tawasal

Person of Interest

Eh, she helps out Reese/Finch with the numbers. Like Carter/Fusco do.

Last post as we have to wait...but if you remember, she didn't want to help them as a group, even being uncomfortable when they are around. And when Finch made that original offer, she was only interested in working alone on Root, one that interested her for some reason..

? Well I am interested how it plays out.

• Community Manager

Last post as we have to wait...but if you remember, she didn't want to help them as a group, even being uncomfortable when they are around. And when Finch made that original offer, she was only interested in working alone on Root, one that interested her for some reason..

? Well I am interested how it plays out.

Well it probably interested her since Root had tortured her. Just because she didn't want to help them in a group in the second season doesn't mean she won't in the third season.

Well it probably interested her since Root had tortured her. Just because she didn't want to help them in a group in the second season doesn't mean she won't in the third season.

Ok. I forgot about that. Was that just with the stun gun in an office.

Root posed as a government operative to lure Shaw into a trap in a hotel room so she could interrogate Shaw about the government organization controlling the Machine and when Shaw was resisting her questioning she began to torture her.

• Like 1

• Community Manager

Root posed as a government operative to lure Shaw into a trap in a hotel room so she could interrogate Shaw about the government organization controlling the Machine and when Shaw was resisting her questioning she began to torture her.

You have the memory of a trigger-happy robot.

• Community Manager

The first case-of-the-week wasn't THAT exciting (typical as it can be) but I rather liked the premiere. I was hoping for something heavier on the mythology to start the season but...I'm liking Shaw's violent contribution to the team, Carter as an office is breaking my heart but her secret alliance with Elias is interesting, and Root's interactions with the therapist the highlight of the episode.

• Community Manager

Comcast has finally come to its senses...last Tuesday's episode is now On Demand. I'm very happy right now...no more missed episodes!!! B)

No. Comcast did not come to its senses. It's not up to comcast what's on their demand service or not. It's up to the content owner if they're willing to license or not. At least in this specific case. Obviously, comcast doesn't license everything due to cost. Edited by Water Bottle

• Community Manager

And every other big bad is still there in the background. Who do we have?EliasHRRootDecimaCIA/Governmentand now the new guys.

I have a feeling that Root is going to become an anti-heroine. There's no way they can keep Amy Acker on the show as a permanent antagonist. As for Elias, he's currently working with Carter so he's technically a bad guy but he's not really an active one at the moment. I would argue he hasn't been a Big Bad since the first season and has become more of a reluctant resource.

The CIA/government will always be antagonists since Reese/Finch will always have to do their job secretly. They can't be taken down but their less bad guys and more occasional obstacles. I wouldn't call them Big Bad for this reason.

Decima is definably a Big Bad as well as HR. I do hope they bring down HR this season since I think any more and they'll become overplayed.