JJ-8

Investments - June 2012

The game would be pointless and boring if you could invest as much as you want. In reality studios release 20-25 films per year, maybe WB hits 30, so it's a good rule not to have unlimited investment option. Besides we warned you guys, but our advice was ignored. I remember posting even in February that it's not wise to get so many investments before the summer...

The game would be pointless and boring if you could invest as much as you want. In reality studios release 20-25 films per year, maybe WB hits 30, so it's a good rule not to have unlimited investment option. Besides we warned you guys, but our advice was ignored. I remember posting even in February that it's not wise to get so many investments before the summer...

Yeah it is completely our fault. I am just pissed at myself.

I told you too. Cjohn said he knew what he was f doing. Obviously not..

Well I am not that bad off. I will still get TDKR. I have invested so far 1,100%...August isn't interesting and neither is much of the winter season. The only film I might miss is PA4.