Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Plain Old Tele

REDray player & projector

LOL the only reason I have a blu ray player is because of the PS3. If I were an amateur film maker I probably would save my pennies for it. But there is no need in my life for that, lol.

How would streaming work? I think downloading would be more popular.

Those are really similar. Technically, iTunes downloads files, but since it allows progressive downloading, you can watch only a few seconds after you buy it, which basically seems like streaming. As bandwidth increases, they're essentially going to become the same. So I was just differentiating a digital file versus an actual disc.

Those are really similar. Technically, iTunes downloads files, but since it allows progressive downloading, you can watch only a few seconds after you buy it, which basically seems like streaming. As bandwidth increases, they're essentially going to become the same. So I was just differentiating a digital file versus an actual disc.

Got youI thought you meant like Netflix stream but every time you wanted watch a movie it cost you like $3 dollars.

Got youI thought you meant like Netflix stream but every time you wanted watch a movie it cost you like $3 dollars.

So...if you want to watch a movie you pay 3$ ..and if you want to watch it again you have to pay another 3?