The Wild Eric

C’MON BARBIE LET'S GO PARTY...AT LOS ALAMOS | BARBENHEIMER WEEKEND THREAD | We’re Thriving in our Plastic Fantastic Era | Mother Mothered with 162M | Daddy Exploded with 82.4M

Your Barbenheimer weekend plans  

175 members have voted

1. 1. What are you going to watch this weekend specifically?

2 minutes ago, #ED said:

All is well. Thanks! How are you? I think I have you on Facebook still. All the boomers have Facebook accounts 💀. Hope you’re doing well CJohn!

Yes, you do. I never post anything there anymore but I still see some posts from you from time to time. Everything is OK with me as well. Good to see you back for this weekend. 

36 minutes ago, Agafin said:

Man, looking at this list, DC actually did a better job at getting women to watch their movies than Marvel (relatively speaking). That makes The Flash's 76% male audience even more disastrous.

That film should never have been allowed to be made but that was definitely a clear sign that it was most definitely Ezra Miller's fault that a lot of people didn't want to see it

Edited by Killimano3
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Noctis said:

So is it 66m or 70m? 

The $66M number isn’t the full report, missing a couple hundred locations, so estimate should come up around $70M 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, baumer said:

That seems pretty reasonable, it's only 2 years from now.

Just don't see how it doesn't move.

Right now it's only competition would be Superman: Legacy (which I don't foresee itself moving but it's January start date getting pushed to April/May is highly probable given the strikes).

Plant your flag on July 25 right now and lock in all the premium screens.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, M37 said:

The $66M number isn’t the full report, missing a couple hundred locations, so estimate should come up around $70M 

Wait, has such a thing ever happened? Why are we getting partial reports (which, given the accuracy, look like actuals rather than estimates from those locations)?

11 minutes ago, #ED said:

Spaghetti! I’ve been doing fine. Can’t make too many complaints. Family has increased a bit… 🤣🤣🤣

Somehow I missed out on Oppenheimer Lincoln Square IMAX tix this weekend. Feels bad. 

Hey ED :) 

How are you?

2 minutes ago, Agafin said:

Wait, has such a thing ever happened? Why are we getting partial reports (which, given the accuracy, look like actuals rather than estimates from those locations)?

Not all locations report directly/immediately to ComScore (where those numbers come from), and some probably just aren't in yet. There's a reason why studios release daily estimates at 11AM ET and not 8AM

When people like Rth and Charlie give numbers, they're estimating up for the full amount based on the incomplete reporting (having done so many times and having a good sense for what % is missing)

• Like 3

You really gotta love how clowns like Ben Shapiro still pay actual money ("I was forced" uh huh sure) to see the stuff made by those Hollywood elites they claim they hate just to whine about it. You don't see democrats lining up to check out conservative-targeted nonsense like the Gina Carano movie that she made with Daily Wire that no one can even confirm actually exists.

The "you hate us cause you ain't us" mentality is so transparent.

• Like 12

13 minutes ago, Deep Wang said:

Honestly, this is like the Super Bowl of content for these idiots.  They are salivating at the clicks they are gonna get.

Its basically Twitter couple The movie its natural it will be meme'd a lot