tawasal

Person of Interest

I haven't been paying a ton of attention to this show. I know of all the characters and where they fit, but I don't necessarily care for all of them because I lost track of the episodes a while back. Still, I enjoy the storytelling. This week's episode was solid in terms of finally developing the Root character and officially integrating her into the team. The cliffhanger at the end with Decima also sets the stage pretty nicely. 

When the power went out wasn't John walking through where Spider-Man had his first fight with Electro?

I wasn't paying attention if it was Times Square.

Finale set-up seems a bit underwhelming with the Vigilance trial focus. I'd have thought we'd be getting a more Decima/Samaritan/Mass Casualty-focused finale since that's what the Machine has estimated could be occurring if Samaritan goes online.

I'm pretty sure he walked by the red steps. Yes, the trial is a little underwhelming and the Decima guy didn't put up much of a resistance and his motives seemed a bit mundane. Why couldn't he just be evil?

Finally got around to watching the finale (now that finals are over). For the first half hour, while I liked some parts, I didn't find it that interesting. But the big reveal with Samaritan and Vigilance was fantastic. I really felt bad for Collier after it, which was surprising. I also loved the entire concept of "survival" vs. "winning."Ultimately, a satisfying conclusion to a solid season. 

Fuck Gotham, Person of Interest is where it's at!

In all seriousness though, the Season Premier was solid. The Case of the Week was little uninteresting, but I loved seeing how the group was trying to readjust to their life after going in hiding. The last 5-10 minutes were amazing (from the fallout with the Case of the Week all the way to the last shot.)

Also, ELIAS IS BACK B) 

Grade: B+