CJohn

SPECTRE | 11/6/15 | Final Trailer on Page 126! | Twitter reactions coming in, STID 2.0?

As for Craig, the original interview is a lot more playful than those pull quotes make out. No Bond actor has ever enjoyed the filming demands: http://www.timeout.com/london/film/daniel-craig-interview-my-advice-to-the-next-james-bond-dont-be-shit   Yeah when you read the whole interview you can tell how stupid those quotes are pulled out of the article. Thats the exact reason Craig hates this type of stuff. He's having a fun light heartened engaging conversation and it turns into Craig is a dick .
Exactly. Craig's always given these kind of interviews. The reaction to this has been incredibly overwrought (just like everything else these days).
  • Like 3

Is this the Chinese poster?

yes.Spectre will release in China Nov.13.officially confirmed.

The martian may release in Nov 15.(rumour)

Mockingbird Nov.20 (not confirmed yet)

The competition will be very hard in China.100M is still not very easy to reach.We will see.

Edited by bangbingchan

The only way Craig isn't back for Bond 25 is if there is another long delay caused by studio problems and rights wrangling.  If that happens, I can see him bowing out like Dalton did back in the 90's.

• Like 1

If the rights move to WB, I think they may want to start anew, if they stay with Sony, Craig will surely be back to close out his contract.

If I were WB, I would actually want Craig to return for one more. His return ensures money. A new actor might not and that would be a bad start for the franchise in WB.

If I were WB, I would actually want Craig to return for one more. His return ensures money. A new actor might not and that would be a bad start for the franchise in WB.

If WB gets the rights, we get a Nolan Bond movie in 2019. Nolan has always wanted to do a Bond movie, and I am pretty sure he would be the first person approached by WB.

• Like 2

If WB gets the rights, we get a Nolan Bond movie in 2019. Nolan has always wanted to do a Bond movie, and I am pretty sure he would be the first person approached by WB.

I need that in my body now. 

A Bond movie with zero sensuality would be interesting I guess

you should check out the roger moore movies. All the female characters he copulates with in most of those movies are pretty much casting couch levels of "pretending I'm enjoying this"