CJohn

SPECTRE | 11/6/15 | Final Trailer on Page 126! | Twitter reactions coming in, STID 2.0?

If they're still aiming for November 2014, they better hire a director well before August.

They had a director chosen well before now for Skyfall. I would imagine the cast will be back just hire a Bond girl, the villain and a few others. I said "well before August. "

In 7 months will get the official press release and filming will start a few weeks later. I guess a director will need to be chosen by August at the latest.

If history repeats itself, as it has for the last four Bond films, then we will get a press release by mid to late summer detailing the director and, at least, some of the actors attached. In the fall there will be a press conference revealing the title, a basic log line, filming locations, etc. Production could then start as soon as a few of hours later or begin a couple of weeks later.

I'm really hoping for a 2014 release. The news that Mendes is not returning is actually a good sign that production will start sometime this fall/winter. Most spoilers or casting news is probably days, if not weeks, old.

If history repeats itself, as it has for the last four Bond films, then we will get a press release by mid to late summer detailing the director and, at least, some of the actors attached. In the fall there will be a press conference revealing the title, a basic log line, filming locations, etc. Production could then start as soon as a few of hours later or begin a couple of weeks later.

I'm really hoping for a 2014 release. The news that Mendes is not returning is actually a good sign that production will start sometime this fall/winter. Most spoilers or casting news is probably days, if not weeks, old.

Thats what I was thinking about.

I'd rather they come out November 2015. Spend the extra year finding the right filmmaker, developing the story. I've never been a fan of the two-year gap. Tomorrow Never Dies, World is Not Enough, and Quantum of Solace all suffered because of it.

I'd rather they come out November 2015. Spend the extra year finding the right filmmaker, developing the story. I've never been a fan of the two-year gap. Tomorrow Never Dies, World is Not Enough, and Quantum of Solace all suffered because of it.

Time isn't the problem, the problem is not the right story + director.