Eric Duncan

***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** FAST X SPOILERS THREAD ***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** ***DID WE MENTION SPOILERS?????***

16 hours ago, TheDude391 said:

He's the lead on the Jack Reacher show on Amazon, him and the show are great, would highly reccomend!

I had to do a double take when I saw him LOL I actually said out loud to myself, holy shit is that Jack reacher? And you're right the show is fantastic and he is fantastic as well. Can't wait for the second season of that one.

• Like 1

Watched it last night. First 45 minutes are some of the best the franhise has been imo. Mamoa was hilarious. His character fits the absurdity of the franchise imo. The cliffhangers were pretty dumb but they did their job because now I want to see the next one. Gal Gadot's appearance was stupid but I don't really care at this point in the franchise. Afrer rewatch of previous Fast films Im glad The Rock is returning because he was one of my favs. I hope they just make one more and don't milk it out for two more because I don't know if another cliffhanger ending will work.

Edited by Austin

I fully expect the Big Reveal in the next one to be that Elena isn't dead after all and Charlize had used an elaborate tranquilizer gun on her to make it appear so based on the promise that Elena could be protected with important information while her baby would be safe with Dom. Would anyone actually be shocked? At this point these movies have clearly abandoned all reality. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, filmlover said:

I fully expect the Big Reveal in the next one to be that Elena isn't dead after all and Charlize had used an elaborate tranquilizer gun on her to make it appear so based on the promise that Elena could be protected with important information while her baby would be safe with Dom. Would anyone actually be shocked? At this point these movies have clearly abandoned all reality. 

Dom's Dad is gonna be the big bad all along, pulling the strings since Fast 1. He faked his death to plan out a 30 year spanning plan to get revenge on his teenage son.

Edited by TheDude391

6 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

My biggest laugh of the movie was when they revealed jack reacher was a bad guy and cut back to fast five a second time with another "and I was also there just off screen" i couldn't believe it.

That was hilarious. I was thinking "calling it now: this guy is in cahoots with Momoa" in his first scene with Brie. The twists in these movies have become too predictable.

Edited by filmlover

On 5/22/2023 at 3:30 PM, TheDude391 said:

He's the lead on the Jack Reacher show on Amazon, him and the show are great, would highly reccomend!

This was the first time I saw this guy in anything, and I was gobsmacked at how massively large he is. He was like the human version of The Hulk (well, not the human version of The Hulk like Bruce Banner...you know what I mean)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, filmlover said:

That was hilarious. I was thinking "calling it now: this guy is in cahoots with Momoa" in his first scene with Brie. The twists in these movies have become too predictable.

i'll be honest they got my dumbass with that one. thought they were just speed running the antagonist to family thing with him. 

• Haha 3

I get that Fast movies aren't realistic but it's getting to the point where it's reality breaking and yet they won't kill off Brian which given Paul Walker is dead would be okay and allow them to stop skirting around why he's not around plus give Dom a reason to get revenge.

I do wonder if we might finally see Daddy Shaw in Fast 11. My choice would be Liam Neeson or Brian Cox.

Edited by Jonwo
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

I get that Fast movies aren't realistic but it's getting to the point where it's reality breaking and yet they won't kill off Brian which given Paul Walker is dead would be okay and allow them to stop skirting around why he's not around plus give Dom a reason to get revenge.

I do wonder if we might finally see Daddy Shaw in Fast 11. My choice would be Liam Neeson or Brian Cox.

They should’ve killed Brian off-screen after a short illness before the eighth film purely because of Jordana Brewster. It’s admirable that they make sure she doesn’t lose a job because someone else died, but their reasoning behind why she keeps returning and why Brian doesn’t become less plausible every time they do it.

Also the way Dom was pining over Brian’s photos whilst that sad Wiz Khalifa piano riff was playing was ridiculous. He could’ve just called him.

• Like 5