CJohn

TOM CRUISE LOVES HIS POPCORN. MOVIES. POPCORN: THE WEEKEND THREAD | We are just waiting for Barbenheimer here

16 minutes ago, Algebra said:

Fallout had the Tom Cruise and James Corden jumping out of a plane video which has some 60m views on YouTube alone. There was the Graham norton cast interview which was massively viral

TGM’s campaign had Tom Cruise flying Corden on his jet which has 30m+ views on just YouTube as well as a bunch of viral interviews

MI7 just had a few premieres and some boring press junkets where they ask the same questions.

I think the impact of these talk shows not being on is being severely underreported.

Yeah, beside lacking social media buzz, there is also a sign that movie simply have lower interest among public, judging from the trailer views on YT. Generally movie will have substantial bump in trailer view, leading up to their OW but MI7's trailer views bump has been sluggish. That is a sign I ignore although I take notice of that, blindly believing in Tomato Law and TGM halo effect. 

13 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Went to see Insidious this afternoon. Has some excellent jump scares. One in particular made me throw my arms up lol

I counted I believe four jumpscares in the movie and three of them were completely unexpected and one of them made me play on my arms and gasp LOL

• Haha 3

Just now, Jonwo said:

Still think Paramount doing a Justice League on DR Part 2 is BOT lunacy at its finest.

Nah, we birthed the "superhero fatigue", I’m pretty sure of it. This weekend we had people trying to come up with the “Part 1 fatigue". BOT is big on trying to over exaggerate patterns and will them into existence only to be smacked in the face with reality. Now that is a BOT staple lol.

What makes it worthwhile is the people though. Asgard is not a place and all that.