cannastop

Weekday Thread June 24-27. Inside Out 2 $11.2m, Bad Boys $1.6m Thursday

Not shocked  about Bikeriders at all. The movie is the def of eh. It never takes off and becomes really good or great. It's wants to be Motorcycle gang Goodfellas and it just does not get there in the end.

Edited by emoviefan

52 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Do feel like the Bikeriders/Horizon audience tuned into the debate last night

I agree but I'm not really seeing a true strong Friday recovery for this. Even with a 100% day to day increase, it would still be like a 70% Friday to Friday decrease (including Thursday previews of course but still)

17 minutes ago, emoviefan said:

Not shocked  about Bikeriders at all. The movie is the def of eh. It never takes off and becomes really good or great. It's wants to be Motorcycle gang Goodfellas and it just does not get there in the end.

I get what you're saying but i still think the general WOM is "it's a nice little film". But the dailies have been terrible this week. A movie like this shouldn't be taking like this. Maybe putting it 1 week before Horizon (which is also doing poorly but maybe it overperforms in terms of Thursday IMs)

• Sad 1