kayumanggi

Weekend Numbers (actuals) | Aug 18 - 20 | 25.0M BLUE BEETLE | 21.1M BARBIE

35 minutes ago, ringedmortality said:

How's Elemental doing anyway. Is 500M dead?

WOM here was clearly really strong. Such a shame on the dead opening.

8 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

How is it that the forum finds a way to do spidey movie rankings in completely unrelated weekend threads? This has happened multiple times now, its baffling. 

It's better than arguing about the Sequel Trilogy again. That one feels like we're doing it every week now. We really need new conversation starters.

8 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Never liked the Raimi movies: organics, Kirsten Dunst,  MJ getting kidnapped every movie, cheesy side actors, misunderstanding Venom's appeal, the power ranger Green Goblin, seemingly slow witted Peter Parker, Spidey costume that looked rubbery, terrible wisecracks, etc

The way ya'll nitpick MCU movie and can't enjoy them, that's how I feel about the Raimi movies.

its really funny how most of your “cons” are “pros” for me 😂

• Like 6

42 minutes ago, ringedmortality said:

How's Elemental doing anyway. Is 500M dead?

Yeah I think so. Probably going to end up in the 480s range. Japan is doing fine, but it would need a miracle to make it to where it needs to be for $500m ww.

12 minutes ago, Deep Wang said:

its really funny how most of your “cons” are “pros” for me 😂

Yeah I understand I'm an outlier. Most people love the Raimi movies.

My theory is if you are ready to dislike something you'll only notice the flaws.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, AMC Theaters Enjoyer said:

Let’s talk about our favorite Hell’s Kitchen seasons. Mine is Season 6.

Season 8. It's the most chaotic season ever and has the most insane ensemble of people. Raj is the MVP.

I'm also partial to Season 10, if only because it has Christina Wilson my queen. A legit inspiration.

2 minutes ago, Eric Reyes said:

Season 8. It's the most chaotic season ever and has the most insane ensemble of people. Raj is the MVP.

I'm also partial to Season 10, if only because it has Christina Wilson my queen. A legit inspiration.

Oh shit now I remember I watched season 8 as well... I sure wasted a lot of my time on watching Hells Kitchen back in the day

4 minutes ago, Eric Reyes said:

I love Season 8 but its big issue is that there’s no one to really root for that season. Everyone is either inconsistent at best and/or annoying. By the end you just want it to be over and don’t care who wins.

but I do love how crazy it is, and how the poor audio quality of the microphones for the contestants add to that.

First time I saw the trailer for strays I was kind of mortified. The only hook for the whole movie seem to be animated animals saying fuck and shit. It starts off about dogs that have been abandoned by their owners. Hardly a kid friendly or a pet owner kind of film. I'll never see this piece of shit and I hope it dies a fast and disastrous death. 

• Like 1