Neo

Avengers: Infinity War | 27th April 2018 | Trailers pg 203 & 399 | William Hurt returns as Secretary of State Thaddeus 'Thunderbolt' Ross confirmed | Over 2 MILLION WORLDWIDE!

8 hours ago, Sliver Legion said:

Might be able to push DH2 out with BP+IW+A4, but after that F7, JW and the Jim films should be safe for  along time.

Nah, IW gonna come for everything except the Cameron Duo. 

3 hours ago, Horner said:

Wasn't it in AoU that Thor said he sensed there being some sort of game afoot with regard to the Infinity Stones?  That was why he went searching for the others leading into Ragnarok.  And that was well before the Ancient One died, whose existence he was apparently oblivious to, replacing a seasoned keeper of the Time Stone with a relative newcomer.

Thanos either has incredibly good timing or he has been pulling on some strings for a while now.

Here's Thor's quote from AoU

"The Mind Stone is the fourth of the Infinity Stones to show up in the last few years. It's not a coincidence. Someone has been playing an intricate game and has made pawns of us. And once all these pieces are in position..."

This is just Thor speculating because he knows that someone was pulling Loki's strings in Avengers but it seems Loki refused to talk and why are the Infinity Stones all of a sudden appearing and are in play. The only actions Thanos has really done is sent Loki to collect the Tesseract with giving him the Mind Stone (which includes Loki manipulating Selvig to use the Tesseract as a gateway for Loki's arrival to Earth) and also sent Ronan to collect the Power Stone. Unless they reveal in Infinity War he was behind some other actions I think thats all Thanos has done in the MCU so far. 

It's been interesting how the Tesseract continued to be relevant to the MCU even after Avengers. Usually in big franchises a MacGuffin is used once and never used again afterwards. But the Tesseract will still be relevant come Infinity War despite appearing way back in Thor (and it's very nice Easter Egg in Iron Man 2)

Edited by Darth Lehnsherr
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Sliver Legion said:

Might be able to push DH2 out with BP+IW+A4, but after that F7, JW and the Jim films should be safe for  along time.

For the Jim films they came up with a rather creative solution. 

Buy Fox. 

2 hours ago, MovieMan89 said:

Safe from being pushed out of the top 10, not safe from being pushed down at all.

2 hours ago, Durden said:

Breathe if you agree

tumblr_p2cufhgHOC1snteogo3_540.gif

tumblr_oyw2spvMxN1saw731o3_r3_540.gif

38060b6336494fc000577ead0ecc6248.gif

I would drag my balls across the burning desert just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie

• Haha 1
  • ...wtf 1
  • Disbelief 1

5 hours ago, MovieMan89 said:

I hope you're not disappointed when that doesn't happen. (Seriously, 2 billion is ludicrous.)

The best chance to take down Avengers 1 as the biggest CBM worldwide is here. Its now or never. Avengers 4 is certainly not going to do it. Won't have the buzz and hype to match this one. 

https://www.gamesradar.com/onesies-and-thanos-bibles-josh-brolins-prep-for-avengers-infinity-war-was-quite-something/

“It turned out to be one of the most favourite jobs I’ve ever had,” reveals Brolin.

“I thought, ‘What the fuck am I doing here?’” he laughs. “Because you’re in a onesie, man. You’ve got to walk around in a onesie and imagine yourself as an actor with some impact,” Brolin says about the special effects.

“I’m Josh, who’s got dots on him, and a onesie, and a helmet-cam, and I’ve got Scarlett [Johansson, as Black Widow] right there, and I’ve got Brie [Larson, Captain Marvel], and Don Cheadle [War Machine], and [Chris] Hemsworth [Thor], and Chris Evans [Captain America], and [Robert] Downey [Iron Man]… I’m sitting there and I’m looking like I look, which is not 700lb and purple and eight feet tall.”

At least Ruffalo doesn't feel so alone. :lol:

• Haha 2

https://www.canindia.com/robert-downey-jr-incredibly-giving-actor-chris-evans/

On working with “Iron Man” Downey Jr, Evans said in a statement to IANS: “Robert has really been incredibly thoughtful in his care of the other actors, me especially. In the beginning of this franchise, I was really nervous, but he extended his kindness and warmth and helped pick me up in a lot of ways and gave me confidence and direction and support.

“He is the one running the show, and that really came to life on this movie more than the other films. There were so many actors in and out every day, and he really went out of his way to make sure everyone felt welcome, especially the people who didn’t have their own franchises or have smaller roles in different movies,” he added.

It can be “intimidating” to come onto a set with 20 or 30 actors that “you have seen in other films”, said Evans.

“But every day we would break and have a big lunch at his place. Right away you just feel like you are part of the club,” he added.

Happy Birthday RDJ :chaplin:

• Like 4

Marvel has the fanbase fully excited more so than ever.

If they pull IW off well, they pretty much have a printing press rivaling world nations afterward. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Horner said:

Wasn't it in AoU that Thor said he sensed there being some sort of game afoot with regard to the Infinity Stones?  That was why he went searching for the others leading into Ragnarok.  And that was well before the Ancient One died, whose existence he was apparently oblivious to, replacing a seasoned keeper of the Time Stone with a relative newcomer.

I've always been curious. Doctor Strange always felt out of sync timeline wise with the rest of MCU. Almost like it occurs earlier, like late Phase 1, early Phase 2.

12 minutes ago, RandomCat said:

I've always been curious. Doctor Strange always felt out of sync timeline wise with the rest of MCU. Almost like it occurs earlier, like late Phase 1, early Phase 2.

I don't know if it was an oversight but in the scene where he's getting ready to go on that fateful drive they show an award sitting on a shelf in his apartment dated 2016.

Edited by Horner

54 minutes ago, Horner said:

I don't know if it was an oversight but in the scene where he's getting ready to go on that fateful drive they show an award sitting on a shelf in his apartment dated 2016.

Is there? That feels even weirder. Just because recovery, and then searching, then training for magic stuff should take more than a year, I'd think. I also find it weird that Strange would be targeted by Hydra while he was just a top surgeon.

Basically, that movie, to me, always feels oddly placed in the timeline, that I always assumed it happens way earlier.

29 minutes ago, RandomCat said:

Is there? That feels even weirder. Just because recovery, and then searching, then training for magic stuff should take more than a year, I'd think. I also find it weird that Strange would be targeted by Hydra while he was just a top surgeon.

Basically, that movie, to me, always feels oddly placed in the timeline, that I always assumed it happens way earlier.

Hydra’s program predicts future threats, which is why his name was there.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nick64 said:

Hydra’s program predicts future threats, which is why his name was there.

I have no memory of that being a thing.

Also...That makes less sense than healing, searching, training within the span of a year.

Edited by RandomCat