic title, I will generally put its points towards the oldest title of the bunch. So if you type in “A Star is Born” on your list, it will be given to the 1954 Judy Garland classic (the 1937 movie wasn’t made by Warner Bros.). If you wanted to vote for the Streisand movie or the Lady Gaga movie, you have to put in the year it came out. Or else, you screwed up.

-If you are unsure about any movie’s qualifications, feel free to ask in this thread, and I’ll try and answer that for you. Below I have a master list of every movie that I believe qualifies, which took me more than two years to compile and had to be checked several times. But if you think there are some movies that you believe qualify that aren’t on there, please write them below, state your case, and I’ll try and determine that for you. However, you have a good several thousand options to choose from, so maybe just choose what we have.

I’m sure that’s very annoying for some of you, but I feel that’s the easiest, cleanest way to do things and avoid any confusion. However, some exceptions will be made if the first original release is too obscure. For example, if you type in “Wonder Woman” on your list, it will go to the 2017 Patty Jenkins film, not the 2009 direct-to-DVD animated film, since that latter title is more obscure and not likely to get the same number of votes as the more popular former film. So keep all of this into consideration

Now go out there and enjoy some movie magic. And as Morgan Freeman says, “Celebrate Every Story”.

Below is the masterpost that is readily available I feel is eligible for the countdown. You have a lot of options here, but I’m sure I might have missed one or two, and in that case, feel free to tell me and let me know.

1910s-1920s

Spoiler

My Four Years in Germany

Where the North Begins

Conductor 1492

Daddies

The Marriage Circle

Beau Brummel

The Man on the Box

The Clash of the Wolves

Lady Windermere’s Fan

The Sea Beast

The Night Cry

So This is Paris

Don Juan

The Better ‘Ole

When a Man Loves

Old San Francisco

The First Auto

The Jazz Singer

Lights of New York

The Singing Fool

Noah’s Ark

Why Be Good?

The Divine Lady

The Desert Song

The Squall

The Flying Scotsman

Broadway Babies

On With the Show

Say it with Songs

The Great Divide

So Long Letty

The Show of Shows

1930s

Spoiler

Sally

Playing Around

Wide Open

Loose Ankles

Son of the Gods

Showgirl in Hollywood

A Notorious Affair

Back Pay

Golden Dawn

Sweet Mama

Recaptured Love

Road to Paradise

Dancing Sweeties

Three Faces East

The Matrimonial Bed

Numbered Men

The Dawn Patrol

Oh, Sailor, Behave!

The Office Wife

Top Speed

Big Boy

Moby Dick

Bright Lights

Scarlet Pages

Maybe It’s Love

Sinner’s Holiday

The Doorway to Hell

A Soldier’s Plaything

Sunny

The Widow from Chicago

One Night at Susie’s

Man to Man

Mother’s Cry

Going Wild

Captain Thunder

Little Caesar

Other Men’s Women

Captain Applejack

Going Wild

The Right of Way

Illicit

Sit Tight

Fifty Million Frenchmen

The Hot Heiress

The Finger Points

God’s Gift to Women

Svengali

My Past

The Public Enemy

The Lady Who Dared

Party Husband

The Maltese Falcon

Gold Dust Gertie

Big Business Girl

Smart Money

Chances

Stranger in Town

Night Nurse

The Reckless Hour

The Last Flight

Alexander Hamilton

I Like Your Nerve

Side Show

Five Star Final

Penrod and Sam

Blonde Crazy

Local Boy Makes Good

Safe in Hell

Manhattan Parade

Under Eighteen

Her Majesty, Love

Union Debut

Taxi!

High Pressure

The Man Who Played God

Fireman, Save My Child!

A Fool’s Advice

Alias the Doctor

The Heart of New York

It’s Tough to Be Famous

Beauty and the Boss

The Crowd Roars

Man Wanted

The Famous Ferguson Case

The Rich Are Always with Us

The Tenderfoot

The Strange Love of Molly Louvain

Two Seconds

Street of Women

The Dark Horse

Love is a Racket

Winner Take All

The Purchase Price

Miss Pinkerton

Jewel Robbery

Doctor X

Blessed Event

A Successful Calamity

Tiger Shark

The Big Stampede

The Crash

One Way Passage

They Call it Sin

Scarlet Dawn

I Am a Fugitive from a Chain Gang

You Said a Mouthful

Haunted Gold

20,000 Years in Sing Sing

Lawyer Man

Hard to Handle

Parachute Jumper

Ladies They Talk About

Employees’ Entrance

Mystery of the Wax Museum

Blondie Johnson

Girl Missing

42nd Street

The Telegraph Trail

The Mind Reader

Central Airport

The Working Man

Elmer the Great

Picture Snatcher

Ex-Lady

The Little Giant

Gold Diggers of 1933

The Silk Express

Heroes for Sale

The Mayor of Hell

Baby Face

She Had to Say Yes

Goodbye Again

Bureau of Missing Persons

Wild Boys of the Road

Footlight Parade

The Kennel Murder Case

College Coach

From Headquarters

Lady Killer

The House on 56th Street

The Big Shakedown

Easy to Love

As the Earth Turns

Fashions of 1934

I’ve Got Your Number

Heat Lightning

Jimmy the Gent

Journal of a Crime

Wonder Bar

Harold Teen

A Modern Hero

Upperworld

A Very Honorable Guy

Merry Wives of Reno

Smarty

Fog Over Frisco

He Was Her Man

Midnight Alibi

Side Streets

Here Comes the Navy

The Man with Two Faces

Housewife

Dames

Desirable

British Agent

A Lost Lady

Big Hearted Herbert

Kansas City Princess

Happiness Ahead

Flirtation Walk

The Church Mouse

Murder in the Clouds

The Secret Bride

Sweet Adeline

Bordertown

The Right to Live

The White Cockatoo

Red Hot Tires

Devil Dogs of the Air

Sweet Music

While the Patient Slept

Gold Diggers of 1935

Traveling Saleslady

Go Into Your Dance

G Men

Dinky

Black Fury

In Caliente

The Girl from Tenth Avenue

Oil for the Lamps of China

Alibi Ike

Front Page Woman

The Irish in Us

Special Agent

A Midsummer’s Night Dream

Shipmates Forever

Personal Maid’s Secret

I Found Stella Parrish

Frisco Kid

Broadway Hostess

Miss Pacific Fleet

Man of Iron

Dangerous

Captain Blood

Ceiling Zero

The Petrified Forest

The Story of Louis Pasteur

Colleen

Road Gang

Snowed Under

The Singing Kid

Bullets or Ballots

The Big Noise

The White Angel

Satan Met a Lady

Earthworm Tractors

The Green Pastures

China Clipper

Anthony Adverse

Cain and Mabel

The Charge of the Light Brigade

California Mail

The Captain’s Kid

Three Men on a Horse

Fugitive in the Sky

Polo Joe

King of Hockey

Gold Diggers of 1937

Great Guy

Guns of the Pecos

Black Legion

The Great O’Malley

Green Light

Penrod and Sam

Ready, Willing and Able

The King and the Chorus Girl

Marked Woman

The Prince and the Pauper

Draegerman Courage

Kid Galahad

Slim

Another Dawn

San Quentin

Confession

Varsity Show

Wine, Women, and Horses

That Certain Woman

The Life of Emile Zola

Love is On the War

They Won’t Forget

Over the Goal

The Great Garrick

West of Shanghai

Missing Witnesses

Hollywood Hotel

The Daredevil Drivers

Gold Is Where You Find It

A Slight Case of Murder

Jezebel

Over the Wall

The Adventures of Robin Hood

Crime School

Gold Diggers in Paris

Cowboy from Brooklyn

Penrod’s Double Trouble

The Amazing Dr. Clitterhouse

Mr. Chump

Four Daughters

Boy Meets Girl

Four’s a Crowd

Secrets of an Actress

Garden of the Moon

Broadway Musketeers

The Sisters

Girls on Probation

Brother Rat

Hard to Get

Nancy Drew...Detective

Angels with Dirty Faces

Comet Over Broadway

Heart of the North

The Dawn Patrol

Devil’s Island

King of the Underworld

They Made Me a Criminal

Wings of the Navy

Nancy Drew...Reporter

The Oklahoma Kid

Dodge City

Dark Victory

Juarez

Confessions of a Nazi Spy

Sweepstakes Winner

You Can’t Get Away with Murder

The Man Who Dared

Nancy Drew...Trouble Shooter

Hell’s Kitchen

Daughters Courageous

Each Dawn I Die

The Cowboy Quarterback

The Angels Wash Their Faces

The Old Maid

Nancy Drew and the Hidden Staircase

Dust Be My Destiny

Espionage Agent

The Roaring Twenties

Kid Nightingale

The Private Lives of Elizabeth and Essex

On Dress Parade

The Return of Doctor X

The Mad Empress

Four Wives

Invisible Stripes

1940s

Spoiler

Brother Rat and a Baby

The Fighting 69th

British Intelligence

Calling Philo Vance

Castle on the Hudson

Dr. Ehrlich’s Magic Bullet

Three Cheers for the Irish

Virginia City

It All Came True

Saturday’s Children

Flight Angels

Torrid Zone

Brother Orchid

The Sea Hawk

All This, and Heaven Too

My Love Came Back

They Drive By Night

No Time for Comedy

City for Conquest

Knute Rockne, All American

A Dispatch from Reuters

South of Suez

The Letter

She Couldn’t Say No

Santa Fe Trail

Four Mothers

The Case of the Black Parrot

High Sierra

The Strawberry Blonde

Shadows on the Stairs

Footsteps in the Dark

The Sea Wolf

The Great Lie

The Wagons Roll at Night

Meet John Doe

Million Dollar Baby

Shining Victory

Out of the Fog

Underground

The Bride Came C.O.D.

Manpower

Dive Bomber

Sergeant York

Target for Tonight

The Maltese Falcon

One Foot in Heaven

Blues in the Night

They Died with Their Boots On

All Through the Night

The Man Who Came to Dinner

Wild Bill Hickok Rides

Captains of the Clouds

Lady Gangster

The Male Animal

Murder in the Big House

Kings Row

Larceny, Inc.

In This Our Life

Juke Girl

Yankee Doodle Dandy

The Big Shot

Wings for the Eagle

Across the Pacific

Desperate Journey

You Can’t Escape Forever

Now, Voyager

Gentleman Jim

Casablanca

George Washington Slept Here

The Gorilla Man

Truck Busters

The Hard Way

Air Force

Edge of Darkness

Mission to Moscow

Action in the North Atlantic

The Constant Nymph

Background to Danger

This is the Army

Watch on the Rhine

Thank Your Lucky Stars

Adventure in Iraq

Princess O’Rourke

Northern Pursuit

Old Acquaintance

The Desert Song

Destination Tokyo

In Our Time

Passage to Marseille

Uncertain Glory

Between Two Worlds

Mr. Skeffington

The Mask of Dimitrios

The Adventures of Mark Twain

Arsenic and Old Lace

The Last Ride

To Have and Have Not

The Conspirators

The Doughgirls

Hollywood Canteen

Roughly Speaking

Objective, Burma!

Hotel Berlin

God Is My Co-Pilot

The Horn Blows at Midnight

Pillow to Post

Conflict

The Corn is Green

Christmas in Connecticut

Pride of the Marines

Rhapsody in Blue

Mildred Pierce

Confidential Agent

Danger Signal

Saratoga Trunk

San Antonio

My Reputation

Three Strangers

Devotion

Her Kind of Man

Janie Gets Married

Night and Day

A Stolen Life

Two Guys from Milwaukee

The Big Sleep

Cloak and Dagger

Deception

Nobody Lives Forever

Never Say Goodbye

The Verdict

The Beast with Five Fingers

Humoresque

The Time, the Place and the Girl

The Man I Love

Nora Prentiss

Pursued

The Two Mrs. Carrolls

Love and Learn

The Unfaithful

Cheyenne

Possessed

Deep Valley

Life with Father

Cry Wolf

Dark Passage

The Unsuspected

That Hagen Girl

Escape Me Never

The Voice of the Turtle

My Wild Irish Rose

The Treasure of the Sierra Madre

My Girl Tisa

They Made Me a Fugitive

April Showers

Winter Meeting

The Woman in White

Silver River

Wallflower

Romance on the High Seas

Key Largo

Rope

Two Guys from Texas

Johnny Belinda

Smart Girls Don’t Talk

Adventures of Don Juan

One Sunday Afternoon

John Loves Mary

Flaxy Martin

South of St. Louis

A Kiss in the Dark

Burma Victory

My Dream is Yours

The Younger Brothers

Flamingo Road

Night Unto Night

The Fountainhead

The Girl from Jones Beach

Look for the Silver Lining

It’s a Great Feeling

White Heat

The House Across the Street

Golden Madonna

Task Force

Under Capricorn

The Hasty Heart

The Inspector General

1950s

Spoiler

Montana

Young Man with a Horn

Backfire

Chain Lightning

Perfect Strangers

Barricade

Stage Fright

The Daughter of Rosie O’Grady

The Damned Don’t Cry

Caged

Colt .45

This Side of the Law

Return of the Frontiersman

Bright Leaf

The Flame and the Arrow

The Great Jewel Robber

Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye

Tea for Two

Pretty Baby

The Glass Menagerie

The Breaking Point

Rocky Mountain

Breakthrough

The West Point Story

Highway 301

Dallas

Operation Pacific

Storm Warning

The Enforcer

Lullaby of Broadway

Raton Pass

Lightning Strikes Twice

Only the Valiant

I Was a Communist for the FBI

Inside the Walls of Folsom Prison

Goodbye, My Fancy

Along the Great Divide

Strangers on a Train

Fort Worth

On Moonlight Bay

Force of Arms

Jim Thrope - All-American

Captain Horatio Hornblower

A Streetcar Named Desire

Tomorrow is Another Day

Painting the Clouds with Sunshine

The Tanks Are Coming

Close to My Heart

I’ll See You in My Dreams

Starlift

Distant Drums

Room for One More

The Big Trees

This Woman is Dangerous

Retreat, Hell!

Jack and the Beanstalk

Mara Maru

The Lion and the Horse

The San Francisco Story

About Face

Carson City

The Winning Team

Where’s Charley?

She’s Working Her Way Through College

The Story of Will Rogers

The Miracle of Our Lady of Fatima

Big Jim McLain

Cattle Town

The Crimson Pirate

Springfield Rifle

Operation Secret

The Iron Mistress

Stop, You’re Killing Me

April in Paris

Abbott and Costello Meet Captain Kidd

The Jazz Singer

The Man Behind the Gun

She’s Back on Broadway

I Confess

By the Light of the Silvery Moon

The Blue Gardenia

Trouble Along the Way

House of Wax

The Desert Song

The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms

South Sea Woman

So This is Love

The Master of Ballantrae

The Beggar’s Opera

Plunder of the Sun

Island in the Sky

The Moonlighter

A Lion is in the Streets

So Big

Calamity Jane

Three Sailors and a Girl

Hondo

The Eddie Cantor Story

His Majesty O’Keefe

The Command

The Boy from Oklahoma

Crime Wave

Duffy of San Quentin

Phantom of the Rue Morgue

Riding Shotgun

Lucky Me

Dial M for Murder

Them!

The High and the Mighty

Ring of Fear

King Richard and the Crusaders

Duel in the Jungle

Dragnet

The Bounty Hunter

A Star is Born

Drum Beat

Track of the Cat

The Silver Chalice

Young at Heart

Battle Cry

New York Confidential

Murder Is My Beat

East of Eden

Strange Lady in Town

The Sea Chase

Land of the Pharoahs

Mister Roberts

The Dam Busters

Pete Kelly’s Blues

The McConnell Story

Blood Alley

Mr. Arkadin

Rebel Without a Cause

Illegal

Sincerely Yours

I Died a Thousand Times

Target Zero

The Court-Martial of Billy Mitchell

Helen of Troy

Hell on Frisco Bay

The Lone Ranger

The Searchers

Serenade

Miracle in the Rain

Our Miss Brooks

Good-bye, My Lady

The Animal World

Moby Dick

Santiago

Seven Men from Now

The Burning Hills

The Bad Seed

Toward the Unknown

The Girl He Left Behind

Giant

Baby Doll

The Wrong Man

Top Secret Affair

The Spirit of St. Louis

The Big Land

Elena and Her Men

X: The Unknown

Shoot-Out at Medicine Bend

Untamed Youth

The Counterfeit Plan

A Face in the Crowd

The D.I.

The Prince and the Showgirl

The Curse of Frankenstein

Band of Angels

The Rising of the Moon

The Pajama Game

Woman in a Dressing Gown

Black Patch

The Abominable Snowman

The Helen Morgan Story

The Black Scorpion

The James Dean Story

The Story of Mankind

Bombers B-52

Sayonara

Darby’s Rangers

Lafayette Escadrille

Chase a Crooked Shadow

Manhunt in the Jungle

Too Much, Too Soon

Fort Dobbs

Marjorie Morningstar

Stakeout on Dope Street

The Left Handed Gun

The Violent Hand

No Time for Sergeants

Dangerous Youth

Badman’s Country

Indiscreet

The Naked and the Dead

Wind Across the Everglades

Damn Yankees

The Old Man and the Sea

Onionhead

Enchanted Island

Home Before Dark

Auntie Mame

The Hanging Tree

Up Periscope

Rio Bravo

Westbound

Gigantis, The Fire Monster

The Young Philadelphians

Teenagers from Outer Space

John Paul Jones

The Nun’s Story

Hercules

Look Back in Anger

The FBI Story

-30-

Yellowstone Kelly

A Summer Place

1960s

Spoiler

Ice Palace

Cash McCall

Guns of the Timberland

The Rise and Fall of Legs Diamond

This Rebel Breed

The Cranes Are Flying

Tall Story

Sergeant Rutledge

Hannibal

Hercules Unchained

Ocean’s 11

The Crowded Sky

Sunrise at Campobello

The Dark at the Top of the Stairs

Girl of the Night

The Sundowners

A Fever in the Blood

Gold of the Seven Saints

The Sins of Rachel Cade

Parrish

Fanny

The Fabulous World of Jules Verne

The Steel Claw

Claudelle Inglish

Splendor in the Grass

The Mask

Susan Slade

A Majority of One

The Roman Spring of Mrs. Stone

The Couch

Samar

House of Women

Rome Adventure

Lad, A Dog

Merrill’s Marauders

The Music Man

Guns of Darkness

The Chapman Report

Gay Purr-ee

What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

Gypsy

Days of Wine and Roses

Term of Trial

Black Gold

Critic’s Choice

Spencer’s Mountain

Island of Love

PT-109

Wall of Noise

The Castilian

Rampage

Palm Springs Weekend

America America

The Man from Galveston

4 for Texas

Act One

Dead Ringer

The Incredible Mr. Limpet

FBI Code 98

A Distant Trumpet

Robin and the 7 Hoods

Ensign Pulver

Kisses for My President

Richard Burton’s Hamlet

Cheyenne Autumn

Youngblood Hawke

Dear Heart

My Fair Lady

Sex and the Single Girl

Two on a Guillotine

None but the Brave

My Blood Runs Cold

Brainstorm

The Battle of the Villa Fiorita

The Great Race

The Third Day

Catch Us If You Can

Marriage on the Rocks

La Boheme

Never Too Late

Othello

Battle of the Bulge

Inside Daisy Clover

Harper

Stop the World - I Want to Get Off

A Big Hand for the Little Lady

Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?

A Fine Madness

An American Dream

Kaleidoscope

Any Wednesday

Chamber of Horrors

Not with My Wife, You Don’t!

Once Before I Die

You’re a Big Boy Now

Hotel

First to Fight

The Corrupt Ones

A Covenant with Death

The Mikado

The Cool Ones

The Family Way

Up the Down Staircase

Triple Cross

Bonnie and Clyde

The Bobo

Reflections in a Golden Eye

Camelot

Wait Until Dark

Cool Hand Luke

It!

The Frozen Dead

The Vengeance of Fu Manchu

Firecreek

Countdown

Sweet November

The Shuttered Room

Bye Bye Braverman

The Young Girls of Rochefort

Kona Coast

The Double Man

Chubasco

Petulia

The Green Berets

The Heart is a Lonely Hunter

Rachel, Rachel

Finian’s Rainbow

Bullitt

I Love You, Alice B. Toklas

Assignment to Kill

The Sea Gull
The Sergeant

They Came to Rob Las Vegas

Dracula Has Risen from the Grave

The Big Bounce

The Illustrated Man

The Big Cube

The Wild Bunch

The Learning Tree

The Rain People

The Valley of Gwangi

The Great Bank Robbery

The Madwoman of Chaillot

The Arrangement

The Good Guys and the Bad Guys

The Damned

1970s

Spoiler

Last of the Mobile Hot Shots

Start of the Revolution Without Me

Frankenstein Must Be Destroyed

Moon Zero Two

Woodstock

Once You Kiss A Stranger

The Phynx

The Ballad of Cable Hogue

Taste the Blood of Dracula

Which Way to the Front?

Chisum

Performance

Rabbit, Run

Trog

The Rise and Rise of Michael Rimmer

Flap

There Was a Crooked Man...

The Priest’s Wife

THX 1138

When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth

Summer of ‘42

Billy Jack

Death in Venice

McCabe & Mrs. Miller

Klute

Dusty and Sweets McGee

The Devils

The Omega Man

And the Crows Will Dig Your Grave

Skin Game

Man in the Wilderness

Crescendo

A Clockwork Orange

Dirty Harry

The Cowboys

Snow Job

Probe

Dealing: or the Berkeley-to-Boston Forty-Brick Lost-Bag Blues

What’s Up, Doc?

Malcolm X

Adam’s Woman

Get to Know Your Rabbit

Portnoy’s Complaint

The Candidate

Come Back, Charleston Blue

Deliverance

Cry for Me, Billy

Super Fly

Cancel My Reservation

The Emigrants

Dracula A.D. 1972

Rage

Jeremiah Johnson

Steelyard Blues

The Train Robbers

The Thief Who Came to Dinner

King Boxer

Genesis II

Class of ‘44

Scarecrow

The Last of Sheila

Blume in Love

O Lucky Man!

Cahill U.S. Marshal

Cleopatra Jones

The Mackintosh Man

Enter the Dragon

Day for Night

Mean Streets

Badlands

The Third Girl from the Left

Deliver Us from Evil

The All-American Boy

The New Land

Jimi Hendrix

The Deadly Trackers

Magnum Force

The Exorcist

Treasure Island

Black Belt Jones

McQ

Blazing Saddles

Wonder Woman

Sidekicks

Mame

Our Time

Planet Earth

Welcome to Arrow Beach

Black Eye

Zandy’s Bride

Craze

The Terminal Man

Oliver Twist

Uptown Saturday Night

Black Samson

It’s Alive

The Abdication

Animals Are Beautiful People

Alice Doesn’t Live Here Anymore

The Towering Inferno

Black Christmas

Freebie and the Bean

Rafferty and the Gold Dust Twins

Search for the Gods

The Prisoner of Second Avenue

The Yakuza

Doc Savage: The Man of Bronze

The Wicker Man

Night Moves

The Drowning Pool

Cleopatra Jones and the City of Gold

Strange New World

Dog Day Afternoon

Lisztomania

Let’s Do It Again

Operation Daybreak

The Ultimate Warrior

Barry Lyndon

Inside Out

Catherine & Co.

Hot Potato

Sparkle

All the President’s Men

Ode to Billy Joe

The Outlaw Josey Wales

The Gumball Rally

The Ritz

St. Ives

Led Zeppelin: The Song Remains the Same

Mayday at 40,000 Feet!

A Star is Born

The Enforcer

The Late Show

Brothers

The Possessed

Fire!

Viva Knievel!

Exorcist II: The Heretic

Greased Lightning

One on One

Bobby Deerfield

Oh, God!

A Piece of the Action

Starship Invasions

The Pack

The Goodbye Girl

The Gauntlet

A Night Full of Rain

The Return of Captain Nemo

An Enemy of the People

Crossed Swords

Straight Time

The Medusa Touch

It Lives Again

The Sea Gypsies

Big Wednesday

Capricorn One

The Swarm

Hooper

Girlfriends

The New Maverick

Zuma Beach

Who is Killing the Great Chefs of Europe?

Bloodbrothers

The Great Bank Hoax

Movie Movie

Someone’s Watching Me!

Superman

Every Which Way But Loose

Champions: A Love Story

The Corn is Green

Agatha

Boulevard Nights

Ashanti

A Little Romance

Hanging by a Thread

Over the Edge

Beyond the Poseidon Adventure

Dummy

The In-Laws

The Main Event

The Wanderers

The Frisco Kid

Life of Brian

Time After Time

The Bugs Bunny/Road Runner Movie

Jesus

The Great Santini

Tess

Promises in the Dark

Going in Style

1980s

Spoiler

Just Tell Me What You Want

Simon

The Ninth Configuration

When Time Ran Out

Tom Horn

Gilda Live

Die Laughing

Heart Beat

Friday the 13th

Haywire

The Shining

Up the Academy

Bronco Billy

No Nukes

Honeysuckle Rose

Caddyshack

The Fiendish Plot of Dr. Manchu

The Big Brawl

AC/DC: Let There Be Rock

Divine Madness

The Elephant Man

The First Deadly Sin

One Trick Pony

Oh, God! Book II

Private Benjamin

The Awakening

Any Which Way You Can

First Family

Altered States

The Man Who Saw Tomorrow

Sphinx

Back Roads

Eyes of a Stranger

This is Elvis

Excalibur

The Hand

Outland

Don’t Look Back: The Story of Leroy ‘Satchel’ Paige

Superman II

Arthur

Wolfen

Under the Rainbow

Prince of the City

Body Heat

So Fine

Chariots of Fire

Looker

The Looney Looney Looney Bugs Bunny Movie

The Marva Collins Story

The Children Nobody Wanted

Rollover

Sharky’s Machine

Murder is Easy

The Long Summer of George Adams

Personal Best

Tragedy of a Ridiculous Man

Divorce Wars: A Love Story

Deathtrap

Mad Max 2

Soup for One

The Escape Artist

Firefox

Blade Runner

A Midsummer Night’s Sex Comedy

The World Acccording to Garp

Night Shift

Hammett

Hey Good Lookin’

Love Child

Creepshow

Five Days One Summer

Bugs Bunny’s Third Movie: 1001 Rabbit Tales

Honkytonk Man

Best Friends

Independence Day

Local Hero

Table for Five

Lovesick

The Night the Bridge Fell Down

High Road to China

The Outsiders

Deadly Eyes

Better Late than Never

Blue Skies Again

The Man with Two Brains

Superman III

Cave-In!

Twilight Zone: The Movie

Stroker Ace

Zelig

National Lampoon’s Vacation

Twice Upon a Time

Daffy Duck’s Fantastic Island

Risky Business

Cujo

Never Say Never Again

The Right Stuff

Deal of the Century

Star 80

Of Unknown Origin

The Dresser

Sudden Impact

Lassiter

Mike’s Murder

Police Academy

Purple Hearts

Greystoke: The Legend of Tarzan, Lord of the Apes

Swing Shift

Finders Keepers

Once Upon a Time in America

Gremlins

Cannonball Run II

The NeverEnding Story

Purple Rain

Grandview, U.S.A.

Tightrope

Cal

Irreconcilable Differences

The Little Drummer Girl

American Dreamer

The Killing Fields

Oh, God! You Devil

Razorback

City Heat

Protocol

Fandango

The Bad Seed

Vision Quest

Beyond the Walls

Murder with Mirrors

Lost in America

Police Academy 2: Their First Assignment

Ladyhawke

Seven Minutes in Heaven

Cracking Up

Doin’ Time

The Goonies

Pale Rider

Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome

National Lampoon’s European Vacation

Sesame Street Presents: Follow That Bird

Pee-Wee’s Big Adventure

American Flyers

The Protector

Mishima: A Life in Four Chapters

Better Off Dead

After Hours

Thirteen at Dinner

Krush Groove

Eleni

Target

Rainbow Brite and the Star Stealer

Spies Like Us

The Color Purple

Revolution

Dead Man’s Folly

The Clan of the Cave Bear

Kung Fu: The Movie

Wildcats

The Frog Prince

Police Academy 3: Back in Training

Dallas: The Early Years

The Flight of Dragons

Mr. Love

Cobra

Under the Cherry Moon

Club Paradise

One Crazy Summer

A Man and a Woman: 20 Years Later

Murder in Three Acts

Knights & Emeralds

Round Midnight

True Stories

Deadly Friend

Ratboy

Of Pure Blood

The Mission

The Mosquito Coast

Hyper Sapien: People From Another Star

Heartbreak Ridge

Promise

Little Shop of Horrors

Instant Justice

Over the Top

The Betty Ford Story

Lethal Weapon

Burglar

Police Academy 4: Citizens on Patrol

It’s Alive III: Island of the Alive

A Return to Salem’s Lot

The Witches of Eastwick

Full Metal Jacket

Innerspace

Superman IV: The Quest for Peace

The Lost Boys

Who’s That Girl

Disorderlies

Surrender

Nuts

Hope and Glory

Empire of the Sun

Frantic

Moving

Stand and Deliver

Police Academy 5: Assignment: Mission Beach

Beetlejuice

Above the Law

Funny Farm

Arthur 2: On the Rocks

The Dead Pool

Caddyshack II

Clean and Sober

Stealing Home

Hot to Trot

Running on Empty

Crossing Delancey

Gorillas in the Mist

Daffy Duck’s Quackbusters

Bird

Imagine: John Lennon

Clara’s Heart

Thelonius Monk: Straight, No Chaser

Feds

Moonwalker

Everybody’s All-American

A Cry in the Dark

Tequila Sunrise

Roots: The Gift

Dangerous Liaisons

The Accidental Tourist

The Man in the Brown Suit

Her Alibi

Bert Rigby, You’re a Fool

Lean on Me

Police Academy 6: City Under Siege

Dead Bang

Dead Calm

See You in the Morning

Checking Out

My Name is Bill W.

How to Get Ahead in Advertising

Pink Cadillac

Dead Poets Society

Batman

Lethal Weapon 2

Young Einstein

Cookie

Penn & Teller Get Killed

In Country

Next of Kin

Second Sight

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Driving Miss Daisy

Roger & Me

Tango & Cash

1990s

Spoiler

The Plot to Kill Hitler

Men Don’t Leave

Murder in Mississippi

Hard to Kill

Joe Versus the Volcano

Impulse

Gremlins 2: The New Batch

Quick Change

Presumed Innocent

My Blue Heaven

Dreams

The Witches

White Hunter, Black Heart

Goodfellas

Listen Up: The Lives of Quincy Jones

Memphis Belle

Reversal of Fortune

Graffiti Bridge

The Nutcracker Prince

The Rookie

The Sheltering Sky

Hamlet

The Bonfire of the Vanities

Dillinger

The Neverending Story II: The Next Chapter

Nothing But Trouble

New Jack City

If Looks Could Kill

Guilty By Suspicion

Defending Your Life

Out for Justice

Toy Soldiers

Born to Ride

Switch

Don’t Tell Mom the Babysitter’s Dead

Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves

Doc Hollywood

Rover Dangerfield

Going Under

Showdown in Little Tokyo

Dogfight

Ricochet

Other People’s Money

Curly Sue

Prisoner of Honor

Strictly Business

Meeting Venus

The Last Boy Scout

JFK

Until the End of the World

Freejack

Hurricane Smith

Final Analysis

The Mambo Kings

Memoirs of an Invisible Man

Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation

The Power of One

Ladybugs

City of Joy

White Sands

Turtle Beach

Lethal Weapon 3

Class Act

Batman Returns

Mom and Dad Save the World

Unforgiven

Stay Tuned

Christopher Columbus: The Discovery

South Central

Singles

Innocent Blood

Under Siege

Pure Country

Passenger 57

The Last of the Mohicans

Malcolm X

The Bodyguard

Forever Young

Sommersby

Falling Down

Point of No Return

The Crush

This Boy’s Life

Boiling Point

Dave

Made in America

Dennis the Menace

Free Willy

That Night

The Fugitive

The Secret Garden

The Man Without a Face

True Romance

Airborne

M. Butterfly

Demolition Man

The Flood: Who Will Save Our Children?

Fearless

Mr. Wonderful

Kika

Fatal Deception: Mrs. Lee Harvey Oswald

The Saint of Fort Washington

A Perfect World

The Nutcracker

Attack of the 50 Ft. Woman

The Pelican Brief

Wrestling Ernest Hemingway

Batman: Mask of the Phantasm

Grumpy Old Men

Heaven & Earth

Body Snatchers

Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

On Deadly Ground

The Hudsucker Proxy

Major League II

Thumbelina

Chasers

With Honors

Being Human

Reckless Kelly

Maverick

Wyatt Earp

The Client

Black Beauty

War of the Buttons

Police Academy: Mission to Moscow

Natural Born Killers

Arizona Dream

Rapa Nui

Trial by Jury

The New Age

Second Best

The Specialist

A Troll in Central Park

Little Giants

Imaginary Crimes

Love Affair

Silent Fall

Without Warning

Interview with the Vampire

How the West Was Fun

Cobb

Disclosure

Richie Rich

Murder in the First

Boys on the Side

Just Cause

Outbreak

Born to Be Wild

The Pebble and the Penguin

A Little Princess

The Bridges of Madison County

Batman Forever

Under Siege 2: Dark Territory

Free Willy 2: The Adventure Home

Something to Talk About

The Amazing Panda Adventure

The Stars Fell on Henrietta

Assassins

Empire Records

Copycat

Les Miserables

Fair Game

Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls

It Takes Two

Heat

Grumpier Old Men

Two If by Sea

Big Bully

The Neverending Story III: Escape from Fantasia

Executive Decision

Diabolique

Twister

Eraser

A Time to Kill

Joe’s Apartment

Tin Cup

Carpool

Sweet Nothing

Bogus

Surviving Picasso

The Glimmer Man

The Proprietor

Michael Collins

Sleepers

North Star

The Sunchaser

Bad Moon

Space Jam

Dallas: J.R. Returns

Mars Attacks!

My Fellow Americans

Vegas Vacation

Rosewood

Selena

Cats Don’t Dance

Anna Karenina

Murder at 1600

The Dukes of Hazzard: Reunion!

Shiloh

Father’s Day

Addicted to Love

Batman & Robin

Wild America

Contact

The Swan Princess: Escape from Castle Mountain

One Eight Seven

Free Willy 3: The Rescue

Conspiracy Theory

Steel

Fire Down Below

L.A. Confidential

Trojan War

The Fearless Four

Live Flesh

The Devil’s Advocate

Breaking Up

Fairytale: A True Story

Mad City

The Man Who Knew Who Too Little

Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil

The Postman

Fallen

Zero Effect

Sphere

Dangerous Beauty

Palmetto

U.S. Marshals

Incognito

Batman & Mr. Freeze: SubZero

The Butcher Boy

City of Angels

My Giant

Major League: Back to the Minors

Sour Grapes

Tarzan and the Lost City

Dallas: War of the Ewings

Quest for Camelot

Almost Heroes

The Last Days of Disco

A Perfect Murder

Lethal Weapon 4

The Negotiator

The Avengers

Wrongfully Accused

Why Do Fools Fall in Love

Without Limits

Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island

Practical Magic

Soldier

Home Fries

Jack Frost

You’ve Got Mail

Payback

Message in a Bottle

Analyze This

The King and I

True Crime

The Matrix

Goodbye Lover

All About My Mother

Lost & Found

Wild Wild West

South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut

Shiloh 2: Shiloh Season

Eyes Wide Shut

Deep Blue Sea

The Iron Giant

Mickey Blue Eyes

A Dog of Flanders

Chill Factor

Butterfly’s Tongue

Three Kings

Scooby-Doo and the Witch’s Ghost

The Story of Us

Three to Tango

House on Haunted Hill

The Story of Us

Pokemon: The First Movie

Liberty Heights

The Green Mile

Wakko’s Wish

Any Given Sunday

Man on the Moon

The Big Tease

2000s

Spoiler

My Dog Skip

The Whole Nine Yards

Romeo Must Die

Ready to Rumble

Fail Safe

Gossip

Battlefield Earth

The Dukes of Hazzard: Hazard in Hollywood

The Perfect Storm

The In Crowd

Pokemon: The Movie 2000

Space Cowboys

The Replacements

The Art of War

Tweety’s High-Flying Adventure

Bait

Chain of Fools

Into the Arms of Strangers: Stories of the Kindertransport

Best in Show

Scooby-Doo and the Alien Invaders

Get Carter

Lost Souls

Pay it Forward

Red Planet

Proof of Life

Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker

Miss Congeniality

The Pledge

Valentine

Vizontele

Sweet November

3000 Miles to Graceland

See Spot Run

Exit Wounds

Pokemon 3: The Movie

Driven

The Dish

Angel Eyes

Swordfish

Proximity

A.I. Artificial Intelligence

Cats & Dogs

Osmosis Jones

American Outlaws

Summer Catch

Rock Star

Hearts in Atlantis

Training Day

Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase

Thirteen Ghosts

The Flintstones: On the Rocks

Heist

Tom and Jerry: The Magic Ring

Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone

The Affair of the Necklace

Minoes

Ocean’s Eleven

The Majestic

Charlotte Gray

A Walk to Remember

Collateral Damage

Queen of the Damned

The Time Machine

Showtime

Talk to Her

Death to Smoochy

Murder by Numbers

The Salton Sea

Insomnia

Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood

Scooby-Doo

Juwanna Man

The Powerpuff Girls Movie

Eight Legged Freaks

Blood Work

The Adventures of Pluto Nash

FeardotCom

Avenging Angelo

City by the Sea

Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever

Mondays in the Sun

White Oleander

Welcome to Collinwood

Ghost Ship

Femme Fatale

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Analyze That

Two Weeks Notice

It Can’t Be All Our Fault

Kangaroo Jack

Baby Looney Tunes’ Eggs-traordinary Adventure

Gods and Generals

Cradle 2 the Grave

Scooby-Doo! and the Legend of the Vampire

Dreamcatcher

Blue Collar Comedy Tour: The Movie

What a Girl Wants

Malibu’s Most Wanted

A Mighty Wind

The Matrix Reloaded

The In-Laws

The Animatrix

Alex and Emma

Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines

I’ll Be There

Grind

Matchstick Men

Small Voices

Scooby-Doo! and the Monster of Mexico

Mystic River

Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman

The Matrix Revolutions

Looney Tunes: Back in Action

Gothika

The Last Samurai

Something’s Gotta Give

Love Don’t Cost a Thing

National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation 2

Chasing Amy

Torque

The Goodbye Girl

The Big Bounce

Clifford’s Really Big Movie

Party Wagon

Starsky & Hutch

Spartan

Taking Lives

Bad Education

Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed

The Whole Ten Yards

Envy

New York Minute

Troy

Helter Skelter

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Scooby-Doo! And the Loch Ness Monster

Before Sunset

House of Flying Daggers

A Cinderella Story

A Home at the End of the World

Catwoman

We Don’t Live Here Anymore

Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie: Pyramid of Light

Exorcist: The Beginning

Criminal

Funky Monkey

Laura’s Star

Mucha Lucha! The Return of El Malefico

Around the Bend

Growing Pains: Return of the Seavers

Dallas Reunion: The Return to Southfork

The Polar Express

Kangaroo Jack: G’Day USA!

Samantha: An American Girl Holiday

Alexander

Ocean’s Twelve

Million Dollar Baby

A Very Long Engagement

The Aviator

Racing Stripes

Tom and Jerry: Blast Off to Mars

The Phantom of the Opera

Aloha, Scooby-Doo!

Constantine

The Jacket

Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous

Eros

House of Wax

Dominion: Prequel to the Exorcist

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

Batman Begins

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

The Island

March of the Penguins

Must Love Dogs

The Dukes of Hazard

Real, the Movie

A Sound of Thunder

Tom and Jerry: The Fast and the Furry

Everything is Illuminated

Corpse Bride

The Little Polar Bear 2: The Mysterious Island

Duma

The Batman vs. Dracula

Good Night, and Good Luck

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

North Country

Paradise Now

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Felicity: An American Girl Adventure

Syriana

Scooby-Doo! in Where’s My Mummy?

Rumor Has It...

The Thief Lord

Looking for Comedy in the Muslim World

Firewall

Deep Sea 3D

16 Blocks

Duck Season

V for Vendetta

Volver

ATL

Alien Autopsy

Avenger

The Promise

Poseidon

Saving Shiloh

The Lake House

Death Note

Superman: Brainiac Attacks

Superman Returns

A Scanner Darkly

Lady in the Water

The Ant Bully

Codename: Kids Next Door: Operation Z.E.R.O.

Tom and Jerry: Shiver Me Whiskers

Beerfest

The Wicker Man

Scooby-Doo! Pirates Ahoy!

Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo

The Science of Sleep

The Departed

Pan’s Labyrinth

Infamous

The Prestige

Flags of Our Fathers

Death Note 2: The Last Name

Goya’s Ghosts

Bah Humduck! A Looney Tunes Christmas

Happy Feet

For Your Consideration

The Fountain

Molly: An American Girl on the Home Front

Unaccompanied Minors

Re-Animated

Blood Diamond

The Year Without a Santa Claus

The Good German

Letters from Iwo Jima

We Are Marshall

The Painted Veil

The Reef

Music and Lyrics

The Astronaut Farmer

Zodiac

TMNT

Billy & Mandy’s Big Boogey Adventure

The Reaping

Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters

Fracture

In the Land of Women

Lucky You

Sybil

Ocean’s Thirteen

Nancy Drew

License to Wed

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

No Reservations

Introducing the Dwights

The 11th Hour

The Invasion

Chill Out, Scooby-Doo!

The Orphanage

The Brave One

December Boys

Superman: Doomsday

In the Valley of Ellah

The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford

Tom and Jerry: A Nutcracker Tale

Michael Clayton

Sleuth

Return to House on Haunted Hill

Rails & Ties

Drafur Now

Fred Claus

Beowulf

August Rush

Ben 10: Race Against Time

Mama’s Boy

I Am Legend

Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

P.S. I Love You

The Bucket List

One Missed Call

Fool’s Gold

L: Change the World

Justice League: The New Frontier

10,000 B.C.

Snow Angels

Broken Angel

Funny Games

The Red Baron

Chaos Theory

Morrison krijt een zusje

Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay

Speed Racer

Sex and the City

Get Smart

Hoe overleef ik mezelf?

Kit Kittredge: An American Girl

Batman: Gotham Knight

Journey to the Center of the Earth

The Dark Knight

Poison Ivy: The Secret Society

The Sky Crawlers

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2

Star Wars: The Clone Wars

The Women

Saas Bahu Aur Sensex

Scooby-Doo! and the Goblin King

Nights in Rodanthe

Hari Puttar: A Comedy of Terrors

Towelhead

Appaloosa

Body of Lies

Underfist: Halloween Bash

Pride and Glory

Ichi

RocknRolla

Slumdog Millionaire

Four Christmases

Gran Torino

1 1/2 Knights: In Search of the Ravishing Princess Herzelinde

Yes Man

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Chandni Chowk to China

The Ramen Girl

Inkheart

The Secret of Moonacre

He’s Just Not That Into You

Friday the 13th

Mord ist mein Geschäft, Liebling

Wonder Woman

Watchmen

Scooby-Doo! and the Samurai Sword

Observe and Report

17 Again

Coco Before Chanel

Ghosts of Girlfriends Past

Goemon

Terminator Salvation

The Hangover

The Cell 2

My Sister’s Keeper

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Orphan

Green Lantern: First Flight

The Time Traveler’s Wife

Summer Wars

Shorts

The Final Destination

Whiteout

The Informant!

The Firm

Superman/Batman: Public Enemies

The Hills Run Red

The Invention of Lying

Trick ‘r Treat

Where the Wild Things Are

Micmacs

The Box

Ed, Edd n Eddy’s Big Picture Show

Ben 10: Alien Swarm

The Blind Side

Ninja Assassin

12 Paces Without a Head

Invictus

Did You Hear About the Morgans?

Sherlock Holmes

2010s

Spoiler

The Book of Eli

Edge of Darkness

Valentine’s Day

Scooby-Doo! Abracadabra-Doo

Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths

Cop Out

Atithi Tum Kab Jaoge?

Hubble

Lahore

Tekken

Clash of the Titans

Jaane Kahan Se Aayi Hai

The Losers

Bird Idol

A Nightmare on Elm Street

Sex and the City 2

Splice

Outrage

Jonah Hex

Inception

Batman: Under the Red Hood

Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore

Flipped

Tom and Jerry Meet Sherlock Holmes

Lottery Ticket

No eres tu, soy yo

Going the Distance

Scooby-Doo! Camp Scare

The Town

Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’Hoole

Batman/Superman: Apocalypse

Life as We Know It

Young Goethe in Love

Ramayana: The Epic

Mahpeyker: Kosem Sultan

The Incite Mill

Dus Tola

Hereafter

Due Date

Ti presento un amico

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1

Faster

Firebreather

Phas Gaye Re Obama

Three Steps Above Heaven

Vater Morgana

La bellezza del somaro

Yogi Bear

The Last Circus

Cousinhood

The Rite

Kokowaah

Jak sie pozbyc cellulitu

Utt Pataang

Unknown

All-Star Superman

Hall Pass

And Then What?

Ironclad

Red Riding Hood

Sucker Punch

Arthur

Born to Be Wild

Something Borrowed

The Hangover Part II

Green Lantern: Emerald Knights

Green Lantern

Horrible Bosses

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2

Friends with Benefits

Crazy, Stupid, Love

Final Destination 5

Tom and Jerry and the Wizard of Oz

The Skin I Live In

Scooby-Doo! Legend of the Phantosaur

Contagion

Top Cat: The Movie

Dolphin Tale

No Rest for the Wicked

Dream House

Chargesheet

The Artist

Batman: Year One

The Worst Week of My Life

A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas

Johnny Bravo Goes to Bollywood

J. Edgar

Happy Feet Two

Black Gold

Dam 999

Innocent

New Year’s Eve

Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows

Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

Joyful Noise

Journey 2: The Mysterious Island

Love

Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

Justice League: Doom

Project X

Scooby-Doo! Music of the Vampire

Ben 10: Destroy All Aliens

Wrath of the Titans

The Lucky One

To the Arctic 3D

Dark Shadows

Chernobyl Diaries

Superman vs. The Elite

Rock of Ages

Magic Mike

The Magic of Belle Isle

The Dark Knight Rises

The Campaign

The Apparition

Rurouni Kenshin

Now is Good

Trouble with the Curve

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Part 1

Çanakkale Çocukları

Tom and Jerry: Robin Hood and His Merry Mouse

Guardians

Big Top Scooby-Doo!

Argo

Measuring the World

Cloud Atlas

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

Exchange Student Zero

Ludwig II

Gangster Squad

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Part 2

Miffy the Movie

Bullet to the Head

Beautiful Creatures

A Certain Magical Index: The Movie - The Miracle of Endymion

Scooby-Doo! Mask of the Blue Falcon

Jack the Giant Slayer

I’m So Excited!

The Incredible Burt Wonderstone

The Last Days

Selam

Shield of Straw

Superman: Unbound

The Great Gatsby

The Hangover Part III

Man of Steel

Gintama: The Movie: The Final Chapter: Be Forever Yorozuya

Pacific Rim

The Conjuring

Scooby-Doo! Adventures: The Mystery Map

Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox

Tom and Jerry’s Giant Adventure

We’re the Millers

Scooby-Doo! Stage Fright

Getaway

Family United

Unforgiven

Prisoners

Gravity

R100

Mindscape

Frau Ella

It All Began When i Met You

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

Her

Grudge Match

Kadin Isi: Banka Soygunu

Black Butler

JLA Adventures: Trapped in Time

Justice League: War

Joy of Fatherhood

The Lego Movie

Winter’s Tale

A Small September Affair

Recep Ivedik 4

300: Rise of an Empire

Veronica Mars

Zaman Makinesi 1973

Scooby-Doo! Wrestlemania Mystery

Island of Lemurs: Madagascar

Hayat Sana Guzel

Transcendence

Son of Batman

Panzehir - The Antidote

Godzilla

Blended

Edge of Tomorrow

Jersey Boys

Tammy

And So It Goes

Tom and Jerry: The Lost Dragon

Into the Storm

Batman: Assault on Arkham

Wild Tales

Scooby-Doo! Frankencreepy

If I Stay

Dolphin Tale 2

Dabbe: Zehr-i Cin

This is Where I Leave You

Marshland

The Missionaries

Coming Soon

Annabelle

The Good Lie

The Rewrite

The Judge

Coming In

John Wick

Interstellar

Horrible Bosses 2

Mortadelo and Filemon: Mission Implausible

Hadi Insallah

Get Santa

Inherent Vice

Kirimli

Head Full of Honey

The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

American Sniper

Yusuf Yusuf

Mazlum Kuzey

Kostebekgiller: Perili Orman

Justice League: Throne of Atlantis

Sevimli Tehlikeli

Jupiter Ascending

Lego DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League vs. Bizarro League

Scooby-Doo! Moon Monster Madness

Traumfrauen

Focus

8 Saniye

Off Course

The Flintstones & WWE: Stone-Age Smackdown!

Run All Night

The Manny

Get Hard

Ghosthunters: On Icy Trails

Lost River

Batman vs. Robin

Polis Akademisi: Alaturka

The Water Diviner

Hot Pursuit

Nothing in Return

Batman Unlimited: Animal Instincts

Mad Max: Fury Road

San Andreas

Entourage

Tom and Jerry: Spy Quest

Batkid Begins

Max

Magic Mike XXL

The Gallows

Scooby-Doo! and Kiss: Rock and Roll Mystery

Justice League: Gods and Monsters

Vacation

Looney Tunes: Rabbits Run

The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

Batman Unlimited: Monster Mayhem

Lego DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League - Attack of the Legion of Doom

We Are Your Friends

Spy Time

Hidden

Black Mass

The Intern

Retribution

Pan

Git Basimdan

Top Cat Begins

Our Brand is Crisis

The 33

Creed

Regular Show: The Movie

Dolly Parton’s Coat of Many Colors

In the Heart of the Sea

I’m Off Then

Point Break

Palm Trees in the Snow

Delibal

Köstebekgiller 2: Gölgenin Tılsımı

Her Şey Aşktan

Batman: Bad Blood

How to Be Single

Osman Pazarlama

Lego DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League - Cosmic Clash

Midnight Special

Seytan Tuyu

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Julieta

The Man Who Knew Infinity

Justice League vs. Teen Titans

Barbershop: The Next Cut

At the End of the Tunnel

Keanu

Terra Formars

Lego Scooby-Doo! Haunted Hollywood

Being Charlie

The Nice Guys

Me Before You

The Conjuring 2

Central Intelligence

Tom and Jerry: Back to Oz

The Legend of Tarzan

Lego DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League - Gotham City Freakout
Lights Out

Batman: The Killing Joke

Suicide Squad

Scooby-Doo! and WWE: Curse of the Speed Demon

War Dogs

DC Super Hero Girls: Hero of the Year

The Age of Shadows

Sully

Batman Unlimited: Mechs vs. Mutants

SMS fur Dich

Storks

The Girl with All the Gifts

Canim Kardesim Benim

The Accountant

May God Save Us

Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders

Rus’un Oynu

Museum

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

Dolly Parton’s Christmas of Many Colors: Circle of Love

Villaviciosa de al lado

Hairspray Live!

Monster Strike The Movie

Collateral Beauty

Live by Night

Vier gegen die Bank

The Invisible Guest

Justice League Dark

The Lego Batman Movie

Scooby-Doo! Shaggy’s Showdown

Fist Fight

John Wick: Chapter Two

A Single Rider

Kanavu Variyam

The Jetsons & WWE: Robo-Wrestlemania!

Kong: Skull Island

CHiPs

Going in Style

Kirik Kalpler Bankasi

Teen Titans: The Judas Contract

Wolves at the Door

Unforgettable

Blade of the Immortal

Max 2: White House Hero

King Arthur: Legend of the Sword

Everything, Everything

DC Super Hero Girls: Intergalactic Games

The Summit

Wonder Woman

Memoirs of a Murderer

Tom and Jerry: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

The House

Gintama

Dunkirk

Lego Scooby-Doo! Blowout Beach Bash

Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable Chapter I

Lego DC Super Hero Girls: Brain Drain

Annabelle: Creation

The Nut Job 2: Nutty by Nature

Batman and Harley Quinn

Monster Family

It

The Lego Ninjago Movie

Blade Runner 2049

Toc Toc

Como se tornar o pior aluno da escola

Batman vs. Two-Face

Geostorm

Ayla: The Daughter of War

My Teacher

LBJ

Justice League

In the Fade

The Disaster Artist

Wonder Wheel

Forget About Nick

A Christmas Story Live!

Father Figures

Naples in Veils

Scooby-Doo & Batman: The Brave and the Bold

Paddington 2

12 Strong

Batman: Gotham by Gaslight

The 15:17 to Paris

Lego DC Comics Super Heroes: The Flash

Game Night

Tomb Raider

Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay

Ready Player One

Rampage

Lego DC Super Hero Girls: Super-Villain High

Life of the Party

Rainbow Days

Ocean’s 8

Tag

Shock and Awe

Bleach

Teen Titans Go! To the Movies

Kabir Azabi

Lego DC Comics Super Heroes: Aquaman: Rage of Atlantis

The Meg

Crazy Rich Asians

The Death of Superman

The Nun

Scooby-Doo! and the Gourmet Ghost

The Bad Seed

The Accused

Real Girl

Smallfoot

The Realm

DC Super Hero Girls: Legends of Atlantis

A Star is Born

Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald

Creed II

Mowgli: Legend of the Jungle

Head Full of Honey

They Shall Not Grow Old

The Mule

Aquaman

White Snake

Reign of the Supermen

Scooby-Doo! and the Curse of the 13th Ghost

The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part

Isn’t it Romantic

The Golden Glove

Nancy Drew and the Hidden Staircase

Justice League vs. the Fatal Five

Shazam!

The Curse of La Llorona

The Wonderland

Detective Pikachu

Batman vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

The Sun Is Also a Star

Godzilla: King of the Monsters

Shaft

Annabelle Comes Home

Batman: Hush

Critters Attack!

The Kitchen

Blinded by the Light

Lego DC Batman: Family Matters

The Informer

Scooby-Doo! Return to Zombie Island

Steven Universe: The Movie

It Chapter Two

The Goldfinch

Teen Titans Go! Vs. Teen Titans

The Battle of Jangsari

Joker

Wonder Woman: Bloodlines

Western Stars

Motherless Brooklyn

Doctor Sleep

My Zoe

The Good Liar

Richard Jewell

Just Mercy

When Hitler Stole Pink Rabbit

2020s

Spoiler

The Windermere Children

Birds of Prey

Superman: Red Son

The Way Back

Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpion’s Revenge

Lego DC: Shazam!: Magic and Monsters

Justice League Dark: Apokolips War

Scoob!

Deathstroke: Knights & Dragons: The Movie

An American Pickle

Superman: Man of Tomorrow

Bill & Ted Face the Music

Tenet

We Bare Bears: The Movie

Unpregnant

Happy Halloween, Scooby-Doo!

Charm City Kings

Ben 10 Versus The Universe

Clouds

The Witches

Superintelligence

Let Them All Talk

Wonder Woman 1984

Batman: Soul of the Dragon

Locked Down

The Little Things

Judas and the Black Messiah

Scooby-Doo! The Sword and the Scoob

Tom & Jerry

Zack Snyder’s Justice League

Godzilla vs. Kong

Mortal Kombat

Rurouni Kenshin: The Final

Justice Society: World War II

Those Who Wish Me Dead

The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It

Dream Horse

Rurouni Kenshin: The Beginning

In the Heights

Teen Titans Go! See Space Jam

Batman: The Long Halloween Part One

No Sudden Move

Tokyo Revengers

Space Jam: A New Legacy

Batman: The Long Halloween Part Two

The Suicide Squad

Reminiscence

Mortal Kombat Legends: Battle of the Realms

Malignant

Straight Outta Nowhere: Scooby-Doo! Meets Courage the Cowardly Dog

Cry Macho

The Many Saints of Newark

Injustice

Dune

King Richard

8-Bit Christmas

The Waltons’ Homecoming

Boxing Day

The Matrix Resurrections

The Fallout

Parallel Mothers

Kimi

The Duke

The Batman

Confession

The Nan Movie

Moonshot

Navalny

Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore

Operation Mincemeat

Bubble

Fullmetal Alchemist: Final Chapter - The Avenger Scar

Father of the Bride

Elvis

Fullmetal Alchemist: Final Chapter - The Last Transmutation

Notre-Dame on Fire

DC League of Super-Pets

Tang and Me

Don’t Worry Darling

God’s Crooked Lines

The Lost King

Emily

Black Adam

A Christmas Story Christmas

Bones and All

Tata

Holiday Harmony

A Christmas Mystery

A Hollywood Christmas

• Like 7
  • Heart 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1

Obligatory first tag. Expect more to come.

@21C@35MM-18@3jp@4815162342@75Live@8wombi7@A Star is Orm@abra@abracadabra1998@AdrianL@Alex SciChannel@Alexdube@Amadeus@Anduin@AndyK@AndyLL@AnotherDayAnotherDollar@A Marvel Fanboy@A Star is Orm@a2k@aabattery@Agafin@AJG@ando@AN9815@Arlborn@ACSlater@andersonhoran@AnDr3s@Andreas@AniNate@Aristis@Ash Skywalker@Asyulus@Avatree@BadOlCatSylvester@Barnack@ban1o@belblazer@BestPicturePlutoNash@Blipsy@Blaze Heatnix@bleachella@BoxOfficeFangrl@Box Office Hit@Boxofficerules@BoxOfficeZ@baumer@BeastByTheBay@Biggestgeekever@Bigscrubnus@Brandon Gray@Borf the Borf@Bordlove@Borobudur@Bruce@BruiseCruise@B J@bcf26@BourneFan #1@Black Hawk@Black Panther@Blackout@Brainbug@Caboose@Carlangonz@cannastop@CaptNathanBrittles@catlover@Caesar@Caylu@cdsacken@Cedarpoint1111@cedec0@CJohn@Chaz@Cheddar Please@ChipDerby@cheesypoofs@Claudio@Coldbird@Coneilg93@Claire of Themyscira@Cmasterclay@cmbbox2390@Cap@Captain Craig@Cappoedameron@CrashBandicoot81@cruelintentionsisgoated@Cruel Summer@cookie@CoolioD1@CoolK@cax16@ChD@Catty@Chewy@cdsacken@DAJK@Dandeak2000@Danhjpn@DAR@darkelf@Darth Lehnsherr@Daxtreme@datpepper@Dbui8743@DC Rich@ddddeeee@DeeCee@Deep Wang@Deja23@DlAMONDZ@Doffy@Dominic Draper@Dragoncaine@druv10@Djsoke@DlAMONDZ@DMan7@DoctorWho@Dragon@dudalb@Durden@#ED@EarlyDeadlinePredictions@ecstasy@Eevin@efialtes76@El Gato@el sid@El Squibbonator@Elessar@elcaballero@ElsaRoc@Empire@Eric the Lion@Essem@Ethan Edwards@Ethan Hunt@european1992@excel1@exomassey@expensiveho@Ezen Baklattan@fabiopazzo2@Factcheck@Fancyarcher@FantasticBeasts@filmlover@filmnerdjamie@FilmFincher@Finnick@Firepower@Fielding@Flamengo81@fmpro@franfar@Fullbuster@Galactic Specter@Gamora@Gavin Feng@George Parr@Grebacio@Giesi@Goffe@Godzilla@Gokai Red@Goldenhour36@Gopher@GOXOG@Grebacio@grey ghost@grim22@Hades@harrisonisdead@Hatebox@Heretic@HeyMast@HesAPooka@Hilpkioy@HouseOfTheSun@Horner@hw64@IcarusReborn@IceFire9yt@IdahoJacket@iHeartJames@imbruglia@In XXR We Trust@Inceptionzq@Infernus@infamous5445@interiorgatordecorator@Ipickthiswhiterose@IronJimbo@Issac Newton@Ithil@Jack Nevada@Jake Gittes@Jake Lockley@James@Jamiem@Jandrew@Jason@Jay Beezy@Jayhawk the Hutt@jedijake@Jeight@jb007@JB33@Jiffy@Jim Shorts@JJ-8@jking123@Joel M@John Marston@john2000@John2015@johnfalkon@Johnny Tran@JonahVex@John Rambo@Julian1410@Juby@JustLurking@JWR@K1stpierre@Kalo@katnisscinnaplex@kayumanggi@kitik@KJsooner@Krissykins@Keanu@Knights of Ren@KP1025@krla@Kvikk Lunsj@lab276@Last Man Standing@Ledmonkey96@LegendaryBen@Legion By Night@LeoC@Lestranger@Liiviig 1998@lilmac@Lion Roar@ListenHunnyUrOver@LinksterAC@LonePirate@longleo90@lorddemaxus@lor15@Lothar@Lucas@LPLC@LVB@M37@m3racer123@Macleod@Madhuvan@MadGoose@Maggie@Mango@Mankatha@Manny G@Marek the Jedi@marveldcfox@MCKillswitch123@Marcos12@Mau@Mekanos@Menor Reborn@MG10@Michael Gary Scott@mikeymichael@MikeQ@Minnale101@misafeco@mmacader@Mojoguy@Momori@Moses@Morieris@MovieMan89@motionpic05@MOVIEGUY@Movie nerd@Movies4Life@MrGlass2@MrGamer@MrFanaticGuy34@MrPink@Mr Terrific@Ms Lady Hawk@Mulder@MyMovieCanBeatUpYourMovie@NamakFiskKa@Napoleon@narniadis@NCsoft@nerves@Nero@nevermore@newbie BO buff@nghtvsn@nguyenkhoi282@nick64@Nikostar@Noctis@Noiret Jak@noknobs@Noodlebug@Notthereverseflash24@Nova@Nublar7@Ohana@Olive@Omario@oMeriMombatti@Omni@OncomingStorm93@Orestes@Ozymandias@parkerthegreat@PanaMovie@PDC1987@peludo@PenguinHyphy@pepsa@PhilipJ2001@picores@Pinacolada@Plain Old Tele@PlatnumRoyce@PKMLover@PNF2187@Porthos@porginchina@Potiki@poweranimals@Purple Minion@Pypa94@Quigley@RamblinRed@raulbalarezo@RealLyre@Rebeccas@reddevil19@Reddroast@redfirebird2008@RexTheMan14@RichWS@ringedmortality@RJ 95@RobrtmanAStarWarsReference@RobinHood26@Ronin46@romeross@Rorschach@Royce@RRA@RthMav@rukaio101@Ryan Reynolds@Ryaner90@Samwise the Brave@Sandro Mazzola@Saul Goodman@Sam@ScareLol@SchumacherFTW@scoobysaurus@setna@Seto Kaiba@seduh7@Seth Irskens@sfran43@Shanks@Shawn@Sheikh@Simionski@Sindreee@Sir Tiki@Skim Beeble@SLAM!@snitch@snarkmachine@SnokesLegs@solaris@SoSaysI@Sophie@SpiderByte@Spidey Freak@Starphanluke@Steele131@stephanos13@Stewart@Sue Denim@TalismanRing@Talkie@Taruseth@tawasal@TerwillikerInst@terrestrial@TestPattern@That One Guy@ThatWaluigiDude@TheDarkKnightOfSteel@The Dark Alfred@The Dark Rock@The Fast and the Furiosa@The Horror of Lucas Films@The GOAT@The Panda@The Stingray@TheDude391@ThePhasmid@Thomas Beck@ThomasNicole@THUNDER BIRD@TigerPaw@TiagoRodrigues@Tinalera@titanic2187@TLK@TMP@Tokugennumataka@Torontofan@Tower@TwoMisfits@Valonqar@vale9001@Vanilla@VanillaSkies@vc2002@ViewerAnon@ViktorLosAngeles@Wadey Wilsoney@Walt Disney@Warhorse@watcher1232@water@Water Bottle@WayneBorg@Webslinger@WeThrones@WeneedtotalkaboutKevin@wildphantom@WittyUsername@Wonder89@WorkingonaName@Wormow@Wrath@WrathOfHan@Xavier@Xillix@xieh tie@XO21@Yandereprime101189@YLF@YM!@YSLDC@ZackM@Zakiyyah6@ZeeSoh@Zeiden16 @screambaby@Kyriacos@Sckathian@Willowra@TheFlatLannister@Clear Sky Master@todos@Sampath Kumar@oenri@StreamBO@danziger@froztking@UKBoxOffice@GOGODanca@adaros@Doffy@nerves@Flip@CaptNathanBrittles

@SLAM!&nb

• Like 1

Here's my favorites aka the best. :jeb!:

Beetlejuice
The Matrix
V for Vendetta
Constantine
The Mask
Pee Wee's Big Adventure
Superman the Movie
Edge of Tomorrow
Pan's Labyrinth
Devil's Advocate 

Lost Boys
The Animatrix
Se7en
Gremlins 2
Goodfellas
Artificial Intelligence 
Dumb and Dumber
Training Day
Her
Unforgiven

Demolition Man
The Fugitive
The Wizard of Oz 
The Goonies
Batman Returns
Twillight Zone The Movie
The Point of No Return
The Invasion
Storks
Rush Hour

Natural Born Killers
Judas and the Black Messiah
Innerspace
Malcolm X
New Jack City
Gremlins 
The Last Boy Scout
Creepshow
Superman 2
Full Metal Jacket

A Christmas Story
Lethal Weapon 2
THX-1138
The Fountain
Batman Mask of Phantasm
Blazing Saddles
True Romance
The Batman
The Green Mile
Ace Ventura 

Falling Down
Sleepers
Under Siege
Three Kings
Enter the Dragon 
Interview With A Vampire
The Shining
The Dark Knight
Where the Wild Things Are
Police Academy

Purple Rain
The Witches of Eastwick 
South Park Bigger Longer Uncut
Matchstick Men
Police Academy
Empire of the Sun
Toy Soldier
Splice
The Town

A Scanner Darkly
Gorillas in the Mist
RocknRolla
Book of Eli
The Dark Knight Rises

I'll also PM these.

Okay, so look I'd love to do a top 100 after a lot of thought and rewatching/watching a lot of options and that's my intention.

But I know myself and so I've instinctively sketched down a Top 25 (EDIT: Finished) placeholder both just in case I completely forget or disappear from the forum as I'm very likely to do. And also because, heck, it's a carte blanche barren wasteland currently and might as well throw an opener out there to get discussion/controversy/complaints going.....

1. Casablanca
  2. The Adventures of Robin Hood
  3. Barry Lyndon
  4. The Devils
  5. The Mission
  6. Full Metal Jacket
  7. The Exorcist
  8. My Fair Lady
  9. McCabe & Mrs Miller
  10. Strangers on a Train
  11. The Mosquito Coast
  12. After Hours
  13. Badlands
  14. Treasure of the Sierra Madre
  15. Zodiac
  16. The Public Enemy
  17. The Wicker Man (original, obviously)
  18. The Wild Bunch
  19. The Shining
  20. Blade Runner
  21. Captain Blood
  22. Clockwork Orange
  23. Paddington 2
  24. Unforgiven
  25. Calamity Jane

1. Pan’s Labyrinth
  2. Life of Brian
  3. Deliverance
  4. Black Christmas
  5. Performance
  6. Superman: The Motion Picture
  7. Dirty Harry
  8. Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf!?
  9. The Skin I Live In
  10. Insomnia
  11. The NeverEnding Story
  12. Demolition Man
  13. Batman Returns
  14. Last of the Mohicans
  15. What Ever Happened to Baby Jane
  16. Goodfellas
  17. Little Shop of Horrors
  18. Before Sunset
  19. LA Confidential
  20. Dial M for Murder
  21. Cool Hand Luke
  22. Heat
  23. Giant
  24. The Outlaw Josey Wales
  25. Dog Day Afternoon

1. The Towering Inferno
  2. The Iron Giant
  3. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
  4. Maverick
  5. The Music Man
  6. Rebel Without a Cause
  7. The Pajama Game
  8. The Last Samurai
  9. Contact
  10. Empire of the Sun
  11. The Fountain
  12. The Lost Boys
  13. The Left Handed Gun
  14. The Maltese Falcon
  15. The Prestige
  16. House of Flying Daggers
  17. Michael Collins
  18. Blazing Saddles
  19. The Bad Seed
  20. The Departed
  21. Her
  22. The Dish
  23. Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
  24. JFK
  25. Beetlejuice

1. Twister
  2. Just Mercy
  3. Damn Yankees
  4. Klute
  5. Purple Rain
  6. Falling Down
  7. A Streetcar Named Desire
  8. The Pledge
  9. Mad Max: Fury Road
  10. Miss Congeniality
  11. Matchstick Men
  12. Prisoners
  13. Chariots of Fire
  14. A Midsummer Night’s Sex Comedy
  15. The Conjuring
  16. Ladyhawke
  17. Trick R Treat
  18. The Nice Guys
  19. Gremlins
  20. Doctor Sleep
  21. Bonfire of the Vanities
  22. The Killing Fields
  23. The Matrix
  24. Batman Begins
  25. Eyes Wide Shut

Edited by Ipickthiswhiterose

4 hours ago, Eric is Gay for Bowser said:

-If you are unsure about any movie’s qualifications, feel free to ask in this thread, and I’ll try and answer that for you. Below I have a master list of every movie that I believe qualifies, which took me more than two years to compile and had to be checked several times. But if you think there are some movies that you believe qualify that aren’t on there, please write them below, state your case, and I’ll try and determine that for you.

I'm gonna ask about Welles' Mr. Arkadin, which WB distributed in at least the U.K. and France. Don't know if that's enough.

2 hours ago, Jake Gittes said:

I'm gonna ask about Welles' Mr. Arkadin, which WB distributed in at least the U.K. and France. Don't know if that's enough.

52 minutes ago, SchumacherFTW said:

Remember everyone, John Wick and John Wick chapter 2 were distributed by WB in the UK so are therefore eligible 👀

Yep. All three are good. WB had a tiny part in their initial release, so they are good. I will add them into the masterlist later, because I don't have that time on my hands right now. I'm telling you, this shit took years to compile and I hate it :lol:

• Like 1

I could never rank 100, so I'll make a shorter list:

1. All the golden Looney Tunes shorts
  2. Gremlins
  3. Batman Returns
  4. Blade Runner
  5. The Matrix
  6. Rio Bravo
  7. Dirty Harry
  8. Mad Max Fury Road
  9. Unforgiven
  10. Superman
  11. What's Up Doc
  12. Mean Streets
  13. Once Upon a Time in America
  14. Speed Racer
  15. A Perfect World
  16. The Exorcist
  17. Heat
  18. Bridges of Madison County
  19. Casablanca
  20. The Shining

2 hours ago, Eric is Gay for Bowser said:

I just watched Space Jam 2 for the first time and it made me realize something...

Warner Bros. actually SUCKS

This whole thing is canceled now good night 😠

You've seen Space Jam 2 but not Heat.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Eric is Gay for Bowser said:

I just watched Space Jam 2 for the first time and it made me realize something...

Warner Bros. actually SUCKS

This whole thing is canceled now good night 😠

May I suggest doing a top 25 instead of a top 100?

Just the cream of the crop.