The Wild Eric

INSIDE OUT 2 WEEKEND THREAD | 155M DOM, 140M OS | Summer is back, Disney saves the day! | πŸ˜‚πŸ˜’πŸ˜‘πŸ€’πŸ˜±πŸ˜°πŸ˜’πŸ₯±πŸ˜³

Just now, Insomnia said:

Yeah I see now. I checked BOM after lunch and the numbers were all estimates. Guess I jumped the gun and thought maybe Juneteenth meant no actuals until tomorrow.

Now that you mentioned it I don't know how Juneteenth affects box office reporting

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, cannastop said:

Now that you mentioned it I don't know how Juneteenth affects box office reporting

And it won't until Wednesday and ThursdayΒ 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, keysersoze123 said:

Define disappointing? Whatever I can see, its going to be a good day for the movie. Most states have their schools off.Β 

I had it at 16.5 to 17 but maybe I'm lowballing.

58 minutes ago, cannastop said:

Oh my I still got that wrong. I'm Canadian and don't know much about Juneteenth. Thought for some reason it was always the Monday after Father's Day.

Β 

Anyway, carrying on. 🀣

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Insomnia said:

Oh my I still got that wrong. I'm Canadian and don't know much about Juneteenth. Thought for some reason it was always the Monday after Father's Day.

Β 

Anyway, carrying on. 🀣

It was the Monday after Father's Day last year so I can get that confusion

• Like 1