Eric Atreides

***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** FAST X SPOILERS THREAD ***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** ***DID WE MENTION SPOILERS?????***

Alright, here's the apparent ending, courtesy of r/fastandfurious:

It ends with the submarine and ends with Wonder Woman popping her head out of it. 

Prior to that during the dam scene dom escapes the tankers down the dam wall. Obviously aqua man had a back up plan in case the tankers failed which is blowing up the dam and drowning them which we don’t see cause it blacks out to the submarine. 

In my test screening back in November the water is about hit dom and b before blacking out and saying “to be continued” with the post credit scene being the submarine popping out with no Wonder Woman making a appearance.

At least with Harry Potter they advertised it as a part one. Even Fune hard Part 1 in the films actual opening. This is like Desolation of Smaug where it just ends before the climax, except then they'd actually shot the next movie.

Edited by SpiderByte
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

Does the Rock appear in it? Pete Davidson?

Haven't seen the full movie but have read some plot points and seen the leaked post credits scene.
The Rock is in the post credits scene and Pete Davidson is in the movies for about 5 minutes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

Alright, here's the apparent ending, courtesy of r/fastandfurious:

you have all been overhyping this

its kind of weird, but there no reason for anyone to be upset over that

if the movie was called dast x part 1 this wouldn't even be worth mentioning 

I was expecting some silly like one of the family randomly betraying them at the last second or dom getting shot out of nowhere during a random conversation and the screen cutting to black

Edited by interiorgatordecorator

Glad I read the spoilers cause I'm skipping the theater for this. I'll always have those great memories of seeing 6 and 7 with packed, awesome crowds but my interest is completely lost. Rewatching F9 the other night reminded me how much I dislike dead characters returning so I sure as shit don't want Gal Gadot coming back. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

At least with Harry Potter they advertised it as a part one. Even Fune hard Part 1 in the films actual opening. This is like Desolation of Smaug where it just ends before the climax, except then they'd actually shot the next movie.

And Everybody knew the Hobbit movies were a trilogy.

But, yes, if the film is the first part of a single story, it  should be statedup front. To spring a Cliffhanger on audience without any warning is going to backfire.

16 minutes ago, RichWS said:

Glad I read the spoilers cause I'm skipping the theater for this. I'll always have those great memories of seeing 6 and 7 with packed, awesome crowds but my interest is completely lost. Rewatching F9 the other night reminded me how much I dislike dead characters returning so I sure as shit don't want Gal Gadot coming back. 

Yeah honestly this was such a big reason why 9 didn't work for me. No reason to be invested if death is this cheap. F7 as it is now is practically pointless after 8 and 9.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

Why do they keep bringing back characters from the dead in the Fast series? It's not like a comic book film which can use science, magic etc to bring back a dead character.

They think it will help box office.

I am sure they have approached Gal Gadot to bring back Giselle.

2 minutes ago, dudalb said:

They think it will help box office.

I am sure they have approached Gal Gadot to bring back Giselle.

Vin Diesel won't do it but killing off Brian in the series would make sense and give Dom a motive.