kayumanggi

THE WILD ROBOT | 09.27.2024 | Universal | Chris Sanders to direct | official trailer 2 on page 7

1 hour ago, wattage said:

Might have to return my tickets for tomorrow and go Friday instead, but I'll see what the weather looks like in my area tomorrow. Bought these weeks ago, I wasn't expecting a storm to be hitting so that's annoying. That might deflate the previews slightly and inflate Friday ever slightly depending on how bad it hits the west coast. 

there's a storm on the east as well. Annoying.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, HummingLemon496 said:

Delusional forecast, Wild Robot will do double that

Did you even think to consider that maybe forecasters are being cautious after Transformers One underperformed this past weekend? I think The Wild Robot will do better than TOne, but it makes sense to see these $25M-$30M projections. It's also pretty damn close to where plenty of other DreamWorks Animation films have landed on their opening weekends. 

Nothing about that forecast (outside of claiming The Bad Guys underperformed) is even close to delusional. 

Edited by Ryan C

Saw the movie, I had a good time.

It may not be as emotionally impactful as the first book, but I still liked.

Now, I’m starting to grow a little concerned about this movie’s box office, based on recent tracking.

Edited by WebSurfer
  • Like 1