Heretic

ReplacePotterQuotesWithVirgin

I saw this trending on Twitter today, and thought it'd be funny if people posted them here too, seeing as there are SO many you could say.

I'll start.

"Red hair and a hand-me-down robe? You must be a virgin."

"Come on Tom, let's finish this the way we started it, virgins"

''You're not allowed to do virgins outside of school''

"Just because you've got the emotional range of a virgin."

"Not my daughter, you virgin!''

:lol: Oh, Pottheads. How I love you.

Edited by Heretic

"I don't go looking for virgins. Virgins usually find me.""I like a quiet virgin, you know me.""Ron, we're supposed to show the virgins where to go!""Oh, yeah," said Ron, who had obviously forgotten. "Hey-hey you lot! Virgins!""Ron!""Well, they are, they're twitchy...""I've got two virgins here," said Harry after a while, frowning down on his parchment, "that can't be right, can it?""Aaaah," said Ron, imitating Professor Trelawney's mysical whisper, "when two virgins appear in the sky, it is a sure sign that a midget in glasses is being born, Harry...""A virgin wouldn't recognize a joke if it danced naked in front of him wearing Dobby's tea cozy.""You should write a book translating the mad things girls do so virgins can understand them."

• Like 1

"I say there are virgins that don't come off...virgins that never come off, d'you know what I mean?""Virginity is not a sin...But we should exercise caution with our virginity...yes, indeed." - Dumbledore"According to Madam Pomfrey, virginity could leave deeper scarring than almost anything else...""My dear Professor, I've never seen a virgin sit so stiffly." - Dumbledore"I am not paying for some crackpot old virgin to teach him magic tricks!" - Vernon Dursley"Meant ter turn him into a virgin, but I suppose he was so much like a virgin anyway there wasn't much left ter do." - Hagrid"Of all the virgins we could've hit, we had to get the one that hits back." - Ron"Am I a virgin? Goodness. I expect I was hopeless, was I?" - Lockhart"Just because it's taken you three years to notice, Ron, doesn't mean no one else has spotted I'm a virgin!" - Hermione Edited by The Creator
  • Like 2