Investments - June 2012

100% Snow White

Ok - 100%

100% Snow White and the Huntsman

Ok - 100%

80% snow white

Ok - 80%

100% of Snow White

Only 20% remains - accepted for 20% only.

Ok.... chillout guys! i'm working it out :)NB - i'm sticking with a budget of 120m for game purposes - if the budget is indeed 100m then bom will update :)

100% in Prometheus

Ok - 100% accepted.

100% in Prometheus

no ok - only 50% accepted. (you only had enough in the bank for 50%

100 prometheus

ok - 100% invested.

I got at least 50%, which I sold to Alfred for 80M.Buying the rest of Prometheus. (most probably 50%)

NOT OK!!!!!! - timestamp is 9th May. As noted in other thread DEAL was not finalised until 10th May. I can't accept this at this time as you simply don't have the cash...

I don't get it? You can't sell anything unless you have the money to buy it first. Jajang made it clear that when you invest you have to make sure that you have enough money, preferably include the money you have left in your post. We don't have the updated bank account, so if someone doesn't have the money and the copy is full it's misleading. I made the same mistake a few times and lost my investment.I simply invest in the film. 50% in Prometheus. There you go.

Ok - 50% investment in prometheus accepted... your deal with Xeno for the other 50% still stands also.

Yea, that's fine by me. But we still need to clarify this issue for the future.

ok to be clear about this issue once and for all... (my understanding of what transpired)1. Player 1 purchased 100% of film x. (which was subsequentally filled out.)2. Player 2 offers to purchase said film from Player 1.3. Player 1 offers 50% @ 80m.4. Player 2 agrees in principle but asks for total 100% of film also (ie. deal still no confirmed)5. Player 1 offers to 155m for total 100%6. Player 1 realises he does not actually own 100% and buys 2nd 50% again.7. Player 2 agrees8. DEAL Agreed9. upon checking - Player 1 does not have enough for 100% prior to selling to Player 2. Therefore can only sell 50%.10. Player 2 buys 50% direct.What Xeno did is technically ok. BUT he stuffed it up by trying to invest before the deal was finalised hence i cancelled it anyway. So technically all were correct from a certain point of view.

60% of RoA.Jajang, could you do an update and tell us what's happening with the Prometheus investment?

yeah - you only have enough for 10% :( - DS has hurt you a lot more than i think u planned ;)

ok to be clear about this issue once and for all... (my understanding of what transpired)1. Player 1 purchased 100% of film x. (which was subsequentally filled out.)2. Player 2 offers to purchase said film from Player 1.3. Player 1 offers 50% @ 80m.4. Player 2 agrees in principle but asks for total 100% of film also (ie. deal still no confirmed)5. Player 1 offers to 155m for total 100%6. Player 1 realises he does not actually own 100% and buys 2nd 50% again.7. Player 2 agrees8. DEAL Agreed9. upon checking - Player 1 does not have enough for 100% prior to selling to Player 2. Therefore can only sell 50%.10. Player 2 buys 50% direct.What Xeno did is technically ok. BUT he stuffed it up by trying to invest before the deal was finalised hence i cancelled it anyway. So technically all were correct from a certain point of view.

I think I made sure that I was selling it in two 50% lots.But whatever, its still the same.

60% of RoA.

Jajang, could you do an update and tell us what's happening with the Prometheus investment?

Alfred - as noted this investment was on tuesday meaning you can only include at most monday's actuals.

Which if I calculate as follows:

you have

$3,227,499

in the bank (this figure already includes a 10% investment in ROA FYI)

10% of ROA is 8m.

Monday actuals:

TA - 7,923,789 x 20% = 1,584,757

DS - 2,311,455x 80% = 1,849,164

TOTAL = 3,433,921

(was 43.7m over the weekend)

the remainder is worth 3.3m on the weekend which equates to approx - 250k

Monday daily should be around 3.7m.

3.7m + 3.2m = 6.9m (not enough for a further 10%)

yes but remember those that have seemingly bolted so far will run into issues when they hit 1500% invested - that pesky little rule kicks in and I think there are 2 players > 1000% already.This years game is very much a three phase game...Phase 1 = THG + Lorax + The Avengers (yeah i'm including it in phase 1)Was more of a surprise with THG breaking out. you'll find the current leaders are heavily invested so far and really depend on these films being bigger than phase 3Phase 2 = The Dark Knight Rises + Spiderman (to a lesser extent) + other june / july filmsPhase 2 is kinda in the middle but could well produce the #1 film of the year. (though i must say Phase 1 has put it's hand up already ... thanx to THG (let alone the avengers)Phase 3 = BD2 + the hobbit BD2 is easy to pick 250m - 300m is the range + a little for finale factorthe hobbit on face value looks easy but not so simple... but it's actually the wild card here... lots of other films that will fill the gaps but i would expect whoever wins this game will win at least 2 of these phases. the big problem is those that have alaready spent their % by november could miss out on phase 3 all together. hence why this game can be very strategic....

THG+Lorax+Avengers=1.2BI don't think any of phase 2 or 3 will be bigger than phase 1.

^ i have to say your right there Xeno - Phase 1 has indeed thrown up a little more than expected now... with both THG & Avengers breaking out and frankly could well be sporting 2 x 400m+ films (and one those an outside shot of 600m). Phase 2 is starting to look extremely weak in comparison now.Phase 3 could still be a contender however..I think the hobbit can make 500m+BD2 - will fall in around the 300m as expected.+ there are number of others around this time that will do well including skyfall.This game this year is very very intigueing

100% in Brave (not getting more than 60%)Did my SWATH sale to Alfred get finalized?

Just confirmed it and that thread is now locked!

100% in Brave (not getting more than 60%)Did my SWATH sale to Alfred get finalized?

you are correct - you only got 60% (even after the deal with alfred)

June Investments
As of 21st May 2012.

Status

Release Date

Movie

Budget

RELEASED

Official

$ Earnt

% Return

FULL

Estimated